Welcome to Gaia! ::

B a n i r a b u
shawtycon
SDPlus #373 Kiva

Ahh next listing is 36mil crying

ah but like i said, "the only listing is terribly inflated, i just bought mine in the exchange for 215k." if you go to somebody, they aren't going to be dumb enough to ask for 36mil confused

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

shawtycon
B a n i r a b u
shawtycon
SDPlus #373 Kiva

Ahh next listing is 36mil crying

ah but like i said, "the only listing is terribly inflated, i just bought mine in the exchange for 215k." if you go to somebody, they aren't going to be dumb enough to ask for 36mil confused

I know, but damn 36mil?? lol
Who really thinks that will work?

To add to the thread
Vienna, City, and French Roast Coffee
These are really cute to me.
For 40k you can get a cute outfit, a coffee cup, and a tumbler.

Magic Hobo

Looking for a brewski to go with your St Patrick's Day avatar? Cheesed off at how goddang expensive the steins in SD+ Odanodan and Hops the Goat are?

Wizard's Brew!

It gives you lil adorable drunk pumpkin bubbles, but only in one pose, if you don't want to work around it.

Big Member

I'm not a fan of weapons, but the Black Ice Weaponry look great, and you get a spear, axe and mace for 20k.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Summer Springs Sunflowers: A cute sunflower partial background item. Around 3k.

Unconventional Warrior: Military inspired item. Camo facepaint, green beret, knee guards, vest and green uniform shirt. Around 30k.

Dark Cherry Earrings: Around 6k right now, an excellent price considering both of the other versions are in the five digit territory. One of the items creatable through low level alchemy, perfect match for the items in the latest CrossStich update.

Overgrown City: An excellent fantasy sort of background, though it could be used for historical cosplaying avatars as well given the right context. Around 20k.

Slytherin Scarf: A lovely green and grey scarf; pretty simple, but easy to work into a cold weather outfit. Around 800g.

Norseman's Expedition: I'm shocked that this isn't more expensive considering the current Vikings TV show on the History channel and the fact that it seems like it would be perfect for a Game of Thrones cosplay. You get two gorgeous backgrounds (land and sea versions), a shield, a horn, an arrow to the knee (no really), and a lovely Viking ship. Currently just under 70k.

Majnun: A lovely Arabic MC. Get a scroll/parchment to hold, a cream colored sash type of outfit, a cream and brown turban, a brown men's robe, and two handheld items (a pink flower that resembles a sakura blossom and a bird chillin' on a tree branch). Lowest current listing is 30k.

Party Partier

User Image The Mineiro Scroll Evolution item. It's first gen is almost 100k but the 3rd gen (with many more listings) are all only barely 25 k.

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Devoted Pawn is 6k right now, which is a good price for the two cute skirt poses. smile

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Frothy
Summer Springs Sunflowers: A cute sunflower partial background item. Around 3k.

Unconventional Warrior: Military inspired item. Camo facepaint, green beret, knee guards, vest and green uniform shirt. Around 30k.

Dark Cherry Earrings: Around 6k right now, an excellent price considering both of the other versions are in the five digit territory. One of the items creatable through low level alchemy, perfect match for the items in the latest CrossStich update.

Overgrown City: An excellent fantasy sort of background, though it could be used for historical cosplaying avatars as well given the right context. Around 20k.

Slytherin Scarf: A lovely green and grey scarf; pretty simple, but easy to work into a cold weather outfit. Around 800g.

Norseman's Expedition: I'm shocked that this isn't more expensive considering the current Vikings TV show on the History channel and the fact that it seems like it would be perfect for a Game of Thrones cosplay. You get two gorgeous backgrounds (land and sea versions), a shield, a horn, an arrow to the knee (no really), and a lovely Viking ship. Currently just under 70k.

Majnun: A lovely Arabic MC. Get a scroll/parchment to hold, a cream colored sash type of outfit, a cream and brown turban, a brown men's robe, and two handheld items (a pink flower that resembles a sakura blossom and a bird chillin' on a tree branch). Lowest current listing is 30k.

The arrow to the knee in Norseman's Expedition is a Skyrim reference.

Also on terms of Skyrim items, Heimdal the Ram comes with a cute ram companion, complete with an armored ready for battle pose, and a helmet similar to the dovahkiin/dragonborn's iron helmet. LBP: 39,999
Warrior of the North has a similar helmet, a blonde wig, some boots, and an armguard, and a lovely runeblade. LBP: 80k

Sparkly Friend

Unconventional Warrior is sitting at 18K right now for whoever gets there first...

Sparkly Friend

Also, White Dwarf Prognosticator has a listing for 40K & Demonic Detention has one for 25K! Great buys that won't last long!

Dedicated Bunny

Zelirium
User Image The Mineiro Scroll Evolution item. It's first gen is almost 100k but the 3rd gen (with many more listings) are all only barely 25 k.

yeah I picked one up the other week not a bad little item i liked the bag it had

Party Partier

Jax Pavan
Zelirium

yeah I picked one up the other week not a bad little item i liked the bag it had
I love the sleeves pose, when I get tired of my Desert Punk inspired outfit I'll probably incorporate them into the next one.
i cant believe that this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/50683/
is only 100k!!!!! it was i bought it for 2m when it was released eek

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hotorobi
i cant believe that this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/50683/
woa. That's the lowest I've seen it drop. O.O
Gah, I just spent all the gold I've earned yesterday emotion_facepalm

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Hotorobi

wow I remember when it was into millions xD
I sold mine not too much ago for like 350k
but 100k now? I must get it back then!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items