3-4 years 0.21875 21.9% [ 7 ]
5-6 years 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
ANCIENT 0.46875 46.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Now it's time to up my thread-count like an upgrade on hotel sheets, baby. We gotta get this to some fine Egyptian cotton in the wedding suite, I'm saying.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
I wonder how I would do in a blind taste test of cheeses.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
I am up to 21 of the different cheeses available at my favorite grocery, and after I have tried all of them, I might have to branch into other cheesemonger shops just to broaden my horizons. I am confident that I can successfully identify each of the 21 cheeses I have tried if given a blind taste test, at least to 90% accuracy.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
It seems the shop I go to leans heavily toward French AOC cheeses and rogue dairies all over California. With that said, I am probably suffering from a huge gap of knowledge in various cheeses from the rest of Europe. I also have very little experience with cheeses from outside Europe/USA.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
For instance, I'm sure there are tons of different kinds of UK cheese (ha, that's the name of a strain of weed) that I haven't even begun to study. Manchego and Queso Cabra al Vino are the only Spanish cheeses I can name, and the only Italian cheeses I know are the familiar hard ones (Parmesan, Romano, Asiago) and mozzarella (and its various incarnations). Outside of Europe/USA, all I know is Indian paneer.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
You know what, I need to get to sleep. I work in less than six hours. Goodnight!

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Cheese tasting sounds pretty interesting… I don't know I could pick up on it, but I'm pretty impressed.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
kunenk
Cheese tasting sounds pretty interesting… I don't know I could pick up on it, but I'm pretty impressed.

I'm sure I'm a pretty big cheese nerd. The key word is "nerd," It's kind of an expensive hobby, but it's one of the cheaper "eccentric rich person" hobbies to have. It's definitely cheaper than wine connoisseurship.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
I feel like bumping a bunch of Achievement threads tonight. If you can quote me (and it doesn't screw up the person's achievement, like in Clam Bake or something) in an Achievement thread and say "Mon Sire!" I'll send you a little something-something smile

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
And no, this thread doesn't count!

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
I had "Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga stuck in my head today. I don't really care for her music, y'know, but that song popped into my head as soon as my sister and I made plans to head for the gay district next month to see the top three contestants from this season's RuPaul's Drag Race.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Fun fact: I LOVE drag queens. I was raised in a very queer-friendly family -- two of my mother's five siblings are gay, and one of them is post-op transgender and used to perform in drag shows back in the early '80s.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff