Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wishing Well

*Makes a wish* 1 100.0% [ 1298 ]
Total Votes:[ 1298 ]

ICESYS

O.O Ice, dang girl. I haven't been here in what 2 days and you already pass 100 pages.

O.G. Lovergirl

Mikkiel
ICESYS

O.O Ice, dang girl. I haven't been here in what 2 days and you already pass 100 pages.

rofl

Hey, how have you been? Yeah, you missed a lot.
ICESYS
Mikkiel
ICESYS

rofl

Hey, how have you been? Yeah, you missed a lot.

I'm good. You seem to be doing fine so I might not ask. You working hard I see.

O.G. Lovergirl

Mikkiel

You are too funny.
I took your advice to post in the CB and that was an epic fail. LOL. I only got people to do the polls, but none the less, I'm so happy to finally give some big money away. Of course thanks to the profits from my tank.
ICESYS
Mikkiel

You are too funny.
I took your advice to post in the CB and that was an epic fail. LOL. I only got people to do the polls, but none the less, I'm so happy to finally give some big money away. Of course thanks to the profits from my tank.

At least you tried and know now. You plan to do another contest after this one? BG seems to hit the spot for you. I think you gonna get that d-tail girl. Just keep at it.

O.G. Lovergirl

Mikkiel
ICESYS
Mikkiel

You are too funny.

At least you tried and know now. You plan to do another contest after this one? BG seems to hit the spot for you. I think you gonna get that d-tail girl. Just keep at it.

Mhmm, as long as I keep making money. I reserve 100k per month to run the contests. An increase in my income results in more money I can give out.
Thanks again for the encouragement. I can only hope, but I've been a bit rusty with exchanging lately. I made a bad deal. sweatdrop
ICESYS

You know how to manage money. You need to change this thread from a quest to a quest/charity since you keep giving out money girl. A lot of these charities are running contests I see.

What happened with the exchange?

Unicorn

smile yup (:

O.G. Lovergirl

dorky_Qween
smile yup (:

Would you like to pick something from the "Random Giveaway" post? Any item.

O.G. Lovergirl

Mikkiel
ICESYS

You know how to manage money. You need to change this thread from a quest to a quest/charity since you keep giving out money girl. A lot of these charities are running contests I see.

No I won't call it an official "charity" despite me giving away items at random, etc. You know the deal with that. I want to really want to finish the quest and then focus on turning it into a charity.

My grandmother just called me, so...
ICESYS
Mikkiel
ICESYS

No I won't call it an official "charity" despite me giving away items at random, etc. You know the deal with that. I want to really want to finish the quest and then focus on turning it into a charity.

My grandmother just called me, so...

I got it. You on the phone so that means you won't be able to type. Can't type and talk at the same time. rofl

O.G. Lovergirl

Mikkiel

I CAN'T...still on phone. Will be back (hopefully).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff