Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
obamaurmama

I'd completely forgotten about that wedding gown: before inflation that was a pretty penny to get.

Bonus: Two of the arm positions produce a bouquet.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kurienze
User Image - 8.5m; I could've put this in the pet section I suppose, but there are plenty of other useful poses. And, as far as I know this has always been cheap, but it's still under 10m so hey.

I only mention this because a lot of people probably don't know, but Bunnihilation is still in the Cash Shop for 99GC. Change the filter to "All Items" and it's on the bottom of the 3rd page. Just for people with a bit of GC to throw around, but not several million gold on hand.

Wealthy Hoarder

Kurienze

Misguided sister and brother items are a reference to two Sailor moon baddies that turned good in the end.

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Einrick
Kurienze
User Image - 8.5m; I could've put this in the pet section I suppose, but there are plenty of other useful poses. And, as far as I know this has always been cheap, but it's still under 10m so hey.

I only mention this because a lot of people probably don't know, but Bunnihilation is still in the Cash Shop for 99GC. Change the filter to "All Items" and it's on the bottom of the 3rd page. Just for people with a bit of GC to throw around, but not several million gold on hand.

It used to be less than one million a month ago. *Sigh* Inflation.
Srintella Tiagara

Thank you c: someone did let me know, I guess I should edit that out of the post now.

Wealthy Hoarder

Kurienze
Srintella Tiagara

Thank you c: someone did let me know, I guess I should edit that out of the post now.

Np. Just thought I let you know.

Invisible Phantom

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Raining_Nights
tomatosauce312
Raining_Nights
In other news, Late Happy Earth Day everyone! User Image

And speaking of freebies, I've got extra User ImageCravate Demoniques if anyone wants one. Looks like they're starting to go up a bit in price. I've also got a few extra User Image Secret Butterflies.

I would not mind a cravate demonique if you wouldn't mind. <3

Chamnesia
I don't mind getting them off your hands. xD

No minds here! Gifts have been sent!

Thank youuu~! :]

Discovered a lot of items that I never knew existed from this thread. XD

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Aaaaaah you can actually pop the bubbles on that last item.
so cooooooooooool

Helpful Shapeshifter

Azure Snows
Aaaaaah you can actually pop the bubbles on that last item.
so cooooooooooool

I didn't know until I tried it out. O . O
That's so cool!!!
Thanks for the info xd
I paid close to 20 million for that bubblepop item weeks ago. If I had known it would plummet in price I would have waited. sweatdrop

Friendly Bear

heeeeeeelp I can't stop playing with these bubbles. xD
thanks for the lists!

Fluffy Trickster

LeV Oblivion
heeeeeeelp I can't stop playing with these bubbles. xD
thanks for the lists!

they are way to addicting xD
I have an avi dedicated to use that bubbles emotion_dowant

Garbage Vampire

14,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I felt pretty dang lazy not posting anything, so here's a few more great deals all (about) under 10k. Super friendly for our wallets. smile The best part, is that they're all available in the gold shops!

User Image Color Strip Dress - Comes in a few colours, but I love how it looks. Sleek, gorgeous, and has brighter colours and a muted grey to suit anyone.

User Image Serafuku Skirt - I love these skirts, they're cute and show just the perfect amount of leg. They layer under shirts really nicely, and there are so many different colours to choose from you're sure to find one that fits your needs. 3840g

User Image Big Giant Glasses - They come in some really bright colours, and black, and just cute chunky frames for your avi. 1800g

User Image Tinted Glasses - Big circular sunglasses to add a great edge to an avi. You get two poses: transparent tint or opaque. 720g!

User Image Honeymoon Camisole - I know these are supposed to be sexy, but the frilly lace makes them also pretty sweet too. Find a cute cardigan or a sweater to layer over it and they add a cute dress base in a few really cute colours. 2700g.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      one thing i've learned thanks to the hyperinflation- never underestimate the gold shops. ever.
      User Image- breezy tops come in cream (pictured), green, yellow, black and pink. and they are adorable. super simple, but excellent for layering. the sleeves are my favourite part!! available for just over 5k.
      User Image- breezy skirts are the counterpart to the above tops. they are also great for layering, and can add a little extra frill to the bottoms of other skirts. they also come in cream (pictured), green, yellow, black and pink. they cost just over 4.5k.
      User Image- dotted head scarves are 6k from gambino outfitters, and they come in six different colours including black and white. they layer wonderfully with the aforementioned picnic sun hats to create a cute summery head piece!!
      User Image- lovely genie nose rings are, in my honest opinion, the best substitutes for actual noses we have on the site. masquerade noses too big or don't fit your skin tone? nose rings. can't afford to shell out huge piles of gold for a nose? today;s your lucky day, because these only cost 180g. seriously. i use the silver one in every single avatar i make. it gives just the right little indication of a nose without being super overwhelming. and all for less than 200g.
      User Image- granny cardigans are 3k from gambino outfitters and they are adorable. they come in pink (pictured), green, blue and red and are brilliant. i want recolours in every kind of colour. they're handy and versatile and in a pinch could substitute for the "beyond" item cardigans.
      User Image- these cute little boardwalk hats don't show up on the mp!! they do however show up in inventory search, if you search "summer hat". it's such a shame they don't show, because they're cute as a button. just a smidge over 4k, from the jock strap and they come in red (pictured), purple, blue, green and black.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff