Before I build that wall of words, 0.041940189642597 4.2% [ 115 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10065645514223 10.1% [ 276 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.096644784828592 9.7% [ 265 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061633843909555 6.2% [ 169 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029540481400438 3.0% [ 81 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.27388767323122 27.4% [ 751 ]
Total Votes:[ 2742 ]

Anxious Fatcat

i dont get it. am i really the ******** insane one here??? why?? why does she get MAD at a DENTIST and start sobbing over ******** KNOWS WHAT ANYMORE and just ******** "OHH WHY AREYOU BEING SO MEAAAAN AHHH IM SOBBING OVER SHIIIT" like holy ******** i was trying to give you an answer to the driving s**t, stop LASHING OUT like an insane b***h

Anxious Fatcat

i give up. i absolutely ******** give up.

Anxious Fatcat

theres only so much i can take, and everyone struck their final chord im ******** done goodbye

Anxious Fatcat

god everyone can GO ******** THEMSELVES.

Anxious Fatcat

really just wanna ******** off quietly into the sunset so NOBODY. ********. YELLS. at. me. anymore.

i would give my entire life to not hear another raised voice directed at me, especially for NO reason

Anxious Fatcat

im sick of coddling you at every sob, at every yell, at everything that FOR SOME REASON AS AN ADULT HUMAN ******** WOMAN, you cant handle yourself without me EVER

its not FAIR. so stop lashing out at me like the ******** child you are, goddammit, LEARN TO ******** EXIST ALONE WITHOUT ******** PEOPLE AND STOP DRAGGING EVERYONE ELSE DOWN

Anxious Fatcat

i dont ever get a shred of support from you. just HIGH levels of ******** manipulation, so later on you can dangle every nice thing that COULD HAVE CHANGED OUR RELATIONSHIP FOR THE BETTER, over my ******** HEAD and say "WHAT KIND OF DAUGHTER ARE YOU?"

im so.....so so so sick and twisted....over those side remarks, that you ALWAYS make sure i can hear....and i dont care if your "mouth is ******** up", you ALWAYS make sure to say it loud enough. its always something along the lines of " a daughter like you"

like what the ********? WHO ARE YOU????? LIKE REALLY WHO THE ******** ARE YOU? why do you have so much ******** pent up MOMMY DRAMA to dump on ME? what did I ******** DO???? YOU MAKE ME MAD, BECAUSE YOU ******** RAISED YOUR VOICE AT ME FOR NO REASON TO BEGIN WITH.

you ******** SCREAM and cry to communicate and when i express ANY kind of feeling uncomfortable or just plain FRUSRATED that you wont listen to me, you just LASH out. because you refuse to put your ******** crazy emotions on the backburner to just TALK LIKE A NORMAL ******** HUMAN BEING.

WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS???? THIS IS NOT FINE. I AM NOT FINE. ITS NOT OKAY. ITS JUST NOT. DONT CALL THIS "RIDICULOUS" OR "DRAMATIC" WHEN I HEAR YOU SAY THIS CRAZY s**t AND THEN ******** GO "AHHH WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME" LIKE WHAT THE ******** BRO??? SERIOUSLY

Anxious Fatcat

wowo. its ******** INSANE how people treat me like im not gonna ******** die on them lmao. ok. ******** this. i tried to give it a bit more time but im not gonna live through this and tbh im done with every ******** relationship haha peace you ********.

Anxious Fatcat

funny how you think i wont just explode in return as easily as that. cuz now i just will. why the ******** do i put in the effort.

Anxious Fatcat

you know something? its time to show people they cant make me ******** go through this anymore.

ApolloRingo's Problem

Unholy Bloodsucker

At some point you gotta accept
that it's not seasonal at all.
This is just how it is.
This is how it goes.

Pawn

what part of i am clocked out for the day does seemingly no one understand? like i get i'm the manager and i am the one to go to when there's an issue....but that's when I AM THERE. for all you know i'm a doctor's appointment, or a family thing, or a movie or something and you expect me to just be in the chat at all times? i have no shame in using Do Not Disturb basically at all times. this job already takes up at least 40 hours of my life every week, i am not salary, do not treat me as such. you probably couldn't pay me enough to be salary here.

Yamhigduh's Queen

Greedy Wife

we have an appointment on friday!

i'm so excited

Collector

Spent most of mother's day in bed because of this ******** migraine. Not that I had anything big planned anyway but I'm sick and tired of constant sickening pain.
---
Why, why must people constantly drag politics and such into everything? You do you but quite making things miserable to everyone else and let us just enjoy our escape from reality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff