Welcome to Gaia! ::

Specter of the Flames
*Is sure to throw in a not-so-subtle wink towards the woman in the catsuit.*

*Ugh. Typical. Don't say she didn't warn you, not that assholes of your caliber deserve it.*

*Currently would like some information: like where the hell is she and what's going on, in the larger sense, isn't interested in the current ego contest. And maybe why Jack is pregnant. Maybe. And since no one here is going to tell her that, right away at least, she's keeping off to the side. The lights are off and that means computers are down. Damn, that was going to be her next stop.*
Send me a message? Oh, you're a funny one. Unfortunately for you, I'm afraid that you'll have a bit more trouble smacking me around when compared to the guy you were stomping on earlier. Not that he's too difficult to handle in the first place.

*Even with the cowl's abilities limited from the lockdown, Batman wouldn't have too difficult of a time determining that he was dealing with something that was blatantly inhuman. More interesting might be the fact that the layer of ash coating Ignis' outfit in places was that of a variety of different organisms... human significantly moreso than the rest.*

And an armory? Is that what all this fuss is about? There's never anything good in these futuristic schizo-tech armories... what good is a weapon that relies on something that's not always going to be there? Other than for stocking up the cannon fodder, but that doesn't count of course.

Fashionable Explorer

Specter of the Flames

And an armory? Is that what all this fuss is about? There's never anything good in these futuristic schizo-tech armories... what good is a weapon that relies on something that's not always going to be there? Other than for stocking up the cannon fodder, but that doesn't count of course.

*Would shoot you. Right now. If he could. Just for the headache you're giving him...and the bellyache.*

Good. Then you can go sit in the corner and be quiet.
confused

(( Wow. I just got really tired. I hope you don't mind if I excuse myself for the rest night. sorry! <3 ))
*That's fine. Go ahead and rely on your powers, think they make you superior and able to defeat one man in a batsuit. Won't be the first idiot to make that mistake, do something wrong and then be thrown in to a prison by him.*

I'm sure I'd have a terrible time with you. *Got all of that information saved, logged and ready to be transferred to the gentleman's entry to his database. From this, can conclude he's a high-powered murderer rather than one aided by gadgets. Fire is involved. It all goes on file.*

Since this armoury is of little to no use to you, how about we don't find out. *Glances behind Ignis to look at Jack. He's clearly going to keep deteriorating and a fight of this potential magnitude shouldn't happen around him right now. Defusing the situation is best for the moment.*
*Think? Oh no. There's no assumption to this. When fear and intimidation start failing to do the job, is by no means hesitant to resolve things through brute force. There's a method to the madness, and underestimating it tends to result in a one-way trip to the fires of Torment. Ego? What ego?*

Yeah, the concept of whatever is beyond the door doesn't seem too appealing anymore. Besides, it would be a waste to blow my cover in this particular realm. It's tough to come by a plane of reality that doesn't bind your power too horribly, and I'd hate to attract attention by incinerating anyone just yet. I could use a drink...

*Glances over at Jack, just... grinning. If he can still remember anything from the endrun in Orlando, the thought of a wall of purple flames might stir up some memories. Will stalk off without another word, however, off to wherever it is that he found to set up camp if not interrupted.*
*Egomaniacs. That sure is a new thing to him too! Obviously has no ego because HE IS JUSTICE.*

... *Will silently watch the man leave, no need for any more words to be said. Will politely nod to Jack, briefly glance at Selina and finally "merge" back with the shadows. He'll be watching everyone present in some way at this point.*

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
*Thinks the mixture of testosterone and hormones in here is totally healthy.* ninja

Shirtless Gawker

A Chaotic Neutral
*Thinks the mixture of testosterone and hormones in here is totally healthy.* ninja

LOL. This. heart

Fashionable Explorer

Specter of the Flames

*Glances over at Jack, just... grinning. If he can still remember anything from the endrun in Orlando, the thought of a wall of purple flames might stir up some memories. Will stalk off without another word, however, off to wherever it is that he found to set up camp if not interrupted.*

*Oh it does, it'll be impossible to forget that nightmare. You may underestimate the pregnant bloke but you've got yourself locked inside his base, and Captain Jack Harkness is not above getting revenge.*

*Mutters something about a bat infestation and preoccupies himself with preparing for...this, which will eventually include opening the armoury. They're going to want to be armed, because, it's almost time....*
*He's not quite a force of nature unto itself when he's bored, but he's passed the self-destructive stage and happens to be back down to the outwardly destructive one. His former blogger's sent him out on a perimeter check. Anything that he can get through is to be locked down tighter, which he'll take care of himself.*

*Luckily, if this little bubble of space and time was submerged in water, the inside would be as dry as the Sahara on a summer afternoon. He may be able to inexplicably slip his way through a few tonnes of wreckage, but he can't find a single way to slip out of here. Good news for the rest of the world, bad news for the rest of them, since there's nothing to keep him occupied. With any luck, he'll end up in a vaguely catatonic state on the couch instead of analysing everyone in minutiae. Nobody would really want the alternative to happen. The more bored he is, the more offhand he gets with sensitive details.*

Friend

Egad, it smells like eau de ego in here. *Wrinkles nose.* Also pickles.

Shirtless Gawker

Knightly Failure
Egad, it smells like eau de ego in here. *Wrinkles nose.* Also pickles.

Oh! So I had a chance to look at the email and go through it. Holy crap pictures. I feel like I've been intimately stalking this bloke for months. Anyways the idea sounds really fun (and I can do both a staff and a goblet, actually) and I will get back to you on prices.

Also, Exuro. Didn't you want another commosion like AGES ago? I am...so sorry for dropping the ball on that one.

Beloved Survivor

8,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
...I do believe you're right, actually. I completely forgot about that, myself... don't even remember exactly what the details were for it. ninja

Anxious Shapeshifter

And once I get back to some solid working hours, I have a request of my own. Though it may be complicated, and do you mind it being used as an official reference for that site I'm working on? There's a species we really need to have visually fleshed out. ... Okay, make that two or three.

Timid Giver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces