6,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
Heya, hows the quest going hun? heart

O.G. Lovergirl

S I K as S I N

Hey, it's moving slowly, but glad it's not at a stand still...Since you're here, do you have any constructive criticisms to make this thread a bit more appealing?? I'm pretty lost right now. I took a little bit of ideas from a couple of successful threads.

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

Popular Conversationalist

6,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
ICESYS
S I K as S I N

Hey, it's moving slowly, but glad it's not at a stand still...Since you're here, do you have any constructive criticisms to make this thread a bit more appealing?? I'm pretty lost right now. I took a little bit of ideas from a couple of successful threads.

Well im quite new to the quest thing aswell, but i would start off by getting your hands on a banner of some sort. If you visit my thread and check post 7 theres someone there that may help you make one, he made me such a pretty banner and it made a big impression on the thread. When people visit your thread they usually go on first impression's and a banner always makes it better. Hope that helps. heart

Most importantly, dont give up!

O.G. Lovergirl

S I K as S I N

Well im quite new to the quest thing aswell, but i would start off by getting your hands on a banner of some sort. If you visit my thread and check post 7 theres someone there that may help you make one, he made me such a pretty banner and it made a big impression on the thread. When people visit your thread they usually go on first impression's and a banner always makes it better. Hope that helps. heart

Most importantly, dont give up!

Ok, thanks I'll PM him. Thanks for the advice. *Crossing fingers it'll work.*

Popular Conversationalist

6,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
He is very helpful so im sure he will help, but he will not put the effort in if your gonna give up. This is a big quest, so its going to move slowly but you will get there.

Questionable Pyromaniac

Questionable Pyromaniac

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas