Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Designer

snufflypoo

Same question as Jayden...
I've never had a bedroom without a window in it (for that matter, there's not a single room in my house without a window). I think that would make me claustrophobic.

It has an inside window, but that leads to an enclosed patio room that is also the main entrance and I would have to leave the inner patio door open all night to have an open screen nearby, which would mean pretty much leaving the front door open. Not a safe thing to do at all. xD It's a front bedroom, but the way this house is built it goes garage, front patio/front bedroom, kitchen/laundry room/main bathroom, living room/master bedroom in the upstairs. I don't have a window on any other wall because the only one leading to the outside directly is facing the side of my neighbor and would interfere with their privacy and our own. These houses are in a close circle, so you have neighbors right next to you.
I think when these houses were first built, the patio was an outside one, but someone enclosed it at some point, so these patio sliding doors are now the front door and my windows are now inside windows.
I get outside light, just not air. =[

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I just finished the last volume of Host Club ;-;
now its all over
Le boo
Le hoo
emo

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
KissFreakShandi
mrgreen

Oh gosh everyone looks morgeous
Are you guys in your formal wear?? =o

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Valansi
snufflypoo

Same question as Jayden...
I've never had a bedroom without a window in it (for that matter, there's not a single room in my house without a window). I think that would make me claustrophobic.

It has an inside window, but that leads to an enclosed patio room that is also the main entrance and I would have to leave the inner patio door open all night to have an open screen nearby, which would mean pretty much leaving the front door open. Not a safe thing to do at all. xD It's a front bedroom, but the way this house is built it goes garage, front patio/front bedroom, kitchen/laundry room/main bathroom, living room/master bedroom in the upstairs. I don't have a window on any other wall because the only one leading to the outside directly is facing the side of my neighbor and would interfere with their privacy and our own. These houses are in a close circle, so you have neighbors right next to you.
I think when these houses were first built, the patio was an outside one, but someone enclosed it at some point, so these patio sliding doors are now the front door and my windows are now inside windows.
I get outside light, just not air. =[
sad

Feral Autobiographer

Dramatica Donnelly
I just finished the last volume of Host Club ;-;
now its all over
Le boo
Le hoo
emo

awww I remember that one being good

Fashionable Conversationalist

Dramatica Donnelly
KissFreakShandi
mrgreen

Oh gosh everyone looks morgeous
Are you guys in your formal wear?? =o

Thanks.
I sent in a different formal wear entry. wink

Shameless Wench

@ Val - that sounds like a strange floor plan, at least by Minnesota standards. wink I hope you like the place at least...

@ Dram - Thank you! :blush:

@ Shandi - I just love that Lunar Duchess item so much!

snufflypoo

Me too. The dress and the hair are so pretty. 3nodding
I want to get the black and white one too, but it's super expensive. gonk

Shameless Wench

KissFreakShandi
snufflypoo

There's a black and white one? I didn't know that. I bought it for the hair myself... I have a lot of purple items but not much in the way of purple hair that matches it in shade - and I immediately made a few avvies using it. They're in the closet waiting for me to use them, I love the closet feature. I have 20 outfit slots and they're all full at the moment. Lol! I already have five or six outfits made for Halloween this year, I'm just waiting til October to start wearing them.

snufflypoo
KissFreakShandi
snufflypoo

There's a black and white one? I didn't know that. I bought it for the hair myself... I have a lot of purple items but not much in the way of purple hair that matches it in shade - and I immediately made a few avvies using it. They're in the closet waiting for me to use them, I love the closet feature. I have 20 outfit slots and they're all full at the moment. Lol! I already have five or six outfits made for Halloween this year, I'm just waiting til October to start wearing them.

Midnight Countess

The majority of my invo is purple, black and white.
I love the closet feature also. I have outfits queued up that I need to wear, but then I end up making more so there is a bit of a backlog...lol.
Now that you mention it, I should make some Halloween outfits too. whee

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xd it's very pretty but totally not my avi's style.

Shameless Wench

KissFreakShandi
snufflypoo
KissFreakShandi
snufflypoo

Midnight Countess

I love the closet feature also. I have outfits queued up that I need to wear, but then I end up making more so there is a bit of a backlog...lol.

Ooh! Nice! I love how the hair in that version transitions from white to black at the ends... Thanks for the link!

@ Jay - I'm not sure I can say my avvie has a style anymore. Back when I first started playing here I used to dress my avvie realistically. I didn't put stuff on it that I wouldn't have worn in real life, but the item selection was a lot more limited then too. These days I have a wardrobe that would make Cher from Clueless jealous and I try to mix it up a bit more. I have a couple of mules though that rarely, if ever, change.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
snufflypoo
KissFreakShandi
snufflypoo
KissFreakShandi
snufflypoo

Midnight Countess

Ooh! Nice! I love how the hair in that version transitions from white to black at the ends... Thanks for the link!

@ Jay - I'm not sure I can say my avvie has a style anymore. Back when I first started playing here I used to dress my avvie realistically. I didn't put stuff on it that I wouldn't have worn in real life, but the item selection was a lot more limited then too. These days I have a wardrobe that would make Cher from Clueless jealous and I try to mix it up a bit more. I have a couple of mules though that rarely, if ever, change.

lol
same here. My avi's used to be pretty regular-person looking, not so much anymore... and I have a large inventory.
My avi doesn't usually go for dresses and girly hair though. xd
As for my female avi... her wishlist is screwed up so I don't use her much anymore. sweatdrop For some reason people are more inclined to talk to Jayden than Ashleyien. O.o...no clue why. I get ignored on her so that's another reason I don't use her much anymore.

Shameless Wench

Jayden Kogane

lol
same here. My avi's used to be pretty regular-person looking, not so much anymore... and I have a large inventory.
As for my female avi... her wishlist is screwed up so I don't use her much anymore. sweatdrop For some reason people are more inclined to talk to Jayden than Ashleyien. O.o...no clue why. I get ignored on her so that's another reason I don't use her much anymore.

Weird! I don't think I knew you under that user name...
I don't usually interact with people on my mule accounts, generally only during events when there are multiple sides to choose from. Sometimes I dress them for the holidays - except for faun. I'm never changing her because she has the dual blade belt equipped and if I change her it'll go away. wink

Devoted Cleric

19,625 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane

lol

Weird! I don't think I knew you under that user name...
I don't usually interact with people on my mule accounts, generally only during events when there are multiple sides to choose from. Sometimes I dress them for the holidays - except for faun. I'm never changing her because she has the dual blade belt equipped and if I change her it'll go away. wink
Ash and Jay I don't consider mules..the rest are another story. xd
I log on daily with both but don't post much with this one. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas