Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I totally love the Red Diamond -- I use it in fantasy outfits all the time, and it's dirt cheap (250g right now).

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
muffins not cupcakes

Anyway.
I really like this coral reef item that was just released today in the new RIG. Should look beautiful along with a mermaid/any underwater themed avi. emotion_kirakira

Also good with rainbow themed avis. There's a lot of nice cheap items in the current rig that I really like. One already mentioned King of squid (love the crown). Fathom of the deep has 2 items I really dig (some discreet tattoos and a vest that can go steampunk, apocaliptic or bdsm)

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image I am surprised to see this priced so low! Currently ~380k, down from a couple million! surprised

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Two items that go nicely together below:

Commadere Waves from this rig comes with just two poses, a top and pants. Both items are detailed though the top is a mod.

Louie's Crew has a wonderful hat and coat that go nicely with those pants from Commadere Waves, as well as a fancy bag.

Both are sitting nicely around the 40k mark.

Commadere Waves
Louie's Crew

Generous Gaian

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Big Tipper 100
Every item that is super cute is like uber expensive.. im not millionaire but it would be nice to have something that is decently priced without having to go broke in order to get it. And its not even like the older it is the more expensive, its scary.. can you imagine what it will be like (hopefully gaia is still here) in 2020 fricken mental ! i dont get how anyone could rack up that much gold.. let alone spend money on gaia cash.
User Image

fxxkin demon

Faelrin
Two items that go nicely together below:

Commadere Waves from this rig comes with just two poses, a top and pants. Both items are detailed though the top is a mod.

Louie's Crew has a wonderful hat and coat that go nicely with those pants from Commadere Waves, as well as a fancy bag.

Both are sitting nicely around the 40k mark.

Commadere Waves
Louie's Crew

I actually prefer the Commadere item with Edmund's Crew. In fact the whole set is rather nice and with the exception of the rise in Dierich's one they are pretty affordable. Hell, Sam's Crew is all of 19.5k. Not bad at all.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=crew&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=1319010&sortBy=81

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Wow, the dragon event items tanked pretty hard.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Virgoian_xo
Every item that is super cute is like uber expensive.. im not millionaire but it would be nice to have something that is decently priced without having to go broke in order to get it. And its not even like the older it is the more expensive, its scary.. can you imagine what it will be like (hopefully gaia is still here) in 2020 fricken mental ! i dont get how anyone could rack up that much gold.. let alone spend money on gaia cash.
User Image
As said many times before, this thread is about nice items that are INEXPENSIVE.

Rainbow Succubus

Virgoian_xo
User Image

This thread is over 400 pages of items that are not expensive, but are fantastic items! Go take a read, I think you'll be surprised at what is cheap and good!

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Lethal Yandere is 70k in the marketplace. I really like how it looks. Plus that hat is ridiculously cute. No, I am not recommending it and Sour Tsundere for a reason. Why? >.>
Raven Noir is currently sitting at 129k, when it's normal average buy price 169k :]
My favorite leg mod <3

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Considering users' apparent love for the pointy-toed look, I am very surprised that Brilliant Dynasty is under 60k. That's barely above the 50k sellback. The shoes and top are cute and pink, though my favorite pose is the cape-ish thing with the electric blue lining. 3nodding

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Speaking of the new RIG! I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but--
User Image
Ethereal Nemertea is going for a little above it's sellback price of 10k. It's a rather simple item; 3 flowing, purple-tinted poses, but I think it's a good deal! You can do some creative things with it.

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image Mademoiselle Magpie
User Image
Spiffy coat for under 50k ---& User Image
Currently one listing for 45k at time of posting. User Image

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
koromyst
User Image Mademoiselle Magpie
User Image
Spiffy coat for under 50k ---& User Image
Currently one listing for 45k at time of posting. User Image

I LOVE Mademoiselle Magpie. Think I pulled this one on my head from a rig a long time ago and kept it. I LOVE the hairclip pose. Adds the right amount of blue to the head of an avi. That whole item surprises me at how cheap it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff