Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Wench

Ashleyien
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane

lol
same here. My avi's used to be pretty regular-person looking, not so much anymore... and I have a large inventory.
My avi doesn't usually go for dresses and girly hair though. xd
As for my female avi... her wishlist is screwed up so I don't use her much anymore. sweatdrop For some reason people are more inclined to talk to Jayden than Ashleyien. O.o...no clue why. I get ignored on her so that's another reason I don't use her much anymore.

Weird! I don't think I knew you under that user name...
I don't usually interact with people on my mule accounts, generally only during events when there are multiple sides to choose from. Sometimes I dress them for the holidays - except for faun. I'm never changing her because she has the dual blade belt equipped and if I change her it'll go away. wink
Ash and Jay I don't consider mules..the rest are another story. xd
I log on daily with both but don't post much with this one. sweatdrop

I log in daily (when I can) on the mules, but it's just to do the daily chance unless there's an event going on. Snuffly is my main - the other three are glorified storage lockers.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
snufflypoo
Ashleyien
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane

lol
same here. My avi's used to be pretty regular-person looking, not so much anymore... and I have a large inventory.
As for my female avi... her wishlist is screwed up so I don't use her much anymore. sweatdrop For some reason people are more inclined to talk to Jayden than Ashleyien. O.o...no clue why. I get ignored on her so that's another reason I don't use her much anymore.

I don't usually interact with people on my mule accounts, generally only during events when there are multiple sides to choose from. Sometimes I dress them for the holidays - except for faun. I'm never changing her because she has the dual blade belt equipped and if I change her it'll go away. wink

I log in daily (when I can) on the mules, but it's just to do the daily chance unless there's an event going on. Snuffly is my main - the other three are glorified storage lockers.
Ah.
I only really go on these two. They each have their own stuff.

Shameless Wench

Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo
Ashleyien
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane

lol

Ah.

My first was male because I kept getting male only items in daily chance and I wanted to use them. The other two (girls) were made during the first Gaia towns event because I couldn't decide what town to support, so I went with all four of them. They all have their own stuff, but most of that is freebies and snuffly's duplicate items. I also have my trash divided among them - one has all the paper, another has the bugs and the third has the flowers I refuse to get rid of because if Gaia ever comes up with a new way to use them (like the inks and body dyes) I'll be set. wink

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane
snufflypoo
Ashleyien
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane

lol

Ah.

My first was male because I kept getting male only items in daily chance and I wanted to use them. The other two (girls) were made during the first Gaia towns event because I couldn't decide what town to support, so I went with all four of them. They all have their own stuff, but most of that is freebies and snuffly's duplicate items. I also have my trash divided among them - one has all the paper, another has the bugs and the third has the flowers I refuse to get rid of because if Gaia ever comes up with a new way to use them (like the inks and body dyes) I'll be set. wink
xd Okay

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
All of my mules have their own personalities and wardrobes.
Out of all of them Little Ghost Annie, GlitterWitch and SinisterR0uge are the closest to true mules cos I don't spend much on them. (Annie especially, being a ghost, just has her set outfit)
although I've been spending all my gofusion charms on SinisterR0uge lately sweatdrop

I rarely interact with strangers using my mules, I sometimes talk thru as myself (as you all know) but every once in awhile I'll talk in character whee

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I hold onto my inks too (well, the good colours) just in case they come up with something new to use them for, or, more realistically speaking, they release new tattoos.
I ship all garbage over to Sin and I sell it once there's good enough amount.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
eek You talk to yourself on your mules? Really? I've never noticed.

xd

I've seen other thread owners do that.

Shameless Wench

Dramatica Donnelly
(Annie especially, being a ghost, just has her set outfit)

I hold onto my inks too (well, the good colours) just in case they come up with something new to use them for, or, more realistically speaking, they release new tattoos.

She doesn't seem very ghostly... is she based on a character from a show?

To this day I kick myself for all the inks I sold and/or gave away before the dyes came out. I wasn't interested in the tattoos (weird because I have so many irl) and they didn't seem to be making any more new ones. Now I have an impossible dye quest I'm trying to make and I hang on to all of them, even the colors they don't have dyes for - because you never know.

Same with the flowers and paper trash. I'm certain that like the inks, the minute I dump all of them will be the day they make new items for Rina and Peyo's exchanges.

Feral Autobiographer

ninja

Ghostie from being human. The british version right? I forget her name in the American version.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane
Sally

*makes cat-like hissing noise *

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
Sally

xd Annie is better than Sally. xd

I've watched all of the UK Being Human... I gave up on the US one. I couldn't stand it anymore at one point. sweatdrop

Shameless Wench

Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
Sally

I've watched all of the UK Being Human... I gave up on the US one. I couldn't stand it anymore at one point. sweatdrop

I kinda know what you mean. All too often they ruin a really good show in trying to make it 'palatable' to the viewers in the US when the original is much, much better.

Fashionable Conversationalist

snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
Sally

I kinda know what you mean. All too often they ruin a really good show in trying to make it 'palatable' to the viewers in the US when the original is much, much better.

*cough*Life On Mars*cough*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces