Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Clock Egg makes you 'splode for only 3k.

Alien Pants

14,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Blood-Splattered Sundress
Sukegawa
It may not be extremely cheap but Springtide Bunny is lower than 10M. I even saw yesterday a listing for 6M. Considering it's been in the 40M's, I think it's a good price.

wow, i remember buying mine for 40+M then selling it so i could grab my wayward son
i wonder why its so cheap, but thanks for the heads up
c:

on topic; bound warlock is hovering around 30M
its not exactly cheap, but with its counterpart at 350M its a bargain
plus, its a lovely item; im rather fond of the leg mod myself
User Image

Oh Bound Warlock! I'm extremely ashamed to say that two days ago I saw a listing for 10M, not even kidding. Waited a little too long, and bam! up to 30M. So don't feel too bad about your Springtide Bunny haha. I might just snatch me one BW right now before it inflates even more.

Also, SB might be this cheap because of Easter? Dunno.

It's that cheap because of basket of goodies all the items in there have dropped a bit but they'll be going back up (and already are since users know that) since it's leaving tonight-same for the items in the egg bundles that are on that thread
Speaking of which drink me was just added in the CS again so the items on that list will be deflating a bit while it's in there
Willow End
Sukegawa
It may not be extremely cheap but Springtide Bunny is lower than 10M. I even saw yesterday a listing for 6M. Considering it's been in the 40M's, I think it's a good price.

wow, i remember buying mine for 40+M then selling it so i could grab my wayward son
i wonder why its so cheap, but thanks for the heads up
c:

on topic; bound warlock is hovering around 30M
its not exactly cheap, but with its counterpart at 350M its a bargain
plus, its a lovely item; im rather fond of the leg mod myself
User Image

Oh Bound Warlock! I'm extremely ashamed to say that two days ago I saw a listing for 10M, not even kidding. Waited a little too long, and bam! up to 30M. So don't feel too bad about your Springtide Bunny haha. I might just snatch me one BW right now before it inflates even more.

Also, SB might be this cheap because of Easter? Dunno.

It's that cheap because of basket of goodies all the items in there have dropped a bit but they'll be going back up (and already are since users know that) since it's leaving tonight-same for the items in the egg bundles that are on that thread
Speaking of which drink me was just added in the CS again so the items on that list will be deflating a bit while it's in there
E-CORP is still running smoothly, despite some earlier... mishaps. I'm truly grateful for all my loyal supporters and workers!

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Willow End

Oh, that explains it then. I thought it was really weird when I started seeing 6-7M listings eek Thought it was an Easter miracle or something lol
Thanks for that list too! I've already seen some items I might snatch for myself twisted

Magical Girl

14,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Full closet 200
Willow End

Oh, that explains it then. I thought it was really weird when I started seeing 6-7M listings eek Thought it was an Easter miracle or something lol
Thanks for that list too! I've already seen some items I might snatch for myself twisted

I just got a few too. smile Useful tip.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Pious Cleric and Illyncia's Honor are both hovering under 5mil atm, which is amazing!

Both items are great, plus Cleric comes with a dress mod

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
DYRL
Pious Cleric and Illyncia's Honor are both hovering under 5mil atm, which is amazing!

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Ooh, thank you DYRL, Cleric has been on my wishlist for a while. whee

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Shrimp_Man
DYRL

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Ooh, thank you DYRL, Cleric has been on my wishlist for a while. whee

of the House of Demonic Dreams
No biggie!

Alien Pants

14,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Willow End

Hehe yeah I always try to keep track of the re-release rigs and such, since everything is so expensive I like to wait and see if they'll release it again so I don't have to break my bank xD and np if it helps you get a good deal I'm glad to help smile I'm hoping shadow spirit will drop a bit more and I'm totally gonna grab it.

Astra 2:Baron the Owl-around 1m-must have been re-released at some point or was super over inflated because it was about 22m the last time I was watching it, not bad for a cute astra can have the owl move on your head or sit still, a lot cheaper than it's counterpart sterling. (I don't know how to do an image link when there is a premium sparkle D: )

User ImagePlaid Overshirts-5700gg-Cute plaid overshirts that are good for layering, comes in five vibrant colors from The Jockstrap

User ImageTropical Sarong- 88gg- A light blue sarong that goes around the waist

User ImageHeroes Eclipse- 45k- A black and white backround which is an extremely cheaper alternative to the Where Weeping Ends backround just a bit more simple but worth it for the price difference lol

User ImageWatermelon Hat- 5k- A cut in half watermelon hat or turns into a handheld watermelon drink w/straw and a umbrella.

User ImageVirtual Piggy T-Shirt- 500gg- A orange and white shirt with a orange piggy on it

User ImagePlastic Bag- 350gg- A silly hat bag that goes over your head and is sucked in at the mouth, could be used to make something strange/creepy

User ImageLightning Bolt- 10k- A handheld lightning bolt can hold one or two.

User ImageWoman in Black poster and User ImageWoman in Black's Veil- 370 & 300gg- An interesting background that puts you on a poster and a dark veil

User ImageDead Rat Hat- 6k- Silly dead rat, will keep your head warm but I can't say what it will do to the smell xD ( I still think it's cute okay.)

Sorry if I repost any items it's hard to keep track of what is posted in here. Also I have doubles of lavender and golden grunny, as well as olive and deep purple dander ears leftover from Easter if anybody would like one.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
User Image - Not exactly what one would call "cheap" but considering the state of our economy, it's surprising how cheap this is! It's lying at the moment at 106m
Far cheaper than its' other counterparts:
User Image@789m User Image@2.95b User Image@8b User Image@3b User Image@2.5b

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Evelin333

nice find!! it's interesting to see all the sets together surprised
an incredibly kind anon gave me PotU recently ; w ;

also, your avvie is completely gorgeous I just had to say!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Angels at Dawn
Evelin333

nice find!! it's interesting to see all the sets together surprised
an incredibly kind anon gave me PotU recently ; w ;

also, your avvie is completely gorgeous I just had to say!

Thanks! Your avvie is totes awesome too!
Wow! What a nice anon~
Yeah, i'm surprised at the price considering the extreme inflation and everything!

Mega Noob

ChaosSymphony
Pink Nordstrom Hat is really cute! abt 1.5k

ughhh i've been wanting recolors of this item for years - it's so cute!

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Evelin333
User Image - Not exactly what one would call "cheap" but considering the state of our economy, it's surprising how cheap this is! It's lying at the moment at 106m
Far cheaper than its' other counterparts:
User Image@789m User Image@2.95b User Image@8b User Image@3b User Image@2.5b

i've been eyeing that for ages since it's come down
by the time i get the gold for it, it's gonna shoot up to billions again
Dx
still, why are all of them so pricey
:s

Beloved Nerd

Sukegawa
i've been eyeing that for ages since it's come down
by the time i get the gold for it, it's gonna shoot up to billions again
Dx
still, why are all of them so pricey
:s

I think most of the recolours were released as CS-only items, while PoTU came out again in a recent RIG.

Unrelated, YOUR SIGGY KILLS ME. Reid <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces