Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Dabbler

Sir_Catherine
EquivaIent
November Days
neatflocks

DandiiDooDad Spore is full of fluff and a cute green companion.

Geesh, I remember when DandiidooDad was about 5k each. I feel like 24k would basically be robbery.

I do remember that too lol
And I'd definitly feel the same :/
Even tho it's really cute
What on Gaia? What drove its price up by 600%?

More. About 2 months ago, the last time this item was posted on here, they were driven down to 1000-2000 gold each. Ridiculous...

Tenacious Sage

Marquis Laurent Is the lowest I've ever seen it drop at 17k but it only has a few listings so get it while you can
I just found a Sundae's treat for 100k in the marketplace! It's usually 300k. I wonder if it means it's going down in price or I just lucked out?

Shy Perfectionist

poopyboobies
I just found a Sundae's treat for 100k in the marketplace! It's usually 300k. I wonder if it means it's going down in price or I just lucked out?
I think you're confused with Sundae Sweets, because according to the graph, Sundae's Treat's average buying price hasn't been higher than 150k in the past year.

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
justicecream
I think you're confused with Sundae Sweets, because according to the graph, Sundae's Treat's average buying price hasn't been higher than 150k in the past year.

User Image

It's because of the easter event. Anytime and event comes up, the holiday related items shoot up in price.

On topic: Krankles the Kiwi is a cute little bird for only 10k!

User Image

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Rabbot Brigade is less than 20k! Right now there's even one for 16k.

Shy Perfectionist

Azure Snows
justicecream
It's because of the easter event. Anytime and event comes up, the holiday related items shoot up in price.
Reread his post and compare these two items' graphs. I'm not questioning why the price is high. Sorry for the derail.
justicecream
poopyboobies

You're right I was.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SIN Mace is a frickin awesome item I just found last night, and it's got a few listings under it's average at 3k. Makes me wish I had joined SIN in that event.

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Alternate sasha's skirt
Pink Plaid Punk.

nuff said. 30k is the lowest.

Cat

User Image

Grave Danger Potato's Requiem : A bunch of potato & spooky themed food poses for 10g.

madness

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'll just leave this here..

User ImageArrowhead Fish Sword (100g) just a cute and colourful sword/pole thingy! I didn't even know this was around.
User ImageAlien Chest Burster (100g) OMG! A chest burster, from my fav movie! Look at him, so cute.
User ImageCravate Demonique (40g!) The perfect touch to a demon outfit. Seriously you need that extra skull!
User ImageMonster Lobster Claws (40g) Okay. These are a little weird, but are beautiful done! You get full claw arms, and certain arm poses make the claws open up for pinching.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image Alien tattoos (40g-200g) Perfect for coloured skins, sci-fi, and just adding some personality to your avatar. I've used the blue one so many times.
User ImageNight Fright Skin (20k) Spooky skin that gives you cute black ears. You can cover the face easily with make up and eyes.
User ImageRhogog (28k) That tree is incredibly creepy and detailed. It also comes with a creepy cyclops eye for your face and body. sexy
User ImageSheryl Orange (usually 50k, inflated atm) Super cute dress, big purple headphones, biggest eyes ever, and robot arms! I love those arms, they're super handy.

Timid Loiterer

Seracila Pendant, for a very versatile evolving item, this sure is cheap. It has wonderful hair, dresses, and accessories.

Cat

User Image

Evening Star Sister is about 400k cheaper than it's counterpart, Twilight Star Sister.

Only 34k for some lovely purple items!

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Shattered Spectrum
User Image

Grave Danger Potato's Requiem : A bunch of potato & spooky themed food poses for 10g.

madness

I'm sorry, but this item makes me laugh because I've been referenced to it many times due to my name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff