Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is this thread practically dead?

Because I haven't posted. 1 100.0% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]

Define "often" lol. No, I really don't. I'll probably be back for Thansgiving at the earliest.

I appreciate the effort either way. And that you remember! Thank you whee
Another year, another page!
Happy belated cake day. I hope it wasn't completely terrible!
Thank ya. How'd the holidays treat you?
They weren't too bad. I spent Thanksgiving in Colorado, Christmas at home, and New Years Eve in Missouri, so lots of travelling! How were yours?
Spent Thanksgiving with the family here at home, was sick on Christmas so I stayed at my place and did absolutely nothing, then spent New Years with my phone on Do Not Disturb mode and avoided everyone who wanted me to go out, because I've turned into a total hermit.
Seems legit.
Although it's not Do Not Disturb, my phone is on silent. Always. That way I don't actually have to feel bad about not responding for an hour.. or a day.. or two..
I don't mind texting, but I am pretty bad about responding in a timely manner.

I hate phone calls, though. They don't give me enough time to come up with an excuse to not do whatever it is they're wanting me to do.
Happy birthday, ol' chum.
Thanks, older chum!

Talk to you again in a few months. lol
Forgot I had this little guy. Thought he was dressed a little spiffier, though.
That probably WAS spiffy back in the day. I've forgotten the passwords to my mules ):
My guess is I sold off anything of value a long time ago for this account. Then I gave all my valuable stuff away when I stopped logging in regularly.

Also, it took me like twenty tries to get that password correct. Only one of my mules I can even remember the username for. sweatdrop
You mean you don't remember the lesbian mule you used to tease me?!
I do... I was kinda just hoping no one else did. emo

But I don't actually remember that account's username.

(AND I DON'T REALLY WANT TO BE REMINDED.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff