Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Wench

Jayden Kogane
gonk I hate clowns.... even the not-evil ones are scary!

Me too Jay! I think they're creepy. I didn't know about the evil clown in AHS until I saw him, and then he just scared the hell out of me! eek By that point though I was already invested in the other characters so I had to keep watching.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Eeek! Tomorrow is Dave Vanian's birthday, and I almost forgot! eek
(Actually I did forget - I saw it listed on a website) sweatdrop

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane

How about the half-naked-weird-old-man-devil kind that wander around in Our Lady Peace videos?

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
snufflypoo
Same here Dram! biggrin I ignored it the first three seasons, but they hooked me with this years theme of a carnival freak show. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I did and despite my fear of clowns I'm already looking forward to next weeks episode. Twisty the clown is pure nighmare fuel though...

I don't understand, why does every season have a theme???
Is it not a continuous storyline with the same set of characters?
User Image
Dramatica Donnelly
Eeek! Tomorrow is Dave Vanian's birthday, and I almost forgot! eek
(Actually I did forget - I saw it listed on a website) sweatdrop

stare

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane

How about the half-naked-weird-old-man-devil kind that wander around in Our Lady Peace videos?
burning_eyes

Shameless Wench

Dramatica Donnelly
snufflypoo
Same here Dram! biggrin I ignored it the first three seasons, but they hooked me with this years theme of a carnival freak show. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I did and despite my fear of clowns I'm already looking forward to next weeks episode. Twisty the clown is pure nighmare fuel though...

User Image

No, each season is a different story. wink There are certain actors who've been in multiple seasons (like Jessica Lange has been in all 4) but they're playing different characters in each new season.
There is some speculation that the different stories are or will be found to be intertwined somehow and the recurring actors are playing descendants or ancestors of their earlier characters - but that's just a theory.
As I understand it, people came up with that theory because one of the characters in Asylum is also in Freak Show (which is set in an earlier time period than Asylum) - and she's definitely the same character. Same name, same actress, etc. So it's plausible.
pm me to rp
;]

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
snufflypoo
Dramatica Donnelly
snufflypoo

User Image

No, each season is a different story. wink There are certain actors who've been in multiple seasons (like Jessica Lange has been in all 4) but they're playing different characters in each new season.
There is some speculation that the different stories are or will be found to be intertwined somehow and the recurring actors are playing descendants or ancestors of their earlier characters - but that's just a theory.
As I understand it, people came up with that theory because one of the characters in Asylum is also in Freak Show (which is set in an earlier time period than Asylum) - and she's definitely the same character. Same name, same actress, etc. So it's plausible.

ahh.
Weird.
Well, maybe I'll give this season a try once I've caught up on every thing else I have to watch xD
I watch too many shows =x

Shameless Wench

Dramatica Donnelly

ahh.
Weird.
Well, maybe I'll give this season a try once I've caught up on every thing else I have to watch xD
I watch too many shows =x

I thought it was weird too.

Several of the shows I really liked have permanently ended or are close to ending, so I had a few open slots available. wink

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane

burning_eyes

Lol I exaggerate. whee
really I'm just thinking of the Superman's dead video.

But seriously weird old men was totally their thing for a while:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
burning_eyes

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Since we're visiting creepy circuses ...

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane
burning_eyes

User Image

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100