Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

Excitable Exhibitionist

ICESYS

❤ 。◕‿◕。 "Though She Be Little, She Is Fierce!" 。◕‿◕。 ❤

I know it'll pay me decently for a bit--so its why I am taking it instead of trying to take two AP classes together. My aunt is an NA up here, at the place that I would get hired at--I know she works extremely hard, and I'm willing to attempt to do as good of a job as she does. emotion_bigheart She says that sometimes it is very rewarding, because some of the old people are very loving and passionate--and other times...they are...well not nice.

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
cl i m p l e s
yummycupcakessparkles
hi people! you have the airy rose item, questing it so much.

This is a form of begging. I do not donate to people who beg. I am a quester myself, please do not ask from me again.

surprised surprised surprised surprised no i just stated it randomly...

Excitable Exhibitionist

yummycupcakessparkles

"Stating it randomly" is still a form of begging. Please, just don't do it again.

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
cl i m p l e s
yummycupcakessparkles

"Stating it randomly" is still a form of begging. Please, just don't do it again.

ok.... crying

Excitable Exhibitionist

Kimiko Ryugane
User Image

Name: Kimio Ryugane
I wish I had...: Sweet charming blush, stellar flurry, snow witch and Puriel's wings
How long have you been questing this item? since i started Gaia
Quest Progress: 10mill/ 81b
Quest thread (if applicable): I dont have one ;-; but here's a tektek : http://tektek.org/av/953031
How did you hear about us? I juts found the thread ><
What makes you a Shining Star? Im not sure...>/////< i love stars thats all i could say ><

Please do not post this in the thread, this is not where it belongs. Re-read through the section about donations. emotion_bigheart

Melodious Faun

10,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
cl i m p l e s
Kimiko Ryugane
User Image

Name: Kimio Ryugane
I wish I had...: Sweet charming blush, stellar flurry, snow witch and Puriel's wings
How long have you been questing this item? since i started Gaia
Quest Progress: 10mill/ 81b
Quest thread (if applicable): I dont have one ;-; but here's a tektek : http://tektek.org/av/953031
How did you hear about us? I juts found the thread ><
What makes you a Shining Star? Im not sure...>/////< i love stars thats all i could say ><

Please do not post this in the thread, this is not where it belongs. Re-read through the section about donations. emotion_bigheart

sorry! u can delete my form ><

Excitable Exhibitionist

Kimiko Ryugane
sorry! u can delete my form ><

Only the poster themselves can.

Lonely Phantom

Thank you so much for the Thank you letter, I can't tell you how much I truly appreciate this!

O.G. Lovergirl

cl i m p l e s

I know it'll pay me decently for a bit--so its why I am taking it instead of trying to take two AP classes together. My aunt is an NA up here, at the place that I would get hired at--I know she works extremely hard, and I'm willing to attempt to do as good of a job as she does. emotion_bigheart She says that sometimes it is very rewarding, because some of the old people are very loving and passionate--and other times...they are...well not nice.

Oh yes you will get those rude patients and then you will be some wonderful patients. At least you are willing to put in the hard work that will be ahead of you. Nothing in life is easy. Most importantly it gets your foot in the door and it builds upon your experience providing patient care.

Excitable Exhibitionist

ICESYS

What I also found out, is that up here since the elderly population is so high-- is that you can work at this health care place and actually work 1 x 1 at an elderly person that still live in their actual home (Like a none old-folks home). And get paid about 8-9$ an hour...which is still better than working at walmart.

O.G. Lovergirl

Lily Waterleaf
that is awesome biggrin
how is the saving going?
have fun at work 3nodding
Saving has been going great. That's why I will be looking for a house in 2 months. Can't wait to start the house hunting process. I've been watching a lot of HGTV.

How have things been with you?

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Lily Waterleaf
Fumahiko
Lily Waterleaf
Fumahiko
Lily Waterleaf
Fumahiko
Not my words, but accurate.
The site has lost appeal for me, so I am not on as often, hence my slow replies. I am sorry for that.

That is okay, it happens smile
I might end up stop appearing entirely, especially with college and work taking over.
They had their revenge, though. We woke up to find a whole lot of balloons floating around the dorms, tied down to various objects.

I will be sorry to see you go sad was fun chatting but I understand good luck with everything smile
how are balloons revenge?
Balloons on the toilet seat? And making it impossible to see the bowl?
But I am leaving this site forever shortly. I only came one for one person, and she is now gone. I cannot even complete my quest now. I am gathering up all of her items, as well as time, to donate here, so that some people can still enjoy them.

lol that is awesome

and I can understand that
I still do not know where they got so many balloons.

Right now, I am clearing her account, as I have no reason to keep anything on her. Then I will transfer everything to my account to donate all at once.

Aged Giver

Fumahiko
You leaving us? sweatdrop Is that why we are getting a boat load of items from you?

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ICESYS
Saving has been going great. That's why I will be looking for a house in 2 months. Can't wait to start the house hunting process. I've been watching a lot of HGTV.

How have things been with you?

up and down but it looks like its starting to even out a bit,
I love some of the stuff on the HGTV, some of it is kind of depressing though, cause I live in a condo and they are talking about something to do in the backyard that I would totally love to do but don't have a backyard gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff