Welcome to Gaia! ::

DyneX14
Lady_Hitokiri
Okay everyone....I just found out that Akiramay told a friend her password. Then that friend started PMing me with weird messages on her account. i was scared so I went onto her account (she's my sis so I know her password) and I quickly changed the password. Then I began trading all her stuff with mule accounts. And now she told me it was just our gaian friend (and in real life too- her boyfriend). They tricked me the whole time and played along with the whole thing! I was scared and thought she was being hacked!!!! It was all a hoax! sweatdrop I'm over it now. No harm done. sweatdrop

Woah. Sorry, Lady H. That's not cool, btw. Glad you got over it! wink

Anyway, anyone like meh new hat? I love it. heart Goes nicely with my outfit, I think.

I'll be around for a while now, so... What is going on everybody?

I found 2 presents and they look Identical. I like the hat alot xd except in blue or green.
Yeah, well, my outfit is black and white, so this one is perfect, ya know?

And, am I mistaken, or can the presents we get from the npcs only able to be opened on X-Mas?

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
DyneX14

And, am I mistaken, or can the presents we get from the npcs only able to be opened on X-Mas?

I think you're right (only on Christmas). I hope they're something cool. I'm trying to get two whole sets.
Akiramay
DyneX14

I think you're right (only on Christmas). I hope they're something cool. I'm trying to get two whole sets.

gonk Two whole sets? I only have one present period. The "Sing X-Mas Carol" won't show up anywhere for me, and personally, it's kind of frustrating. xp
Mesa back! What time can u start singing carols to the npcs again?

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
hobbitgoddess

I don't know. I think more in the afternoon. They're trying to make it during the times people would sing carols in real life but I don't know when that is either! I still need 7 out of 18 presents to complete my two sets. Yah, it's hard, DyneX14, because it takes so long.
hobbitgoddess

Dunno. That's what I was wondering. stressed
Hello hello smile Back for some more party ^^
Wait...it's back up
Whats everyone up to?
Helping a friend get her staff of angels
Name:ragnarok-moogle
Join date: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=642600
# of posts: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=642600
Questing for: demon picthfork questing again
horn of demon
really jacked up cape
fuzzy penguin slipper
angelic pendent
Quest link: none
Amount saved: i have 3197 gold
Total amount needed: for all of it. hmmmm about 2 million
Why we should donate to you:i will love you so much i would put you in my siggy and i make a egyptain writing of your username.
hobbitgoddess
Helping a friend get her staff of angels
help me get a demon picthfork. i got reward for those who gets me a item of my quest
bump! save thee chartiy
I was just wondering when u will be adding people to the waiting list again. My friends is questing for staff of angels and she was wondering when she could enter this charity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff