Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane
I hope 2 paragraphs isn't too much. If it is, I'll try to find something else. sweatdrop

I need to switch computers to send stuff though... sweatdrop

No, that's fine 3nodding

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
User Image
Is someone sick?

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Yeah i woke up with a scratchy throat(i had the fan on me all night cos i'm an idiot) and now i'm feeling really droopy.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
Yeah i woke up with a scratchy throat(i had the fan on me all night cos i'm an idiot) and now i'm feeling really droopy.

I always sleep with a fan on me when it's hot out....though I point it more at my legs than anywhere else.

I sent in my entry. I hope it's okay.
Time for me to get changed. xd I have no clue why my formal is so Christmasy...I think I skipped a couple of holidays.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly

I always sleep with a fan on me when it's hot out....though I point it more at my legs than anywhere else.

Time for me to get changed. xd I have no clue why my formal is so Christmasy...I think I skipped a couple of holidays.

Lol
It's very pretty! 3nodding

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dramatica Donnelly
Jayden Kogane
Dramatica Donnelly

Lol
It's very pretty! 3nodding

lol thanks
I did the whole thing cross-dressing so the formal had to be too. xd
Nothing cross-dressing about the talent thing though. sweatdrop

I wanted to use a very girly item I got from Dumpster Dive that I keep coming across but I couldn't remember what it was when I was making the avi. Of course I find it now. Oh well.

*changes out of the dress*

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Oh don't you haaate that??
That happens to me all the time.
When i'm using tektek to get dressed (cos i have too much s**t) i always see these items/poses that don't go with the look i'm creating at the moment, and then later when i want to use them i can't remember wot they were sweatdrop

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Exactly...though I don't use Tektek to get dressed. xd
I actually tend to avoid Tektek.

Shameless Wench

Jayden Kogane

^ Sometimes I feel quite certain that you and I must have been separated at birth. 3nodding

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
snufflypoo
Jayden Kogane

^ Sometimes I feel quite certain that you and I must have been separated at birth. 3nodding
xd

Shameless Wench

Dramatica Donnelly
When i'm using tektek to get dressed (cos i have too much s**t) i always see these items/poses that don't go with the look i'm creating at the moment, and then later when i want to use them i can't remember wot they were sweatdrop

I can relate. I just spent 45 minutes going through my inventory piece by piece because I couldn't remember what item the sleeves I'm wearing came from. gonk

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I never used to use tektek to get dressed, but then I kept wearing the same things, I can never remember poses on my owm
Now with tektek I think I'm using my inventory to the fullest!

Why do you avoid tektek?

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
snufflypoo
Dramatica Donnelly

I can relate. I just spent 45 minutes going through my inventory piece by piece because I couldn't remember what item the sleeves I'm wearing came from. gonk

XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces