Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay! WHOEVER FINDS THE RED/WHITE CHRISTMAS GIFT IN ONE OF MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD GETS 500G! SO START LOOKING!!!! 3nodding
Lady_Hitokiri
Okay! WHOEVER FINDS THE RED/WHITE CHRISTMAS GIFT IN ONE OF MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD GETS 500G! SO START LOOKING!!!! 3nodding

in all the posts O_O; Is it in white text? and I notice I am an amazing gaian xd YAy.
Lady_Hitokiri
Yay! We're finally done! That was fun! You must get a reward!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Found it!!! blaugh
Xeroxer
Lady_Hitokiri

in all the posts O_O; Is it in white text? and I notice I am an amazing gaian xd YAy.

Well, yes. You can scour my posts so you won't have to look through all of these pages though. Yes...I see that! biggrin
hobbitgoddess
Lady_Hitokiri

Found it!!! blaugh

eek So fast! blaugh
Lady_Hitokiri
Xeroxer
Lady_Hitokiri

Well, yes. You can scour my posts so you won't have to look through all of these pages though. Yes...I see that! biggrin

so it is in white text gonk Any certain word we are suppose to look for or is it just a present xd
Xeroxer
Lady_Hitokiri
Xeroxer
Lady_Hitokiri

so it is in white text gonk Any certain word we are suppose to look for or is it just a present xd

Oh wait...I mean it's not in white text. sweatdrop Sorry I misread it...It is a picture....hobbit found it anyways. I'll put up another one soon. I'll tell you when to start looking!
Lady_Hitokiri
hobbitgoddess
Lady_Hitokiri

Found it!!! blaugh

eek So fast! blaugh

I'm just fast....thoughi feel kinda bad ......since i was the first one here....
hobbitgoddess
Lady_Hitokiri
hobbitgoddess
Lady_Hitokiri

Found it!!! blaugh

eek So fast! blaugh

I'm just fast....thoughi feel kinda bad ......since i was the first one here....

I didn't get any time to look gonk needed that 5k anyways. O well, I hope they are more contests. whee
Xeroxer
I didn't get any time to look gonk needed that 5k anyways. O well, I hope they are more contests. whee

It was 500g not 5k
Xeroxer

I just put another one up! Check out my charity thread posts! Oh, and it's 500g not 5k. Though you might win 5k or more in our lottery which will be tonight! 3nodding
YEAH!!!! QUESS WHAT!!! MESA CAN GET THE STAFF OF ANGELS NOW whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee !!!! *hugs Lady_Hitokiri* THANK YOU!!! *runs off to fins one* YEAH!!!!!
hobbitgoddess
YEAH!!!! QUESS WHAT!!! MESA CAN GET THE STAFF OF ANGELS NOW whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee !!!! *hugs Lady_Hitokiri* THANK YOU!!! *runs off to fins one* YEAH!!!!!

xd You're welcome! Uh...who's Mesa? xd J/K....I know it's you....
Lady_Hitokiri
hobbitgoddess

On the 10th page, no luck sweatdrop
Xeroxer
Lady_Hitokiri
hobbitgoddess

On the 10th page, no luck sweatdrop

Go to my profile and click posts and keep looking for my Destiny Charity posts. Keep trying!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff