Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Binary Peaches
Yea items can be super expensive. Items like the mini nightmare wing, I'm just like...it's a pair of tiny wings, why do you want it? gonk /Just had to get that out of my system.......

Items like.......

Jaydis the White Queen: Went from somewhere around 700k to a nice drop of 450k or so!

That's the only one I could think of at the moment, but to me I like items with several poses rather than one.

User Image
Jaydis seriously got that cheap??
*gasp*
That item has one of my favorite wigs EVER

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
B a n i r a b u
Binary Peaches
Yea items can be super expensive. Items like the mini nightmare wing, I'm just like...it's a pair of tiny wings, why do you want it? gonk /Just had to get that out of my system.......

Items like.......

Jaydis the White Queen: Went from somewhere around 700k to a nice drop of 450k or so!

That's the only one I could think of at the moment, but to me I like items with several poses rather than one.

User Image
Jaydis seriously got that cheap??
*gasp*
That item has one of my favorite wigs EVER

Yea I was like eek ~ But you should grab it while it's this low! The price really has dropped so low. Not sure why but it might return back around 700k later if the mp is low on stock >.<

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Binary Peaches

Yea I was like eek ~ But you should grab it while it's this low! The price really has dropped so low. Not sure why but it might return back around 700k later if the mp is low on stock >.<

User Image
Yeah I'm definitely going to have to snag it soon!

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

User Image
Seafarer's Coat and Seafarer's Shoes
I think the colors on these are beautiful and they are so cheap!
These are great to have in your inventory!
Especially if you love nautical themes!

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
B a n i r a b u
Binary Peaches

User Image
Yeah I'm definitely going to have to snag it soon!

Oooh two more left in the mp!! o_o

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Binary Peaches

User Image
I know crying
I just don't have the gold to buy it right now

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
dreamish
I just discovered this item but I thought it should cost more:

Madam Zelle
User Image

Beautiful purple skirt to go with a lot of recent light purple items but mainly those super detailed gold jewelry. All that for 30k!

I must have it for this avatar! but :
a. Is inflated right now ( 50k )
b. This thread made me poor and good looking

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
B a n i r a b u
Binary Peaches

User Image
I know crying
I just don't have the gold to buy it right now

How much do you have saved up?

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Binary Peaches

User Image
I've been saving up to get to 10mil and I have 50k XD

Summery Seeker

Binary Peaches

Items like.......

*cries in a corner with 100k*

It's never cheap enoughhhh and it's mint-ish too omg. Just gonna... try and find something to sell.

Thank you for the nice find heart

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Invisible Star

A few key cosplay items:

User Image The Halfling - For the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit fans! Lowest is now 34k.
User Image Wizard School - Great detailed item in red and gold, perfect for Harry Potter fans. I remember this was worth hundreds of thousands back then but now it's around 58k.
User Image Warlock School - Same as Wizard School; at around 60k, the soft green and silver is worth it, especially for Slytherins.
User Image Wonderland - Alice in Wonderland MC, which I'm surprise is still so cheap. Listed at 34k right now.

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
SinnySpid
A few key cosplay items:

User Image The Halfling - For the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit fans! Lowest is now 34k.
User Image Wizard School - Great detailed item in red and gold, perfect for Harry Potter fans. I remember this was worth hundreds of thousands back then but now it's around 58k.
User Image Warlock School - Same as Wizard School; at around 60k, the soft green and silver is worth it, especially for Slytherins.
User Image Wonderland - Alice in Wonderland MC, which I'm surprise is still so cheap. Listed at 34k right now.

I will never understand why are those HP items so cheap ! i hope they keep their prices steady so i can grab a couple

Witty Detective

21,990 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Astrostella Is a beautiful blue and gold item. Scarf, overskirt and bracelets for 19k

Digital Fray Some artistically pixelated boots, skirt, shawl, shirt and wig only 55k!

Pink Checkers I just love the skirt in this item emotion_kirakira only 31k

Some rainbow items:
Rainbow Pathway is little more expensive at 170k but it's got some lovely bold rainbow poses (including a wig)

Starbabies I remember when this was much more expensive! it's only 72k now!

Nijiro Fan A nice little fan for that extra pop! 8.4k

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
B a n i r a b u
Binary Peaches

User Image
I've been saving up to get to 10mil and I have 50k XD

Oooh o: well best of luck xD