Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is this thread practically dead?

Because I haven't posted. 1 100.0% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]

We should compare dreams sometime. Most of mine make me wonder if I did acid before I nodded off.
Right there with ya. I always wake up thinking "damn, that was a weird dream.." but then I can't remember any of it an hour later. Need to start writing the stuff down while it's fresh.
Aaaaaannnnddddd..
I wish you the happiest of birthdays!
Thank ya! Despite the world falling to s**t, it was pretty decent!
I traversed Gaia's ******** html today just to wish you a happy birthday, so that makes it extra special. Enjoy!
Ahahaha, I’m a real d**k. I just realized I didn’t actually say happy birthday. So... happy very belated birthday!
Lordy.. this site does seem even more whacked out than before. And I'd say your original post definitely did count as a "happy birthday" wish, even without explicitly saying so. mrgreen
And a very happy birthday to you!

We're practically ancient.
Ugh, practically. I’m literally fading to dust over here.
I’m thinking of you today and I hope you’re cheers-ing something tasty to celebrate surviving another year. Happy birthday!
Damn, didn't realize it's been so long since I popped in. Thank ya!
And once more 'round the sun you go again.

Happy birthday! NOW we really have hit the benchmark for considering ourselves old.
Thank you! Do I get more points for already considering myself at the benchmark before actually making it?
It’s our once a year greeting time! Happy birthday to you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff