Before I build that wall of words, 0.041940189642597 4.2% [ 115 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10065645514223 10.1% [ 276 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.096644784828592 9.7% [ 265 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061633843909555 6.2% [ 169 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029540481400438 3.0% [ 81 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.27388767323122 27.4% [ 751 ]
Total Votes:[ 2742 ]

Familiar Phantom

COME GIVE ME A BIG HUG ALL OF YOU crying youre all so nice............. i cry.....
--
back in 2010 i probably would not have minded the ally flags
b/c yknow, the whole "allies are NECESSARY and IMPORTANT" mindset rofl
i mean i'm not going to lie and be like "allies are TOTALLY UNNEEDED"
but it's just being a decent human being
like i don't deserve an award for being Not Racist it's just being a decent person

Enduring Spirit

damn. i was wrong. the shuttle arrives at 4:30a.

win.
too bad i have to get up around noon anyways. so i can't sleep all day.
        i'm just sad.
        really, really, really sad.
        now i can't get away from it.
        that's going to sting for a little while.

Hotel Detective

22,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Occupational Hazard 500
I'm not sure what it says about me as a person when I say that 12pm-1pm is still early to wake up.

Human Garbage

I am so tired.
Physically drained.
I got too upset and the shaking started again.
I didn't slur, but I did fade out for a little.
This isn't good for me. Not at all.
And she should know better. I am not well, and haven't been for a very long time.
You instigate. You push and push and push and then insist that it's all in my head.
You're twisted and two-faced, just like every other Pisces I know.
(No hate to Pisces DLSers, though.)
I haven't been this exhausted from getting upset in awhile.

o sister's Bae

Hilarious Otaku

I'm having to take care of my family. Having to keep in mind if we have enough money for food this week. Having to try and keep my grandmother from stressing so she doesn't have another attack. Trying to keep my brother out of the line of fire.

Every time he leaves, he tells me to keep an eye on things, that he's trusting me to handle things. And god I try. I try so hard to hold things together and keep a grasp on things. So much so that everything feels so bloody and black and bruised.

And I just want to leave sometimes, so bad. I want to adventure and feel happy and take care of myself. I just want out for a little while and I have no means of getting that. I have no money and I can't get a job. I have nothing. ******** nothing.

I am so desperate to get back to the UK. ********, at this point, I'd go even if I had no where to stay and I could. I have a passport that is just sitting there, ******** going to waste. I have such a strong need to get out of here and go somewhere, where I can wake up and want to be awake.

God, I want out. I want to feel excited again. I want to take time to love myself again and care for myself and not worry about losing my family or something happening because there's a psychopath in the family that no one will do anything about.

So much is out of my control but everyone expects me to handle it and take care of it and has told me so, so who am I to tell them otherwise? So I try and I try and I try until I have another break down in the middle of the night alone.

I am almost twenty.

I should be happy and not holding back tears and things I want to say to make everyone else happy.

Enduring Spirit

OMG yesss. she cancelled tomorrow so I can sleep all day.

now I can flop on my bed and lay under the fan. so ******** warm in here.

Devoted Informer

"Hello, new friend! My name is Fred.
The words you hear are in my head.
I say! I said, 'My name is Fred'
and I've been very...
Naughty."

I'm getting a little drunk because I feel like my job has let me down
but didn't I let myself down by expecting so much?

Goodbye, dear aunt. I'll miss your farm,
And Eustace's ebullient charm.
And farewell Courage; what's the harm,
If I was slightly...
Naughty.

Alien Cat

La Cantarella
iDeeev
I am i just a hard person to be friends with

Mega Puppy

it's saturday and you're closing so it's a late night; you've been too busy to check your phone which isn't a good sign.
ugh ugh ugh not being able to be there when you come home from days like this is one of the worst parts of our situation.
and like i want to meet you obviously, like asap but i also don't because how am i supposed to come back to IL after knowing what it's like to wake up next to you?
like how do people do this?
I've been trying not to be so emotional about this in front of you and you'd probably say its okay anyway but. I dunno, I don't see you as this emotional?
i'm working on it. this is too good to lose.
- - -
leave me the ******** alone. please just not text me for a couple hours. why am I ******** living with you next year, why was I so stupid. ugh, too many questions. just. it's only another year and I'll never be home because of student teaching and that sort of thing but. I got in too deep.

Familiar Phantom

updated my sig to be more of an about me... never know what to do with it baha
although rash nature is really bad to run on anything but that's my nature and i wear glasses so *shrug*
thought it would be cute. really should be sleeping. i love making bad decisions

Human Garbage

I wish your sister would have let you come over.
It's been a terrible day.
I just need you here.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

palace posy
La Cantarella
iDeeev
i miss all my old gaia friends.

Enduring Spirit

If there ever was a moment I'm glad I don't have a SO it would be then. Giggling to myself in the dark. Mmm, yeah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff