Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gifts are now 10,000 platinum (equal to one hundred billion gold)!!!

Merry Christmas! 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 27 ]
Thank you! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 990 991 992 > >> >>> »|

Dear Santa,
I started last week, im looking for a lot of items a lot of people have help me out but i was wondering if you could donate anything at all to me I'd really appraciate it because it would really help me and the other friend im helping out, out! 4laugh biggrin heart
Yours truly,
heart Lil Sue heart
Thank you so much!
Santa helpers, you dont know how much i appreciate it 4laugh heart blaugh 3nodding biggrin lol 4laugh

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
I just LOVE the way my helpers are adding to the love in this thread! Thank you all! heart heart
Soleil Iolite, your definition of "good" and mine diverge when it comes to manners.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thank You Santa!!
You help spread the joy of Christmas everyday

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Silly_Natsumi
Thank You Santa!!
You help spread the joy of Christmas everyday
You're welcome! Merry Christmas!
w00t! I want to say thanks! If it wasn't for this thread, I would have never have become Rudolph, and create my outfit, which won an AVY CONTEST! HURRAY FOR MEH!
Santa so you just donate gold, or do you donate items?, or maybe even both?just wondering.
Bump for santa and his elves!
Um, *scratches* My name is Yamameko. I'm a Zombie Bank for the questers Kagome-chan (Kuroi Bara) and Miroku-chan (Mistress DragonFlame). I'm here to ask of you, Dear Santa (that's odd for me to say...), that you donate to our Joint quest.

Kagome-chan is trying to get, mainly, an Angelic Sash.
Miroku-chan is trying to regain her items lost towards her past Nitemare Scarf quest.
The quest thread is here and is about a month old, with 69 pages under it's belt.

...Please donate?
Sesshomaruka
Santa so you just donate gold, or do you donate items?, or maybe even both?just wondering.

<center>He donates one gold for everyday of the year.
3nodding </center>

Sorceress Tharja's Husbando

Handsome Smoker

Hi,I'm questing for the Demonic Guitar and I need gold for my quest.
So if you donate to me I'll be really really happy.So,If you give me gold,then your the best and thank you if you donate to me. mrgreen

Handsome Smoker

Handsome Smoker

CuddlesRevenge
w00t! I want to say thanks! If it wasn't for this thread, I would have never have become Rudolph, and create my outfit, which won an AVY CONTEST! HURRAY FOR MEH!

Thank you! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Bump

Handsome Smoker

Raider_#1_Fan
CuddlesRevenge

Thank you! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Bump

I just wanna say Im glad your happy and don't worry bout it, its meh job

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out