Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
YAY!! MESA GOT 2ND!!! *huggles Lady_Hitokiri* I LOVE THIS CHARITY!!!!

And we love you!!!! 3nodding *huggles back*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WICKED AWESOME! Even though I didn't win as much as first place, still, totally awesome. Thanks, girls, it's been fun!

you're welcome! I've had a lot of fun too! We're sending the trades soon!

whee FIRST PLACE xd THIS BOOSTED MY QUEST LIKE 10% MORE XD *HUGS HARD* *KISSES ON CHEEK* YAYAYAYAYAYAY. I USUALLY NEVER WIN BUT FOR ONCE, I WON AND I BETTED 50G AT THE LAST MINUTE xd .

biggrin blaugh Glad to make you happy! Thanks for participating!

Don't worry, I'll be here for months to come.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WICKED AWESOME! Even though I didn't win as much as first place, still, totally awesome. Thanks, girls, it's been fun!

whee FIRST PLACE xd THIS BOOSTED MY QUEST LIKE 10% MORE XD *HUGS HARD* *KISSES ON CHEEK* YAYAYAYAYAYAY. I USUALLY NEVER WIN BUT FOR ONCE, I WON AND I BETTED 50G AT THE LAST MINUTE xd .

Yay! *chains to thread*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yay! *chains to thread*

*glances over at chain* Ok... lol

I hope more luck comes my way xd . Though, do you have anymore money for your charity. I could donate some (I now have plenty to share xp )
Quote:

I hope more luck comes my way xd . Though, do you have anymore money for your charity. I could donate some (I now have plenty to share xp )

lol
No...we have plenty of funds because Akira and I recieved some expensive items in a giveaway so I'm going to sell some for charity funds. Akira will be able to get her angelic scarf too! But that is nice of you to offer. Enjoy your prize!!!
Quote:
Quote:

lol
No...we have plenty of funds because Akira and I recieved some expensive items in a giveaway so I'm going to sell some for charity funds. Akira will be able to get her angelic scarf too! But that is nice of you to offer. Enjoy your prize!!!

I can't sadly, devotion is keeping me from using it gonk Wretched quest. wow, those must've been some items to get a angelic scarf and have enough to hold up this charity. You girls must be very succesful
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

I can't sadly, devotion is keeping me from using it gonk Wretched quest. wow, those must've been some items to get a angelic scarf and have enough to hold up this charity. You girls must be very succesful

Yeah...she gave away a 2003 jacked up shirt and june 04 letter to Akiramay alone. eek
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Same here. I've fallen in love with this thread/charity/cool place. xd heart

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Quote:

Aww, thanks for the kind words! 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*chains to charity as well* xp

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Quote:

*chains to charity as well* xp

lol
almost page 200 xd .
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

whee

interesting Charity.

What's this about Gaia nakie day?
Woo! Three presents! One from Moira, one from Ruby, and one from the lady at the bank... Yay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff