Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Yay I got wed to my love but.....What happens now?

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Now you get to bask in the warm glow of your marriage. 3nodding

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
MingSao
So nothing add like Honeymoon, a house you get to live any thing like that just say "Boom You Marry some one on gaia I hope it worth it" kinda under blow how big its I was hoping there more too it.

Sugary Heart

Shadowy Darling

20,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Landusk
MingSao
So nothing add like Honeymoon, a house you get to live any thing like that just say "Boom You Marry some one on gaia I hope it worth it" kinda under blow how big its I was hoping there more too it.

Landy!~ *glomps Landusk* hehe~ >u<

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Landusk
MingSao

Nope, as far as I can tell it's pretty much just the added title under your name. No perks or anything. Not yet anywho.

Divine Muse

Landusk
MingSao

What exactly did you expect?

No offense, this place isn't an MMO where marriage gives you Stats or new items and what not. *Confused*

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Carolcoco
Landusk
MingSao

Landy!~ *glomps Landusk* hehe~ >u<
-cuddles with- All right Hope there some thing go with, Case well I want to have some "alone time" with my lovely little love here~ -kiss-

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Jayce Reinhardt
Landusk
MingSao

No offense, this place isn't an MMO where marriage gives you Stats or new items and what not. *Confused*
well this is gaia, Mostly they give you free items for doing some thing or, Pay them to do some thing like gaia cash or throw huge bags of gold.

Divine Muse

Landusk
Jayce Reinhardt
Landusk
MingSao

well this is gaia, Mostly they give you free items for doing some thing or, Pay them to do some thing like gaia cash or throw huge bags of gold.

Since real money doesn't factor into this yet, I think it's unrealistic to think Gaia will give us Free stuff just for getting married to the user you like.

This Benefits us more than them, we get a free title under our Avi's and possibly an achievement.

How does that Merit Gaia Giving us free stuff?

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Jayce Reinhardt
Landusk
Jayce Reinhardt
Landusk
MingSao

Since real money doesn't factor into this yet, I think it's unrealistic to think Gaia will give us Free stuff just for getting married to the user you like.

This Benefits us more than them, we get a free title under our Avi's and possibly an achievement.

How does that Merit Gaia Giving us free stuff?

well like events like How you like or dislike, you do get free stuff if you jump there fire hoops more, Like get: 500 hearts for item.

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
There are achievements incoming!

Special Snowflake

ninja ...divorce...

lol, in all seriousness I don't think it's meant to really do anything besides allowing people to display who's with whom. I don't really think it should be that much more either?

RandomKate's Significant Otter

Mythical Noob

bluealaris

No! Why you do this to me?? Dx

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
bluealaris