Welcome to Gaia! ::

page 27 nothing 3nodding
Keep trying! You never know! I could give out effort prizes! wink
Lady_Hitokiri
Keep trying! You never know! I could give out effort prizes! wink

Now that is something up my alley whee
Mesa back! I'm can't believe i finally got the staff *hugs it* I shall never take it off my avatar! Oh wait....i gotta go bake cookies (don't ask)!!!! I'll be back soon *runs off to bake cookies sweatdrop *
Quote:
Lady_Hitokiri
Yay! We're finally done! That was fun! You must get a reward!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^_^ that was long
Was this the same one as what she found?
I found another one
Sorry I've been gone for so long. I'm busy right now because Akiramay was just being hacked!!!!! So I can't do anything right now I'm busy trying to trade all her items onto safe mule accounts.
Lady_Hitokiri
Sorry I've been gone for so long. I'm busy right now because Akiramay was just being hacked!!!!! So I can't do anything right now I'm busy trying to trade all her items onto safe mule accounts.

OMG!!! I hope u can get all her items to a safe account.
Lady_Hitokiri

Meep!? O_O; I hope it turns out all right.
Okay everyone....I just found out that Akiramay told a friend her password. Then that friend started PMing me with weird messages on her account. i was scared so I went onto her account (she's my sis so I know her password) and I quickly changed the password. Then I began trading all her stuff with mule accounts. And now she told me it was just our gaian friend (and in real life too- her boyfriend). They tricked me the whole time and played along with the whole thing! I was scared and thought she was being hacked!!!! It was all a hoax! sweatdrop I'm over it now. No harm done. sweatdrop
Lady_Hitokiri
Okay everyone....I just found out that Akiramay told a friend her password. Then that friend started PMing me with weird messages on her account. i was scared so I went onto her account (she's my sis so I know her password) and I quickly changed the password. Then I began trading all her stuff with mule accounts. And now she told me it was just our gaian friend (and in real life too- her boyfriend). They tricked me the whole time and played along with the whole thing! I was scared and thought she was being hacked!!!! It was all a hoax! sweatdrop I'm over it now. No harm done. sweatdrop

Awww *hugs* I'd be really scared if someone hacked onto my account....
G2g. there's something wrong with the inernet conection at my house. I'll be back on asap.
Lady_Hitokiri

O boy. I never like those kinds of stunts
Lady_Hitokiri

Woah. Sorry, Lady H. That's not cool, btw. Glad you got over it! wink

Anyway, anyone like meh new hat? I love it. heart Goes nicely with my outfit, I think.

I'll be around for a while now, so... What is going on everybody?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff