Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintry Avenger

xx I met my fate xx
I'm always amazed that the following (awesome) items are always so cheap:
User Image Cecelia's Circlet - Three poses pretty colours and sits around 25k usually.
User Image Talsi's Sash - Great poses (one of my fave short wigs) It's at 2m now which isn't CHEAP but is cheap these days for a multi pose item. I also have a bunch that I plan on listing for 50k so hopefully that'll bring it down.
User Image Raider Shih's Garment - Great poses now at 100k (I bought all ten in the MP and re-listed them for 100k.)

Also This store is having a sale right now and I think she's one of the few good users left who likes to sell under abp.
Um, so, you're kind of perfect, just so you know. heart

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
JoyceIin
Sukegawa
Evelin333
User Image - Not exactly what one would call "cheap" but considering the state of our economy, it's surprising how cheap this is! It's lying at the moment at 106m
Far cheaper than its' other counterparts:
User Image@789m User Image@2.95b User Image@8b User Image@3b User Image@2.5b

i've been eyeing that for ages since it's come down
by the time i get the gold for it, it's gonna shoot up to billions again
Dx
still, why are all of them so pricey
:s

It's now back at 300-400mill~

It's at 170m now~

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
obamaurmama
xx I met my fate xx
I'm always amazed that the following (awesome) items are always so cheap:
User Image Cecelia's Circlet - Three poses pretty colours and sits around 25k usually.
User Image Talsi's Sash - Great poses (one of my fave short wigs) It's at 2m now which isn't CHEAP but is cheap these days for a multi pose item. I also have a bunch that I plan on listing for 50k so hopefully that'll bring it down.
User Image Raider Shih's Garment - Great poses now at 100k (I bought all ten in the MP and re-listed them for 100k.)

Also This store is having a sale right now and I think she's one of the few good users left who likes to sell under abp.
Um, so, you're kind of perfect, just so you know. heart

Aww thanks! <3 I think you're pretty dang spiffy yourself. ^_^

Mega Noob

DJ G-REX
Toreishi
ChaosSymphony
Pink Nordstrom Hat is really cute! abt 1.5k

ughhh i've been wanting recolors of this item for years - it's so cute!

Your avi is real cute!

Thought I should tell you.

th-thank you! ; u;

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image Poet Macabre -710k
User Image Regal Adornment - 599k
User Image Thimble's Tea Party - 500k
User Image Around the World - 500k
User ImageLimbs of fury (dropped from 2.5mil) - 78k
User Image Medusa - 33k
User Image
Water Trident - 21.8k

Greedy Receiver

User Image *Does teh funky puh~nah~ney all over this thread....*

I'm an o4er, and since the updates lancer hath ordained (recirculating ancient monthly collectables) Ive taken a serious hiatus but made sure to get a quick wealth check before departing. When I left, I was worth around 30mil and now....I'm worth 31billion....Im scared gonk . I take the tektek estimations with a grain of salt, however, seeing my d-tail w/the same price as my pendant creates a crushing sensation in my chest.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Guess I'm going to get aboard the Gold Shop train and highlight some of my favorite items.

Hipster High Tops: 4500g; some of if not the best tennis shoes on this site. I wish they came in more colors, but if I'm patient some day that day will come. emotion_kirakira

Ice Champion Glitter Pants: 5880g; the black ones from this set are a personal wardrobe staple. They're just perfect to me. Look at how they taper to the bottom and scrunch just right to fit over, say, the Fabulous Pumps in Gambino's Outfitters. Marvelous.

Starter Urban Girl Tops: 5g; I'm not too crazy about the grey one and it would've been nice if they didn't come with what looks like a necklace attached to it but look at that vibrant green and red! I like throwing one of these on when I need a break from my usual avatar making and just want something "realistic". Throw a pair of pants and heels at that outfit and you've got a great out on the town look.

Picnic Sun Hats: 3720; if you click the link, they're the first four listings (couldn't narrow it any further than what you see). These are great to have for a summertime avatar. Some hair accessories will layer over the hat, giving it an extra nice touch. A few examples of layering accessories include: [x] [x] [x] [x]

Ska Coats: 5900g; these are much older items but I still think they're useful additions to one's wardrobe. We don't have many cardigans or jackets with this silhouette; the Tsunami KO Classic Jacket is another similar cut that comes to mind but that one has a pixel hole on the shoulder. It's a shame that they come in such limited colors but they still hold up despite their age.

Ania's Wedding Gown: 122,708g; one of the original gold shop gold sinks. This gown is simply gorgeous. My only quibble with it is that I wish the shoulder straps were straightened but otherwise it's perfect as it is. The best part is something you don't see until you try it on; as pretty as this dress is standing up, it is amazing when you sit down. The way the artist made the folds and ripples of fabric is just... unf! emotion_dowant Another item I would love to see recolored; come on, black version! *crosses her fingers*

Sugary Cat

Check dat recolor heart

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MiameMiame
Check dat recolor heart

Oooh I like that. *snags one*

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

tomatosauce312
Raining_Nights
In other news, Late Happy Earth Day everyone! User Image

And speaking of freebies, I've got extra User ImageCravate Demoniques if anyone wants one. Looks like they're starting to go up a bit in price. I've also got a few extra User Image Secret Butterflies.

I would not mind a cravate demonique if you wouldn't mind. <3

Chamnesia
I don't mind getting them off your hands. xD

No minds here! Gifts have been sent!

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

User ImageViolet Starling has come down a bit! Nice purples and blues. Includes hair, eyes, a jacket, and boots! Currently under a million, but ABP isn't much over a million either. Not bad!

Wintry Avenger

Frothy
Guess I'm going to get aboard the Gold Shop train and highlight some of my favorite items.

Hipster High Tops: 4500g; some of if not the best tennis shoes on this site. I wish they came in more colors, but if I'm patient some day that day will come. emotion_kirakira

Ice Champion Glitter Pants: 5880g; the black ones from this set are a personal wardrobe staple. They're just perfect to me. Look at how they taper to the bottom and scrunch just right to fit over, say, the Fabulous Pumps in Gambino's Outfitters. Marvelous.

Starter Urban Girl Tops: 5g; I'm not too crazy about the grey one and it would've been nice if they didn't come with what looks like a necklace attached to it but look at that vibrant green and red! I like throwing one of these on when I need a break from my usual avatar making and just want something "realistic". Throw a pair of pants and heels at that outfit and you've got a great out on the town look.

Picnic Sun Hats: 3720; if you click the link, they're the first four listings (couldn't narrow it any further than what you see). These are great to have for a summertime avatar. Some hair accessories will layer over the hat, giving it an extra nice touch. A few examples of layering accessories include: [x] [x] [x] [x]

Ska Coats: 5900g; these are much older items but I still think they're useful additions to one's wardrobe. We don't have many cardigans or jackets with this silhouette; the Tsunami KO Classic Jacket is another similar cut that comes to mind but that one has a pixel hole on the shoulder. It's a shame that they come in such limited colors but they still hold up despite their age.

Ania's Wedding Gown: 122,708g; one of the original gold shop gold sinks. This gown is simply gorgeous. My only quibble with it is that I wish the shoulder straps were straightened but otherwise it's perfect as it is. The best part is something you don't see until you try it on; as pretty as this dress is standing up, it is amazing when you sit down. The way the artist made the folds and ripples of fabric is just... unf! emotion_dowant Another item I would love to see recolored; come on, black version! *crosses her fingers*

Please tell me your avi is Janelle Monáe.

That Wedding Gown is GORGEOUS and I didn't know it existed until right now. I never have the patience to go through the shops. TY!

BTW, Princess of the Universe is under 100 million again. RUN, PEOPLE, RUN. If I had more than 800k gold, I'd have bought it, but...I went nuts with some pretty things and whoops, LMFAO. Thankfully, I got one the other day under 100 million. YOUR TURN!
Ok, sorry for this long post but I dug through some of the recent updates as well as slightly older items, trying to keep them all under 10m (since that's the new 100k, I suppose).

Collecting pets and companions? Here are a few:

User Image - 430k
User Image - 500k
User Image - 950k
User Image - 1m
User Image - 1.5m
User Image - 1.4m
User Image - 2.2m
User Image - 3m
User Image - 3.5m
User Image - 8m

Anyone else remember when the Murlop was a rare drop?

And the rest:

User Image - 6m; the non-animated pose (blood splatter on the floor) gives you a cheaper alternative to items like Case of Pietro.
User Image - 7m; I may be the only one collecting Astra eyes because I'm batshit crazy, but if anyone else is, here ya go! Or, you know, if you just want a pair of animated eyes. They do sit a little weirdly toward the back of your avi's face if you've got some kinda mouth equipped, but otherwise decent.
User Image - 6.5m; lots of sweet pink and gold poses.
User Image - 2.2m; maybe not the most versatile, but look at those colors. Pairs nicely, in my opinion, with...
User Image - 4m; which comes also with a cute star background for your head, and...
User Image - 4.7m; a lot of cute poses, including bow and arrow, and finally...
User Image - 1.8m; granted, in my opinion the pixeling on this is a little more clumsy than the others, but...the colors! If none of the clothes strike your fancy, there's always the handheld staff. Turkish Raqs Sharqi also matches brilliantly with the above "set", but...it's also 65m.
User Image - 6m; versatility on this is dubious at best, but if you're like me and want to make smoking avatars once in a while then, this is the cheapest alternative I can think of, to something like...y'know, SDPlus Grisaille. gonk
User Image - 8.5m; I could've put this in the pet section I suppose, but there are plenty of other useful poses. And, as far as I know this has always been cheap, but it's still under 10m so hey.
User Image - 4.5m; a cute-as-hell griffon and nice golden armor.

User Image
- 10m; pushing the, eh, boundary price that I set for myself in looking for items, but I've seen this seesaw in price a lot lately. I find all of the poses completely useful though! Bustle skirt, collar (that kinda stands in for Agape), corset (ditto for Marionette), rose hairpin and sleeves.

User Image
- 750k; cute leg mod, jacket and hair - why not?

User Image
- 1.2m; and its matching recolor, slightly more expensive.

User Image
- 1m; both poses produce a small heart accent/background for that extra sweet touch.

User Image
- 3m; cute apple themed clothing set. I find that green harder to match than its red counterpart but if you're up to the challenge, it's also 10m cheaper.

User Image
- 760k; worth it for the cap pose alone imo, but the others are cute and well-pixeled too.

User Image
- 3.5m; alternative for Little Lucie's hair.

User Image
- 2m; I've only ever used two out of the four poses, but 50% ain't bad. Especially for a dynamic-looking arm mod and flaming sword.

User Image
- 4.2m; some small addons for any horror/gore/etc based avs.

User Image
- 4m; same again! Two listings around 4-5m, then it doubles in price. More stuff for your creepy avi!

User Image
- 2.9m; my favorites in this are the belt and ears, but all the poses are nice, neat little accents that'd go well with a variety of avatars.

Because I'm running out of steam here, I'll end with a couple of finds for male avatars:

User Image
- 250k; you get a mohawk and some facial/body hair - all nicely pixeled too.

User Image
- 490k; more in the same vein, but a more...mane-y hairstyle in auburn.

User Image
- 7m; hair, with stubble/five o' clock shadow! Quite good looking too.

User Image
- 5.5m; because I don't go for this manly look in avatars very often, I'm not sure if there are a ton of good eyes for them - but if not, I thought this one suits well enough.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Kurienze
Ok, sorry for this long post but I dug through some of the recent updates as well as slightly older items, trying to keep them all under 10m (since that's the new 100k, I suppose).

Collecting pets and companions? Here are a few:

User Image - 430k
User Image - 500k
User Image - 950k
User Image - 1m
User Image - 1.5m
User Image - 1.4m
User Image - 2.2m
User Image - 3m
User Image - 3.5m
User Image - 8m

Anyone else remember when the Murlop was a rare drop?

And the rest:

User Image - 6m; the non-animated pose (blood splatter on the floor) gives you a cheaper alternative to items like Case of Pietro.
User Image - 7m; I may be the only one collecting Astra eyes because I'm batshit crazy, but if anyone else is, here ya go! Or, you know, if you just want a pair of animated eyes. They do sit a little weirdly toward the back of your avi's face if you've got some kinda mouth equipped, but otherwise decent.
User Image - 6.5m; lots of sweet pink and gold poses.
User Image - 2.2m; maybe not the most versatile, but look at those colors. Pairs nicely, in my opinion, with...
User Image - 4m; which comes also with a cute star background for your head, and...
User Image - 4.7m; a lot of cute poses, including bow and arrow, and finally...
User Image - 1.8m; granted, in my opinion the pixeling on this is a little more clumsy than the others, but...the colors! If none of the clothes strike your fancy, there's always the handheld staff. Turkish Raqs Sharqi also matches brilliantly with the above "set", but...it's also 65m.
User Image - 6m; versatility on this is dubious at best, but if you're like me and want to make smoking avatars once in a while then, this is the cheapest alternative I can think of, to something like...y'know, SDPlus Grisaille. gonk
User Image - 8.5m; I could've put this in the pet section I suppose, but there are plenty of other useful poses. And, as far as I know this has always been cheap, but it's still under 10m so hey.
User Image - 4.5m; a cute-as-hell griffon and nice golden armor.

User Image
- 10m; pushing the, eh, boundary price that I set for myself in looking for items, but I've seen this seesaw in price a lot lately. I find all of the poses completely useful though! Bustle skirt, collar (that kinda stands in for Agape), corset (ditto for Marionette), rose hairpin and sleeves.

User Image
- 750k; admittedly I have no idea what these are in reference to (BSSM?) but, cute leg mod, jacket and hair - why not?

User Image
- 1.2m; and its matching recolor, slightly more expensive.

User Image
- 1m; both poses produce a small heart accent/background for that extra sweet touch.

User Image
- 3m; cute apple themed clothing set. I find that green harder to match than its red counterpart but if you're up to the challenge, it's also 10m cheaper.

User Image
- 760k; worth it for the cap pose alone imo, but the others are cute and well-pixeled too.

User Image
- 3.5m; alternative for Little Lucie's hair.

User Image
- 2m; I've only ever used two out of the four poses, but 50% ain't bad. Especially for a dynamic-looking arm mod and flaming sword.

User Image
- 4.2m; some small addons for any horror/gore/etc based avs.

User Image
- 4m; same again! Two listings around 4-5m, then it doubles in price. More stuff for your creepy avi!

User Image
- 2.9m; my favorites in this are the belt and ears, but all the poses are nice, neat little accents that'd go well with a variety of avatars.

Because I'm running out of steam here, I'll end with a couple of finds for male avatars:

User Image
- 250k; you get a mohawk and some facial/body hair - all nicely pixeled too.

User Image
- 490k; more in the same vein, but a more...mane-y hairstyle in auburn.

User Image
- 7m; hair, with stubble/five o' clock shadow! Quite good looking too.

User Image
- 5.5m; because I don't go for this manly look in avatars very often, I'm not sure if there are a ton of good eyes for them - but if not, I thought this one suits well enough.

The sister/brother items are a reference to the first part of the "R" season of Sailor Moon, the villains "Ali" and "En".
One more for now:

User Image - 6m. With the new candy themed bundle, here's a set of food backgrounds with a couple of sweet ones - a latte, pile of eclairs and macarons in pastels.

`Hydro

Oh, thanks ^^ I had a vague recollection that it was Sailor Moon related but as I never watched it, I wasn't sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff