Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

O.G. Lovergirl

Well, we can continue this back and forth to let people think you have mental issues and they most definitely not donate to a mental case.

O.G. Lovergirl

Grrr, I'm curious for how many days we'll keep up with this until a real person enters to start a conversation? At least it's adding to the post count.

O.G. Lovergirl

Ok, rich girl. We'll keep it up for as long as you can handle or until an actual person interrupts and starts holding a conversation with you, which if you ask me will be none.

O.G. Lovergirl

Where's the positivity, geez. And don't call me rich girl. I'm only 'rich' in items. Besides, 3.4 mill isn't really much in comparison to others.

O.G. Lovergirl

You're right, but 3.4 mill compared with others who don't have it, you're considered rich. And if and when you obtain that d-tail, people will really think you're loaded.

O.G. Lovergirl

Ha! It's not like I have an angelic halo. But, many people are rich in items but don't have the gold. Even if I sold all my inventory, I still will be short in purchasing the tail.

O.G. Lovergirl

Here's your positive moment, don't miss it. Don't give up! Whew, that took a lot of energy. Seriously, I mean it.

O.G. Lovergirl

I shall cherish that moment...as you know, I'm tired and need to prepare myself to go out to dinner. We shall have another discussion another night. Till then, self...

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

O.G. Lovergirl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash