Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Explorer

Kai LittleBlackSmith
Hey, Thread. It seems that everybody has been really busy this summer. So, what new with all of you?

Me? I went camping (big family event) and have been replacing sash cords and reglazing windows. Being productive is nice.

i just got a pink link...

I've been fixing up a house in nearby city for a friend/former co-worker of my brother, and looking for a new job. been having trouble with our general manager (along with most of staff) and want out.
i bought a truck last year to replace falling apart old one, and have it nearly paid off, two years before expected.

Dedcadent Waffles

Kai LittleBlackSmith
Hey, Thread. It seems that everybody has been really busy this summer. So, what new with all of you?

Me? I went camping (big family event) and have been replacing sash cords and reglazing windows. Being productive is nice.
I've been getting into the quilting thing and actually have been cooking a little. I don't really get a vacation until my birthday, though. I've got big plans to finally visit Catalina Island.

Tipsy Inquisitor

Kai LittleBlackSmith
kippy_sneeze
So I think I may have fried the video card in my PC by trying to run dual monitors, and now it won't start up fully. (Or if it has, it's not showing anything)
Knowing almost nothing about what parts went into it, how can I go about diagnosing/replacing the parts?
Dapper Husband Tim
Ohhh...that'll be more than a short conversation.
If Dapper Husband Tim knows anything about it, I'd love to hear more through PM or something. That was the computer I was finally starting to work on my short film with, and I'd love to have it back. D:

Dedcadent Waffles

mitsubachi chaos
Kai LittleBlackSmith

My house, including floors, furniture, walls and cabinets is tan. Like ALL of it. I have been repainting the house, and then discovering I need to redecorate the newly painted rooms. Also, I ran my car into a ditch. I just got it back but now I have a decent size debt to pay off since I foolishly didn't opt for rental coverage on my insurance. Also, repainting ain't cheap. Neither is replacing furniture. That said, I have a TV stand and a kitchen table I want to get rid of, if anyone is interested. They are tan.

Oh, and I have started voice lessons and I have been learning the Hammered Dulcimer since last August. 3nodding
That is so cool! There's a guy who sometimes performs in Downtown Disney and he plays Metallica on his dulcimer. Mostly, he plays folk music and just sneaks in Nothing Else Matters.

Also, money. I really wish we ALL had more of it because I'm hoping to get a house within the next couple of years. Or at least a townhouse.

Tipsy Inquisitor

Kai LittleBlackSmith

Mostly just work. I'm on a show that is really fun, but also has a really high quota, so most of the time I come home tired because my brain has overheated.
Outside of that, I visited a bunch of buttheads in Tulsa, but those guys are jerks, so whatever. >_> <3 (and found out that my vacation time isn't going to be fully covered aaauuugh my bank account)

Nostalgic Elder

kippy_sneeze
Kai LittleBlackSmith
kippy_sneeze
So I think I may have fried the video card in my PC by trying to run dual monitors, and now it won't start up fully. (Or if it has, it's not showing anything)
Knowing almost nothing about what parts went into it, how can I go about diagnosing/replacing the parts?
Dapper Husband Tim
Ohhh...that'll be more than a short conversation.
If Dapper Husband Tim knows anything about it, I'd love to hear more through PM or something. That was the computer I was finally starting to work on my short film with, and I'd love to have it back. D:
DHT
There's really not much I can do there...
Without video it's really hard to diagnose anything.
As long as the hard drive isn't buggered it should be fine. Doesn't sound like that's the problem.

Codebreaking Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PegasusHime
mitsubachi chaos
Kai LittleBlackSmith

My house, including floors, furniture, walls and cabinets is tan. Like ALL of it. I have been repainting the house, and then discovering I need to redecorate the newly painted rooms. Also, I ran my car into a ditch. I just got it back but now I have a decent size debt to pay off since I foolishly didn't opt for rental coverage on my insurance. Also, repainting ain't cheap. Neither is replacing furniture. That said, I have a TV stand and a kitchen table I want to get rid of, if anyone is interested. They are tan.

Oh, and I have started voice lessons and I have been learning the Hammered Dulcimer since last August. 3nodding
That is so cool! There's a guy who sometimes performs in Downtown Disney and he plays Metallica on his dulcimer. Mostly, he plays folk music and just sneaks in Nothing Else Matters.

Also, money. I really wish we ALL had more of it because I'm hoping to get a house within the next couple of years. Or at least a townhouse.
Ah that is the thing with Dulcimers: you have to get through mountains of folk music before you get good enough to play the other stuff.
What are the differences between freeways, highways, parkways, and expressways?

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
mcm
What are the differences between freeways, highways, parkways, and expressways?

Method of access!

Highways can have stop lights and they aren't always divided.

Expressways are limited access and always have on/off ramps, this is the same as a Freeway.

Parkway CAN mean the same as expressway but it used to applied to roads that went to or from a park where trucks where prohibited.

Nostalgic Elder

Are there any wizards who are also medical doctors?
A combination of magic and medicine seems like it would be the best for healing and cures.

Familiar Star

Kai LittleBlackSmith
A combination of magic and medicine seems like it would be the best for healing and cures.

Why do I sometimes see double when I come to Gaia?

Would a magical doctor help?

Nostalgic Elder

Shadowstar
Kai LittleBlackSmith
Why do I sometimes see double when I come to Gaia?
Would a magical doctor help?
Unscrupulous magical doctors could be to blame.

Anxious Fairy

Holy crap, this is still around..

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Paansu
Holy crap, this is still around..

Yup.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Kai LittleBlackSmith

Yup, helped David Seville with some love problems.

This was before adopting the Chipmunks, mind you.

... Ooh ee, ooh ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff