Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gifts are now 10,000 platinum (equal to one hundred billion gold)!!!

Merry Christmas! 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 27 ]
Thank you! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

mr_dachoco's Husbando

Started a trade! Not quite sure what to request for the item, though. I'm new to Gaia so I'm a bit unsure on how this works. Do I just request whatever item I'm looking for? Or do I look in your inventory?

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
mx_dachoco
Started a trade! Not quite sure what to request for the item, though. I'm new to Gaia so I'm a bit unsure on how this works. Do I just request whatever item I'm looking for? Or do I look in your inventory?

I hope this works the way you like! Merry Christmas!

mr_dachoco's Husbando

THE Santa Claus
mx_dachoco

I hope this works the way you like! Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much for the plat!! Merry christmas 3nodding

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hello, thankyou for making threads like these to help others, it is a humble and admirable action to give without the purpose to receiving and bringing joy and hope while you do it, is great!!! I'm sending you another donation so you can donate to others that needs it , so you can prepare in advanced for this year 2023's Christmas!!! smile

Blessings for all of you!!!

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Fenix_Professionals mule
Hello, thankyou for making threads like these to help others, it is a humble and admirable action to give without the purpose to receiving and bringing joy and hope while you do it, is great!!! I'm sending you another donation so you can donate to others that needs it , so you can prepare in advanced for this year 2023's Christmas!!! smile

What a generous thing to do! On behalf of all the folks you helped me help, thank you so much!! heart
THE Santa Claus
Fenix_Professionals mule

What a generous thing to do! On behalf of all the folks you helped me help, thank you so much!! heart

You are welcome! Thankyou!

Romantic Genius

Hello Santa,

You're list of Charity thread isn't working. So do you still run it, or opened up another one? sweatdrop

P.S, Keep up the great work you do. And thank you for spreading Christmas cheer for all to hear. biggrin

Sweet Friend

19,840 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Power Surge 50

Sweet Friend

19,840 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Power Surge 50

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic