Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Elder

Wizard Random Sempai
Kai LittleBlackSmith
AEBO, AEBO! Did you know that there is a Potato Bug in a Jar item? WTF? Where did this come from!? If they come up with more poses, CAN I HAVE ALL OF THEM?
Interesting. might be something they did with bugs besides make ink?
Are there potato bugs anywhere else on Gaia with which to make a Potato Bug in a Jar item?
When did we start assigning numbers to time? IE one o'clock, two o'clock, instead of general word descriptions, like midday, dusk, etc.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
mcm
When did we start assigning numbers to time? IE one o'clock, two o'clock, instead of general word descriptions, like midday, dusk, etc.

Once the sundial was invented and we started subdividing the day into different equal sections of time.

Nostalgic Elder

I single-handedly caused a price jump from about 100 gold to about 700,000,000 gold for the Potato Bug in a Jar item by buying them all up for two days (though I never paid more than 200).

WUR'S MY SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT GRANT?

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Kai LittleBlackSmith
I single-handedly caused a price jump from about 100 gold to about 700,000,000 gold for the Potato Bug in a Jar item by buying them all up for two days (though I never paid more than 200).

WUR'S MY SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT GRANT?

I...don't know.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
How do you know all these answers? .-.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Souls Boobs

SKILLS!

Nostalgic Elder

Wizard Random Sempai
Souls Boobs
SKILLS!
And just a little bit of magic. User Image

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Kai LittleBlackSmith
Wizard Random Sempai
Souls Boobs
SKILLS!
And just a little bit of magic. User Image

At what point in which version of the story is the HItchhikers Guide referred to as having "Large, friendly red letters" on the cover?

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
mcm
At what point in which version of the story is the HItchhikers Guide referred to as having "Large, friendly red letters" on the cover?
In the prolog of all versions save the movie the guide is described as having "Don't Panic" in large, friendly letters on the cover.

The color of the print is never described as red, but is shown as red in the TV series.
Wizard Random Sempai
mcm
In the prolog of all versions save the movie the guide is described as having "Don't Panic" in large, friendly letters on the cover.

The color of the print is never described as red, but is shown as red in the TV series.

I could have sworn they specified red at some point in time...

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
mcm
Wizard Random Sempai
mcm

I could have sworn they specified red at some point in time...

Hm, might have been in one of the later books, but I THINK they only ever said that they were "Large, friendly, letters."
Wizard Random Sempai
Hm, might have been in one of the later books, but I THINK they only ever said that they were "Large, friendly, letters."

Guess I gotta re-read the trilogy. Oh well.

And track some of the radio show back down...
Do you think humans will get it together in time to prevent climate change from having a huge adverse affect on the world?

Sorry, that's kind of a gloomy question. But hi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff