Before I build that wall of words, 0.043086564825695 4.3% [ 110 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10184097140619 10.2% [ 260 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.097924010967489 9.8% [ 250 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061496278887583 6.1% [ 157 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029377203290247 2.9% [ 75 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26792009400705 26.8% [ 684 ]
Total Votes:[ 2553 ]

Blessed Muse

Now the anger has given way to sadness...
I'm not even attractive to him anymore.
I'm not attractive to anybody.
I'm nothing.

Familiar Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
I can't believe you gave your two weeks notice. We're all trying to move out together, and if you can't contribute an income, how are we suppose to be able to afford everything?

It's time to stop being selfish and to get ******** real.

You can't live on student loans since you spend every ounce of cash you have on name brand purses.

My god.

Greedy Fatcat

I walked around with all the buttens to my shirt undone. it felt great doing what every woman would love to do in a heatwave.
I get legitimately pissed off about the fact that prone to get comments walking around like that. and I almost feel like I have to apolagize for getting worked up about that.
honest to god, I never went up to a stranger and commented on their body. where do some people get the idea that thats okay?

Familiar Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
I am so ******** tired of Gaia pushing out 10 - 20 ******** announcements a day.

I'm also sick of them pushing out like 20 new cash shop creations a day.

I remember when the cash shop came out, and you bet your a** that there was only a few items, and they were rare because people barely bought them. Now Gaia is so ******** money hungry I can't even keep up with things I save up to get on there because they're gone in like a damn day.

Wheezing Genius

no tbh i'm still offended.
and i still know it's unfair to disregard all the things she might be going through
but i just DON'T UNDERSTAND what could really keep her from contacting her "best friend" for as long as this has been going on
if she lost her phone or some s**t it would be super simple to send me a ******** text from her mom's phone? like, one text? in two weeks? to let me know she exists and
yknow to show ANY kind of appreciation or even RECOGNITION that i sent her all that support when she was upset
she totally brushed me off, said she'd come see me the next day instead, and hasn't responded to a single ******** thing since then.
how the ******** am i not supposed to be offended.
best friend my a*****e.

Wheezing Genius

every time she crosses my mind i get this anxious twinge of like hurt and anger and. indignance
i really do hate that i'm so cross with her even though she's probably depressed right now
i know it has a lot to do with my stupid unrequited best friend lovey dovey s**t
i do
but it still hurts the ******** out of me, i'm sorry.
i just thought i was SLIGHTLY more important to her than that. just a little bit.

Wheezing Genius

...............it's only been a week?
what the ********
i was so sure it'd at least been a week and a half
but the last time i heard from her, when she said she'd come over the next day, that was on the 12th......
uhtuaughtahlkdsfj
this is so FRUSTRATING i know exactly how irrational i'm being but i can't STOP i hate this
i hate this i hate this i hate this i hate having to feel this way about her
why can't i just not care

Tipsy Egg

I was kind of sad to put down the Destiny beta and to drop texting her for a while. But, let's think about it: I work for four hours. Four hours of mostly Facebook coverage and emails. Not bad at all, gives me time to focus on the needs of others, you know? Then I'm right back off for mañana, all the way through Wednesday. One of those days, I'm going to Springville for boba. It will be a thing.

It's not so bad, today. I passed my checks, I get to eat great food and play videogames with some pretty rad people. And best of all, I get to come home to her. Albeit in whatever limited capacity we have now, but... Yeah. She makes me happy anyway. I go to bed with a smile, and wake up to another.

Enduring Spirit

Those vends yesterday. @.@

Problem is, my account is worth almost 1trillion ..but I like all the items I have. I don't wanna sell anything. D:

Lack of gold to vend with. Bah.

On the plus side, Family Feud and Nachos! (:

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I think its safe to say everyone dated my ex on gaia XD.....Man the list of people he slept with when he had me was so BIG I think it with ease beats any lists to santa XD

And he always got so jealous of all my friends....They love me in another way you dolt! They adore me in a friends way XD..loved the way I always got accused of being the bad man here....I was so called crazy and cold hearted XD......anyone to land me can count their asses lucky!

>w< He may be the worlds biggest charmer....But he is also the worlds biggest manwhore!

Eloquent Demigod

okay so yes I honestly thought if I ever had shrooms itd be with Steve our first time
I am sad he is doing them without me his first time
but oh my gosh
he is so hilarious right now

I love my friend
he has made my day wonderful
O.O egahds! ive been spotted @////@

Eloquent Demigod

It bugs me how everyone always wants to hang out with me...
I don't like people
how is that so damn hard to grasp

I legit don't like people
I like a total of like 7 people
that's it
I tolerate most people
that's not the same
I tolerate 99% of the people who text/ask me to hang out

I prefer you stop asking
I'm not stupid
you only ask when you think I am not dating anyone
and given I have kept this one mostly secret I guess that makes it worse
I just don't care
I don't want to go on a date
I don't want to watch a movie
no I will not smoke my weed with you

just go away!!!!

Charitable Astronomer

14,725 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Almost made a friend in class.
We hit it off great, she's really easy to talk to.
Understanding for the most part, even where religion is concerned.
However, once I added her on FB I saw that she doesn't support gay marriage.
I think we're doomed before we begin.
neutral
How do I even bring that up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out