Welcome to Gaia! ::

hang on ladies, you hate goths aswell ? or is it just me thinking you do ? smile
Nessarou
Papple
hilafrey
Most modern satanists don't believe in him true, but some still do.

What do they believe in? I've never really thought of it much before *shruggies*

I don't think anyone can really know unless they are one... So unless anyone here is one.... sweatdrop
I am a satanist most satanist beleive in themselves and that they are the higher power and they are the only ones that can make their decisions.

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Well I really dont consider myself goth but most everyone I meet does consider me that because of my clothing preferences..and I've never attempted suicide or ever wanted to.I've always thought it was stupid and selfish and have spent much of my time talking people out of it....as for satanism well my uncle was in Germany and became a satanist in the black forest and had books about it and he was on drugs and it kind of aided into a posession of demons and he killed my grandad and when I found out my b/f was satanist I learned more about it from him and it had alot to do with his master being satan and alot of chanting and robes and blood rituals.....and thats about all the information I have on every subject in this thread..

um..the end? stare
well...im out to do other things besides talking to you people..
as fun as it is.
I needa' beat some noobs outta some random avatar contest.
so bye!
For the most experiences I have had, most of them do whine and complain and think they have it so bad when they have luxuries compared to other kids in other countries.

However, stereotyping is bad. I do have some goth freinds who aren't suicidal and s**t, and I actually have a lot of respect for 3nodding
Sabura Ayami
Idiots. We are not Goths. Goths Destroyed Rome. You're htinking of them Damn Emos! Always moaning about thier Suffering >.> . I'm Alternative (Punk/Stoner) . No one sees me Moaning baout my Suffering biggrin . But don't hate Goths cause they Destroyed Rome. Hat ethe Nazi's . 3nodding I think I posted here already. >.>

omfg.... i agree with the emo thing... but i don't agree with the "no such thing as modern goth thing" but hey... everyone is entitled to there own opinion
Sabura Ayami
Idiots. We are not Goths. Goths Destroyed Rome. You're htinking of them Damn Emos! Always moaning about thier Suffering >.> . I'm Alternative (Punk/Stoner) . No one sees me Moaning baout my Suffering biggrin . But don't hate Goths cause they Destroyed Rome. Hat ethe Nazi's . 3nodding I think I posted here already. >.>
Oy! The goths only helped! lol Anyways, Hitler's aryans didn't come from India, so there! xp
LuKeIsKiNg67
they make me sick xp stressed domokun
so u hate me ? stare
Vaskt (the shadow lord)
evils_only_fear666
Ellyn
evils_only_fear666
MoonlightVixen
evils_only_fear666
Ellyn
The_Goverment

There is nothing wrong with Satanism. It's no diffrent than any other religon. I was there. I know.

okay, don't take this offensively.
Im not at all religious..but..
What the ******** kind of religion is that?
Where you worship something that wants to wipe your species out?!
>.o
translation: Why would you worship satan? I mean, if there was no god, there would be no satan. So if you believe in no god, then there isn't no satan, but if you do believe there is a god, but you worship satan instead..
What the ******** is up with that?! >.o
explain the religion to me.

O.O_who: I researched the word 'goth' and 'gothic' just now..and it doesn't say anything about it being religious. Maybe send me a link?
SAtanists do not worship satan infact they dont even believe in him.

*blink*...just try not to say anything..
Why should i not say anything because you fear my superior intellect will overpower your stupidity. Or because you believe that your opinion is a fact?

-=tries to stop herself from bursting out laughing=-
HAHA!! YOU USED SUPERIOR, OVERPOWER AND INTELLECT IN THE SAME SENTENCE!!!
xd whee blaugh
[/noobness]
-=cough=-...anywho..!
You laugh at me because i can put a coherent sentance together and i have an extensive vocabulary. Alright then. *shakes head in disgust*

just because you can string big words together does not mean your smarter then everyone else....
I never said i was smarter than anyone else.
Vaskt (the shadow lord)
Sabura Ayami

omfg.... i agree with the emo thing... but i don't agree with the "no such thing as modern goth thing" but hey... everyone is entitled to there own opinion
Modern Goths are what we call Posers. domokun
"I wanna slit yor throat and ******** the wound!
I wanna push my face in and feel the swoon!
I gonna dig inside, and find a little bit of me,
'Cuase the line gets crossed when ya don't come clean!"
-Slipknot!

And on a lighter note: ******** YOU, TOO b***h!
good for you ya sick basterd
Kroh
"I wanna slit yor throat and ******** the wound!
I wanna push my face in and feel the swoon!
I gonna dig inside, and find a little bit of me,
'Cuase the line gets crossed when ya don't come clean!"
-Slipknot!

And on a lighter note: ******** YOU, TOO b***h!
Disasterpiece rules.
First of all let me point out that not all goths worship the devil. I have a friend who is a goth(or she is called one alot) and she is a christion. So please don't make that asumpshon. Now if you can read right you will see that I have nothing against goths. The fact is a goth is a person who isn't afarid to laugh at themselves, they are sometimes the bestest of all friend(yes I know "bestest" isn't a word). So you will have to explain to me why you didlike or hate them. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff