Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gifts are now 10,000 platinum (equal to one hundred billion gold)!!!

Merry Christmas! 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 27 ]
Thank you! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 990 991 992

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Hello Santa OP!

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
gambit26
heart

xukshia
Hello Santa OP!

Thank you for supporting THE Christmas Charity!
Been a long time since I been on here (Few years?), just thought I'd pass by and remind you how awesome you are.

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
THE Santa Claus
gambit26
heart

xukshia
Hello Santa OP!

Thank you for supporting THE Christmas Charity!

Thanks for getting me on my feet when I was a new member of Gaia. I appreciate that help! ❤️

Conditionals's Bestie

I love Christmas so much, I really hope this thread is active. I absolutely love the Santa avi! heart
any help is greatly appreciated
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
thank you very much heart

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Jerzeeboii
Been a long time since I been on here (Few years?), just thought I'd pass by and remind you how awesome you are.

You are awesome, too! Welcome back!!

Clove Boheme
Thanks for getting me on my feet when I was a new member of Gaia. I appreciate that help! ❤️

My pleasure. Feel free to ask for some more help now that the new year has begun! heart

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
THE Santa Claus

Clove Boheme

My pleasure. Feel free to ask for some more help now that the new year has begun! heart

User Image

Seeking Businesswoman

12,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Skilled Dabbler

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on this website (I played mainly between 2004 and 2010) and I was wondering if any of the charities I knew of from then were still around and I'm so happy to see this charity is still up and going! You're amazing heart

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Fae Freya
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on this website (I played mainly between 2004 and 2010) and I was wondering if any of the charities I knew of from then were still around and I'm so happy to see this charity is still up and going! You're amazing heart

Yup, still here! Welcome back!

Skilled Dabbler

THE Santa Claus
Fae Freya

Yup, still here! Welcome back!
Thanks! And thank you so much for the platinum biggrin

Conditionals's Bestie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out