Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is this thread practically dead?

Because I haven't posted. 1 100.0% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 ... 373 374 375 > »|

Thank ya. Sad to say that I'm not really one for celebrating anything anymore. sweatdrop

My partying days have come and gone, and now I just appreciate my peace and quiet. I really have gotten old.
Well.. Spend two days in peace and quiet then :3.
I tried, it didn't work.

My family seems to be doing everything in their power to keep me from becoming the hermit that I want to be.
Your family has always been a social bunch. They don't understand the hermit lyfe. sad
Yeah, oh well. They shouldn't have many reasons to drag me out of my place for at least a couple months now that the holidays are over. mrgreen
Over the course of around a year or so, we've had a conversation here that would probably last all of two minutes in real life. sweatdrop

It's funny, but also kind of sad.
I was thinking the same thing.
We should get together next time I'm home.. or next time you're in this part of the state.
Because that sounds like a lot of fun for two super socially awkward people who haven't seen each other in ages. whee

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Valenas
ninja
surprised
I'm sure we could work something out. Do you come home very often?

Also, I know I'm damn near a month late, but happy birthday, anyways. I remembered the night before and left the tab open on my phone so I wouldn't forget to post it the next morning, but apparently I ended up forgetting anyway. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff