They sentence us, or set us free. 0.06176582038651 6.2% [ 163 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 78 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26752557787041 26.8% [ 706 ]
Total Votes:[ 2639 ]

Wealthy Businesswoman

Wild Sweet Oranges
Dismaying
my lady jane
you could at least pretend to be interested and try to care.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I have the worst temper on the planet, 0 patience, And I feel poor! OMG my life is being dictated by the net XD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

o sister's Bae

Hilarious Otaku

I want to be in the UK so bad. I want adventure. I want out of here. I want away from my laptop and my phone for a long time at least. I want out. I need out. Out out out.

Gracious Lover

11,075 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divorced 100
volo libero
Wild Sweet Oranges
Dismaying
my lady jane
you could at least pretend to be interested and try to care.

Invisible Gawker

It continues to surprise me how much everything just hurts.

And I feel disgusted with myself that I'm back here again.

Mega Puppy

goodnight moon is on this mix and now i'm crying, s**t.
also your phone must be off or dead because you haven't been receiving my messages.
haha we have each other's number but still use kik to text because we can tell if the other person is busy.
- - -
it's really lovely to hear your voice, on that note. i want to talk soon but. you work a lot, mainly late nights.
oh those messages finally sent, good.

Romantic Hunter

I went to bed at 3 am, and only slept solidly until 8. Then I dozed off for an hour, and woke up at 9, then laid in bed for 45 min. R was still sleeping like a rock on the couch, kid can sleep anywhere, and nothing wakes him up.

Beloved Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

******** this s**t.

Invisible Gawker

It's absurd how much less alone I feel here. There's a little more self-loathing, but less alone. It's easier to lie to myself and not put plans into motion.

Tipsy Egg

I'm kind of glad I have these connections to ask around about. Yeah, maybe I wish I had been a better friend in general, but the fact that I have different people to ask about living abroad, that really helps me figure it all out in terms of what to plan for.

I would ideally like to keep my revolver. Gun laws are going to be a good thing to look into. That was (a really dorky) aspiration of mine, to become this awesome sharpshooter with a gentleman's gun. Plus. Well. It's nice to have when you're in such a vulnerable state, I guess? I can't help but think, I'd feel a lot safer when I'm out with literally no one to look out for me.

Anyway. I would really love to get out of the country, to see life through new eyes. I can't plan to spend my life wondering what else is out there. I'm only given one life, and I've absolutely wasted so much of it already.

Who knows. Maybe that adventure will come in different ways. But for right here, right now? What is wrong with me entertaining the thought? There's no time like the present, after all.

Romantic Hunter

But those 5 hours were a deep deep sleep, so I actually haven't been exhausted today.

Mega Puppy

"'Trash filter' or not, you are absolutely stunning.

I also see that you're fairly popular among the DLS-crowd. 584 CTs is pretty impressive, as awkward an observation as it is. How long have you been around?

- Anonymous"

you're a gem, anon. thank you so much. <3
also i've been on gaia since...07 i believe? but i remember using dls for the first time around 2009.
oh god dls.
i missed you.
i missed you so much.
i'm sorry that i ever forgot about you when i was going through a hard time.
i've needed you so many times and forgot about you entirely.

i wonder if the oldies are still here. probably wouldn't recognize me.

i missed you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces