Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is this thread practically dead?

Because I haven't posted. 1 100.0% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 373 374 375

I’m pretty sure folk/alternative music isn’t your jam, but I heard this song awhile back and really liked it. I thought it might resonate with you too!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ip-dkLJyMLg
Sorry I'm late, I tried logging in earlier but my account had been deactivated due to inactivity.. I didn't have time to mess with it right then, and then I forgot about it until now. sweatdrop

Happy very belated birthday!
Jabber_Box
I’m pretty sure folk/alternative music isn’t your jam, but I heard this song awhile back and really liked it. I thought it might resonate with you too!

Solid]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ip-dkLJyMLg
Solid tune, and very relatable (except for the New England part, of course).

Though it's not typically my cup of tea, I do enjoy that type of music from time to time. I'm part of a group playlist on Spotify with a few of the dudes from our hometown where each of us adds one song per week throughout the year, and several of them listen to that stuff pretty much exclusively. The name looked familiar, so I went to check the playlist, and they've added a couple songs of his in there already. Good stuff!
Eh, no worries. I guess it just means I have reason to celebrate again today. In other words, thank you for absolving me of the small amount of guilt I felt from eating pad Thai for dinner.

That’s really cool! I love that. Noah belongs on every playlist ever so I’m glad he found his way on to yours. I could suggest more but I don’t want to overwhelm you with my favorites.

…They’re all my favorite.
No shame in the pad thai game, fam. Eat without remorse. mrgreen

I'm preferential to "She Calls Me Back," but that's because I'm a big fan of Kacey Musgraves.
Really?! I genuinely never would’ve guessed that. If you like a country artist, that’s a pretty good indication that you’re getting old. Welcome to the good-music-loving-family!

Who else do you have in the mix? If you know Noah and like Kacey, you might have a valid recommendation or two. wink
Ehh.. probably none that you aren't already familiar with.

Turnpike Troubadours are my #3 most played artist all-time on Spotify. Their newest album is worth a listen - if you haven't heard it yet.
Happy birthday to youuuuu! I hope you've had a fantastic day filled with everything you enjoy!

I have heard of them, but I don't think I've listened to any of their music. I'll have to look them up!
Thank ya, and now same to you. Happy birthday!
Here's a good Turnpike tune to check out, if you haven't listened to any yet.

https://youtu.be/flU7-5Zjxd4?si=21UB52VB3mdoHpZF
Well.. it would be a good one to check out if I could remember how to actually make it into a hyperlink. 🤔

My tech skills have gotten rusty in my old age.
Thank goodness I still remember how to copy/paste!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff