Welcome to Gaia! ::

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Some new finds you guys.

User Image Cat Noir - Currently @ 100k. Black and yellow item with a nice leg item and outfit. Picked this up to go with my Firefly EI.

User Image McKing's Saintly Cache - Currently @ 180k. GOLD GOLD GOLD! This item has nice gold accessories and a neat feathered half mask in white or gold.

User Image Snow Witch - Currently @ 120k. Beautiful winter MC and my personal favorite. Better snag it up now.

User Image Little Princeling - Currently @ 110k. Brown and cream items for both genders. There is even a cute toy horse item.

User Image SDPlus #280 Velvetine - Currently @ 220k. Yes you are reading it correctly. 220k for SD+ doll that has a pair of purple eyes. I am so shocked this item isn't inflated like most SD dolls with eyes.

Obsessive Shopper

How is Vega's love, an item with a direct recolor of Gaia-Sama's lips, only going for 500k? It's kind of mind-blowing emotion_0A0

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Elizabeth de Counte
How is Vega's love, an item with a direct recolor of Gaia-Sama's lips, only going for 500k? It's kind of mind-blowing emotion_0A0

It's like why last month's MC was going for 800k D:

Dapper Fatcat

Lovely Lady Ranger is a cute orangey/brown item that's going for ~105k. Very cute hair!

Hesitant Mystic

User Image Coral Seafolk has a pretty mertail and hair for only 80k

User Image Serpentine Priestess has a pretty sweet tattoo, sure, some of the other poses are kind of clunky, but as someone who collects tattoo poses, 86k isn't bad.

Some of the Octopus set is reasonably priced for some crazy-cool tentacle leg mods and hair
User Image The Little Octopus: 89k
User Image The Shy Octopus: 70k

User Image Long-Stem Black Rose is only 3k

User Image Mechanical Mosquito Wings, cute! The straps can be hidden and they make for some pretty nice fairy wings. Plus they're only 850 gold!

User Image Sprinkle Scarf, it's scarf season and this one is adorable as well as only 40k

User Image Funnel Kate has a cute dress and I think the pink matches Pandaista, only 65k

User Image Ever After Curse, DEM ARM MODS. I have a feeling this one is going to inflate, it's only going for 98k at the moment.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
this place is like heaven

somehow it feels exactly the same as when i'm going around in dollarama.... so many cheap itemsssss

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
minghi

somehow it feels exactly the same as when i'm going around in dollarama.... so many cheap itemsssss

I know!

I find lotsa great stuffs in here 4laugh

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User Imagesleek criminal. it's got a really nice black/gold hat w/ cig, a coat and a nice shirt. only 90k!
it also comes in red/black and white/black, but they're all over 100k. still, they're pretty nice for a combo 3nodding

User ImageRock Hard (Demonic Mic). nice pair of little wings, a whole battery etc. but most importantly, DAT ENGLAND SHIRT. 60k. really cheap

User Imageolive flyer. gotta be one of the cutest scarf i've seen. it's got a creamy green bit with the rest of a cream yellow color, a cute aviation hat with cat like points, and a plane flying in the BG lmao. comes in blue and red. 150k. it went down a bit recently so go grab it!

User ImageEnchanting Orchestra. violins in the background with music notes in black and yellow. nicely pixelated. 93k

User ImageTimehole Traveler. it's not selling rn but damn it's got a nice coat. plus it's doctor who, what can you ask more? ABP 88k

User ImageCream Tam Beret. cute beret and a scarf with strawberry patterns on it. yellow-cream-ish, 80k

User ImageCrimson Violinist. most prominent feature is the shiny violin thingies.... so sharp you can cut a man emotion_awesome 90k

User ImageBrain Games. the shirt kinda mods your arms to a really slim state. there's a scarf and a orange undershirt that comes along that black coat. only 75k, better snatch it cause the next one sells at 110k!

User Image Someone Please Help Me. the basic needs of cosplay for Will Graham. nice details, includes blood stained antlers on head and chest, Will Graham facial hair, tired eyes, and hair. extremely cheap for a good cosplay. 1.3k
damn, do they ever tell you they release fandom related items? sometimes i feel like im missing out on stuff.

User ImageH2O Splash!............ for anyone who doesn't know, if you want to swim free, you know what to buy *cough* 1.2k

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=mlp+background&filter=0mlp backgrounds.... you might not like MLP but you can't deny how nice those BGs are yooo

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

Lady Cressida

User Image SDPlus #280 Velvetine - Currently @ 220k. Yes you are reading it correctly. 220k for SD+ doll that has a pair of purple eyes. I am so shocked this item isn't inflated like most SD dolls with eyes.

it's because it has an extremely weird placement and looks so derpy haha.

on topic, some adorable gold shop headbands that go well with everything!
they're only 6k!

Merry Traveler

minghi

this place makes me broke XD
or making my wishlist even longer

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Kittytub
Lady Cressida

it's because it has an extremely weird placement and looks so derpy haha.

on topic, some adorable gold shop headbands that go well with everything!
they're only 6k!

Derpy eyes are just as good then normal eyes xD I think they would look good if someone pull it off right, and those headbands are my fav heart

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
More stuff! emotion_dowant

User Image Leafy Crown - Current Price: 5k
Can't go wrong with a nice leafy crown for a cheap price. Get in touch with your nature side cool

User Image The Acursed Ring - Current Price: 158k
For all you Hobbit/LoR fans out there. It has a nice coak item and an interesting sword item.

User Image User ImageUser Image Cluster Set - Currently Price: 25k, 35k and 145k
Nice cluster recolor set that is inexpensive to go with any fantasy related avatars.

Some affordable eyes from the new Animated Eyes CI.

User Image Astera-98 Gold Winking Dashing Eyes - Current Price: 235k
Awesome eyes from the new Animated CI. Can't go wrong with the price compared to the other animated eyes from the bundle

User Image Astera-99: Lavender Winking Dashing Eyes - Current Price: 200k

User Image Astra-100: Black Winking Heroric Eyes - Current Price: 200k

User Image Astera-101: Blue Winking Heroic Eyes - Current Prince: 200k

User Image Astera-96: Teal Winking Bedroom Eyes - Current Price: 220k

User Image Astra-102: Blue Winking Sly Eyes - Current Price: 200k

User Image Astera-103: Brown Winking Sly Eyes Current Price: 161k

Unholy Fairy

Lady Cressida
Some affordable eyes from the new Animated Eyes CI.

User Image Astera-98 Gold Winking Dashing Eyes - Current Price: 235k
Awesome eyes from the new Animated CI. Can't go wrong with the price compared to the other animated eyes from the bundle

User Image Astera-99: Lavender Winking Dashing Eyes - Current Price: 200k

User Image Astra-100: Black Winking Heroric Eyes - Current Price: 200k

User Image Astera-101: Blue Winking Heroic Eyes - Current Prince: 200k

User Image Astera-96: Teal Winking Bedroom Eyes - Current Price: 220k

User Image Astra-102: Blue Winking Sly Eyes - Current Price: 200k

User Image Astera-103: Brown Winking Sly Eyes Current Price: 161k
...really? those eyes just came out. they are still settling. every time we mention something here, the price spikes.

please don't be that guy.

Merry Traveler

xenomorph envy
]...really? those eyes just came out. they are still settling. every time we mention something here, the price spikes.

please don't be that guy.

yeah, since people buy all the cheap listing
usually I would snag item posted here that I fancy as soon as possible because of that
or I would have to wait until the price settled back to get it

it's only natural, I just fear it won't return back
that. but I also like to know what item's cheap and good
such a dilemma

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm always amazed when I come back to this thread and it's still going so strong.

heart eek

It's also how I lose all my gold, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas