Tell me: did I really hear? 0.099779086892489 10.0% [ 271 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.096833578792342 9.7% [ 263 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061487481590574 6.1% [ 167 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029823269513991 3.0% [ 81 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.27282768777614 27.3% [ 741 ]
Total Votes:[ 2716 ]

Shy Hellraiser

there, that's all the work i'm doing today. that
little twerp can finish the last two cases tonight.
and if he doesn't, there will be emails to my team
lead.
not with haste
I never understand why people feel the need to boast about how they hate DLS, or how they're never coming back neutral
Just don't come back then?

Eloquent Demigod

not with haste
I never understand why people feel the need to boast about how they hate DLS, or how they're never coming back neutral

D O U 3 T's Queen

Magical Senshi

Versatile Lunatic
not with haste

D O U 3 T's Queen

Magical Senshi

Ay. Ay.
You're my best friend.
You're my number one.
(I mean I have Jarrod, but that's a different kind of number one.)
I have like one person near me I call my best friend, and we used to be...years ago. That's beside the point.
If I had a phone (which I will in hopefully a week omfg pls I need one) I would text you so many things. I would snapchat you all the things. I would ask how you're doing all the time. Send you lil goodnight message, nice good morning texts. I could maybe do all that on Facebook but I'm not on there enough. I COULD DO IT ON TUMBLR TOO IF I EVER FREAKIN GOT ON IT. UGH. WORST FRIEND EVER I AM SO SORRY.
You are beautiful, and funny, and a sweetie pie, and one of the best people I know. You da bomb. For serious. You're important. Don't forget that pls.

- savannah

;w; you're the best . I love you. Also yay! I can't wait until I can text you again!

Tipsy Egg

Random thought, but. If I plan on being a chef, why the balls not move to someplace exotic like the Philippines? That place is basically a tropical paradise, from all that I've seen of it. It'd be a wild adventure, and I could open a cozy, non-pretentious island restaurant out that way. Pick up the styles of the land, and expand my culinary horizons. I hear they do amazing whole-roast pig, among other things. And I'd have access to all these new and awesome ingredients to work with.

Plus. Adventure >:] I'unno. I should really embrace my youth more. I'm young and free. These are the days to dream big, if anything. I have so much opportunity to take chances I'll never get if I wait until I'm old.

Tipsy Egg

We will always want what we don't have. And the moment we give it all up to grasp what was once so elusive? We miss what we left. I don't want to live that way, personally. I'll be an idiot, but man. Will I live.

Shy Hellraiser

i really can't wait til i'm not sick anymore. then i'm
actually going to start working out. i'll honestly
just be doing yoga on my days off and while at
work. but i think it will make a difference.

especially for my poor knees, they've been so
sore lately. such an old lady at only 24.

Fiendish Punk

my lady jane
you could at least pretend to be interested and try to care.

Fiendish Punk

I'm feeling lost...
And confused.

And I keep trying to figure out what exactly happened.
What caused the fall..?

Melnxo's Husbando

Magical Shoujo

I really miss my sister. After talking to her for an hour, it was really nice.
          She was acting like the big sister. She gave me advice on my health dilemma as well as my social life.
          Lool, she told me to embrace my inner nerd and make friends with those who enjoy it like I do.
          I want to but idk how.

Enduring Spirit

So full.

Two cokes and a pepperoni pizza.
Gonna explode.

XP

Shy Hellraiser

i'm so excited for pizza, mmmm.

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

I had a dream that Xenoverse was on a maaaaaaaaajor sale and I bought it for all of my friends last night.
Welp. cat_gonk

Adorable Kitten

god everything is becoming s**t again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out