Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gifts are now 10,000 platinum (equal to one hundred billion gold)!!!

Merry Christmas! 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 27 ]
Thank you! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Santa!!
THE List of Charities was stickified!
I already threw confetti...
but...
*throws more confetti*
*dances*

Yay!!

oh..
and BUMP!

Beloved Gaian

Woohoo! Confetti!
hiya santa *sits on santas lap* welll *takes a deep breath* i want aaaaaaa guitar of angellus... lol. I love this site. Thank you santa for you donations, i promise ill be nice!
Greeting Santa,

Though I have been fervent in my own dealings with the troublesome task of saving up for items, earning gold for the rich ones must be a snap for them...and yet, they do not offer much donations or anything of the sort to anyone I have come across. Either that, or the items they sell at the marketplace are inflated to a point where nobody else could possibly afford it with the current earnings as of late. I quest for the guitars of Angellus and Demona, seeing as how I cannot even earn enough to obtain a Steel-Plated Ninja Headband. That I ask of Angellus and Demona, or either one, but however, your kindness does not need to come out of obligation or forcefulness. I understand completely there are others deserving of the same items, but owning them would be a complete break on my part... It does not matter in any case, should you turn down this reply. So, I conclude on the better part of kindess directed to you. Thank you.

Regards,

Feng-Lin
Dear Santa,
I really want a kiki this year, but I dont have enough gold to even think about getting one. It costs way too much for me to save up enough on my own, so I summon the magical powers of Santa Clause to help me. Thank you for reading this, and I will make sure to set you out a glass of ice cold milk and chocolate cookies!
heart Plushie love
*yawn* I am tired, I am going to bed, but I will be back in the morning!!
thanks santa for the gold!
woooooooo!
heart
I've been questing for penguin slippers but they're really expensive so just some gold would help..... please.
dear santa,
all year i have been trying to get a kiki but
whenever i get almost to the price need,
but then i blow it or the price rises,so do ya think ya could help me?

with all do respect,billababy99 heart Please?
So many people,... you must be working overtime to see to their needs. Bless you Santa for helping so many. biggrin

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
~ whee ~bump~ whee ~

Dapper Gaian

Ravyn would like a Demonic Pendant for Christmas, Santa. ^^; So far I have 4k out of 10k.
thankyou santa! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces