Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
CURRENTLY INACTIVE.
Please go to THE List of Charities (linked to this picture smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This list is old and inactive. Please feel free to add any new charities in the above thread and I will recompile THE List as soon as I can.

PLEASE DO NOT post ANY requests for gold/items HERE!
PLEASE DO NOT BUMP or CHAT HERE!

It will only make it harder for me to find the charities I'm trying to list. ONLY list new charities or charities you think I've missed. Thank you for your patience.

~*~ SANTA'S CHARITY LINK LIST ~*~

This is NOT a charity. Do NOT post your Quest threads or Wanted threads here. Do NOT ask for gold or items here.

It is my desire to compile a list of charities that are currently actively giving to Gaians.

Navigation:

Post 1 - Introduction Page
Post 2 - Forms and Guidelines
Post 3 - Links to General Charities
Post 4 - Links to Charities for Newbies
Post 5 - Links to Charities for Questors Only
Post 6 - Links to Charities for Specific Items
Post 7 - Links to Charities with a Twist
Post 8 - Links to Young Charities

Post 9 - Other Helpful Links
Post 10 - Charity Events and News
..........The Very First Gold Junk Trophy Lotto
Post 11 - Old News

HONORED ELVES WHO CHECK LINKS FOR ACTIVE CHARITIES:
(Active charities have a post from an owner and/or a post of thanks from a donatee within the last month):
JoyRose checked General Charities in April. heart
Sanzo-chan checked top half of Questors Charities and Newbies Charities in April. heart
Kitsune Mayuki checked the bottom half the Questors Charities in April. heart
Sapphyreseraph checked all Specific Items Charities and the Charities with a Twist for April. heart

I will go back to page 73 of this thread to catch new charities for THE List of Charities thread.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 2 - Guidelines and Forms

Guidelines:
1. This is NOT a charity. Do NOT post your Quest threads or Wanted threads here. Do NOT ask for gold or items here.
2. Please do not bump. This is now a sticky. Thank you.
3. Please let me know if any of the links fail to work. I'll check them as I get the chance.
4. I plan to link Charities here that show signs of activity. Please include somewhere on the first page a link to this Link List, so we can all work together for each other. The link is at the bottom of this post.
5. Please use the form below to add your charity to this list. I will not include those nifty banners. The pictures slow down the loading time. You may use colored text for the title of your charity, but all text will be the default size. And I use the same color text describing the prerequisites for your charity to coordinate with the type of charity so you can tell which list your on even when you can't see the title. For instance, all General Charities have descriptive text in green, so even half way down the post you can tell you're still looking at General Charities.

Form
Type of Charity (General, Newbie, Questors, Items):
Name of Owner:
URL of Charity:
Name of Charity:
Restrictions of who you give to (minimum or maximum posts, time on Gaia, number of pages of quest thread, age of quest thread, etc.):
Have you linked this thread on your first page? (not necessary unless you are a charity for Newbies)

Here is the link to Santa's Charity Link List. Feel free to direct link it by copying and pasting it, taking out the gold stars.
[*url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4938282]
[*img]http://home.earthlink.net/~kn8joy/G/SantaButton.jpg[/img]

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 3 - LINKS FOR GENERAL CHARITIES

angelwings4me
ABC - Angel's Badass Charity
"The rules change on a weekly basis. You must have been on Gaia 1 month with over 50 posts."

--Aeolynn
Angel Vision Charity Temporarily Closed
"If i see a worthy cause, out of nowhere i will donate to you."

BeautyReincarnated
The Blue Cheshire-Moon
"Giving isn't about getting. It's about wanting to see your friends happy."

Jellyfish Pirate April
Blue Water, Blue Sky_____Jellyfish Pirate's Fund!
"The Jellyfish Pirates are good natured sky pirates who live aboard the Mayship, an airship outfitted with guns and a large cargo hold for storing gold."

colorcat890
CCMC Charity Temporarily on hold
"Clothes, Clothes, and More Clothes Charity!!!"

Hibiki-chan
The Charity of Assistance {CoA} On Hold
"We are here to assist you when you need us most."

Dea and #Teddy#
Charity of Heaven
"Hang out and be nice and you'll likely get a donation. A quest thread may help."

Akiramay
The Destiny Charity
"Our mission is to help out any Gaians that are in need, whether they are a newbie, regular, or quester. "

THE Santa Claus
Every Day is Christmas Charity
"Because it doesn't have to be Christmas Day to get gifts from Santa Claus."

Hypnoholic
A Fair Many Wishes Do Come True
"Quest threads must be 1 week old. Other folks need 250+ posts."

AkairiYukira
Fairies Making Wishful Dreams Come True
"Gaia user for 1 month or 50+ posts, must have a quest page if questing, quest page has to be at least 1 week old or have at least 40 pages. Look to see if there is room on the waiting list."

G.G.W.
Gaian Goodwill Charity
"There will be a list of all the items available. For inexpensive store items (3.5k and under), if you see something you want, just post on the thread that you want it."

Shinno
Goodie Goodie Charity Unsure if this charity is still active.
"i will only donate to you if... you are honest... "

Jade_Kami_cat
Jades Charity
"I don't have restrictions^^. Questors should have a thread."

Kinky Penguin
The Kinky Penguin Charity
"Questors must be at least two months old and have about 400+ posts that are not all "Bump" related. The quest thread must be at least 15 pages long, no less than 5 days old.
Newbies must be under two months old and have about 100+ posts."

Luc_iole
Luciole's Wishing Well Unsure if this charity is still active.
"This is my personal charity."

toriyoukaiotaku
The PHANTOM CHARITY
Donations for those with 500 or more posts.

Isabet
Rainbow Charity Closed for a while due to health problems.
"This charity is open to anyone, wether they have a quest or not!"

Itsuko
T. N. O. Charity
"The Newbie Outfiters is specificly design to give the up and coming gaian a good start, supplying them with clothing and gold where it is viewed to be needed. We assist with any quests and generaly want to help. Because everyone is a newbie at one point in time."

unicorn10188
The 10k or Less Item Charity
"To get a donation you have to be on for at least 1 week and have at least 150 posts. "

ZeIzabella
Ze's Chibi Charity Temp. Closed.
"Stay and chat or give us a few bumps to show you are willing to show effort."

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 4 - LINKS FOR CHARITIES FOR NEWBIES (Definition of "Newbie" Varies)

MysticAir
Dress-A-Newb Foundation Temporarily Closed due to health issues
"We prefer to give to those who have under 200 posts, and under two weeks on gaia. However, exceptions can be made if it is seen fit."

Graceangel
Footprints Newbie Charity
"Serving newbies with more than 30 posts but no more than 200.... or who have been on gaia for a month or less. Whichever comes first. We donate shoes worth 500g or less."

Yumi-chan
FREEBIES FOR WORTHY FEMALE NEWBIES
"Hello newbies, I'll give you an item if your new to gaia, and I feel your intentions are good. Females only."

Setet
~ The NEW Shoes for Newbies ~
"Dedicated to supplying needful newbies (on Gaia about 1 week or less) with their first pair of shoes."

Purplegelic
The Purple Charity
"For Newbies on Gaia less than a month with 100+ posts who'd like a clothing donation worth 500g or less."

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 5 - LINKS FOR CHARITIES FOR QUESTORS ONLY
LittleAngel13
Angel's Heaven Charity
"You MUST have a quest page. It MUST be open for 2 weeks and have 10 pages in it. You MUST be a member for a month and a half and have 300 posts."

angel_baby_4
The Angelic and Devilish Charity
"Avatars must be 6 months or older. You must have a quest thread with a name and the thread must be a month old or 45 + pages. "

Kitsune Mayuki
The Angelic Luck Charity
"For me to donate to you, you need to have a well constructed quest thread."

Ghost of Threque
Anti-Apathy Charity
"We really do want to help you on your quest."

Stormstunner
Aurora Light Charity
"Just have a quest thread and keep up with it."

Krystalinn and Tamriel
Name of Charity: T.C.K TEH CHARITEH OF KEWLNESS
"They must have 350 posts, they have to have been on for at least two months, their thread has to be at least 10 pages long and they have to have 40% of the quest done."

SamTheBlob
A Charity For All Gaians!!!
"I'll give you portions of gold untill you've reached your goal point."

Takira Hanshu
Dragon's Sanctuary Charity
" You need to be on a quest, have a quest thread, the thread needs to be at least a week old and you must have over 300 posts."

Dreaming Away
The Dreaming Away Charity! Temporarily Closed.
"You must have over 500 posts. You need to have a quest thread older than 5 days, with at least 8 pages. You must have at least 20% of the estimated cost saved up already, and the total cost must be 8k or more."

Sailor_Chibi
Eternal Light of the Gaians Charity
"Minimum 300 posts and a member of Gaia for at least three months, required to have an active quest thread, required to visit Gaia at least once a week unless otherwise stated."

clairafornia
Everlasting~Wishes~Charity
"*~We make your Everlasting Wishes Come True! CLICK HERE TO RECIEVE FREE GOLD AND ITEMS!!!! YES, YOU BEHIND THE BUSHES!!! You must have over 300 posts and a quest thread of at least 10 pages."

EVILCM
E.V.I.L. Guild Safehaven Charity
"We are a charity that helps questors who have obtained 10% of the price of their wanted item and have at least 10 pages in their quest thread. If you are not a member of the guild, copy the form and click the link to the public thread to post your request."

TheWolfMaiden
"Full Moon Charity"
"You must have a quest thread."

Kineta Storm
The GGCharity!
"Your quest must be at least two weeks old or more than 25 pages."

LaZyGrEEnDraGon
The Green Dragon Charity Temporarily Closed
"We are here to help those in need. You MUST have a quest thread with at least 5 pages."

Valkyria86
I wish I had an Angel
"You need to have a quest thread more than 2 weeks old and more than 15 pages long. You have to have bean on gaia for at least a month."

ChinoMahouTsukai
Insanity Charity X3
"You must have at least 250 posts and a quest thread of at least 10 pages."

Kittii
KQH Charity House Unsure if this charity is still active
"You must have over 200 posts."

guitarrist90
Light in Darkness Charity
"Your quest must be a week old or have at least 20 pages"

Prince Nathan
The Lost Quester Charity
"Your quest MUST have a quest topic that is at least a week old and you MUST have at least 500 posts to receive a donation."

TheSecretNinjaNitsua
The Ninja Emoticon Charity
"You must have a Quest Thread and at least 10% of what you're questing for."

Chirstine
The Nothings Impossible Chairty!!!!
"A quest thread is not required."

The Riley
Pink Lace Panties Charity & Hangout
"Thread must be over 10 pages and 5 days old at the least. Been a member of Gaia for at least 1 Month and post count of over 1000 posts. Read entire first page. (Big Rule.)"

Purplegelic
The Purple Charity
"For Questors with 300+ posts."

snochan15
Snowy Winter Charity On hold to get more gold for donating
"Quest Thread Must be 15+ Pages, 2+ Weeks Old for an item worth 10k+. You must have 700+ Posts and be 2 months or older on Gaia."

imthericeball
Spoonful of Sugar Charity
"You must have a quest page. At least 100 posts would be sweet, too."

Startica
The Star Fire Club Charity Temporarily Closed
"You MUST have at least 500 posts and have been online for a min of 2 months. You must have a quest thread and at least 25% of your quest completed."

Etoile_Noir
The Sushi & Muffins Charity Temporarily Closed for Spring Cleaning!
"We hope to grant donations to those we deem as worthy to completing quests. You must have at least 500 posts and a quest thread that is at least 10-15 pages long and at least 7 days old. "

TwistedLover
Sweet Nitemares Charity!
"Donatees must have at least 400 posts and be active for at least 2 weeks. You must have a Quest Thread more than 25 pages or at least one week old."

Shiankra
'You Animal' Charity
"When being human just isn't good enough... You must have 350+ posts to apply."

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 6 - LINKS TO CHARITIES FOR SPECIFIC ITEMS
flying_angel
Fairy Wings Foundation
"You need to be in gaiaonline since at least 4 weeks and have 150 posts! You need to have at least 5k."

Flower of Japan
The Flowers of Japan Foundation
"Please post here and chat with our members for at least a week before sending a PM to be added to the list for a kimono/yukata."

MysticDragon
The Fox Tail Foundation:
"Specializes in getting you those much needed fox items. You MUST have 200+ posts! "

Dvp_Gamer
Housebuilder charity
"This is a housebuilder for those who need it."

Sapphyreseraph
Letter Paradise V.2
"You send me a red or blue item for a chance to win a sealed letter in the end of the month, the item given to me will given to deserving newbies, charities, questors, or kept by me, I will NOT sell it for myself ^^."

lylstarryazngurl
~~~~ The NEW Collar Foundation
"This is a place where Gaians can come and hang out while requesting any collar of their choice."

Pet
The Persocom Charity!
"We help you get doll ears! When all members contribute and raise enough gold, a pair of ears is bought, and we vote on who gets it."

Wedding_Peach
The Wedding Charity
"Founders Lorelei Yeager and Mokoni cater to those who planing on having Gaian Weddings. It helps to have a quest page more than 5 pages and older than 7 days."

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 7 - CHARITIES With a TWIST

Versipellis
The Giving Branch
"Have a presentable quest thread if your item costs over 20k and at least half of the cost if the item is worth under 70k."

Alarichan
The Giving Tree
"You must have at least 500 posts. When you ask me to quest for something for you that is above 20k, you must already have a Quest Thread up and running. "

Crucifix_Demon
In Rose (A Mini-Charity)
"No restrictions." A lotto-style charity.

Syn
The Kiki n Roro Adoption Agency
"1k to join list, Kiki or Roro given to most active person on list."

Spera Wavewind
NATURE'S HOPE
"This Charity exists because Gaia is full of nice people who spend most of their time helping other people and deserve some help in return, even though they may not ask for it in return" Requests may only be made on behalf of another, no mules.

White Leo
The UNC!
"Please only Apply for SOMEONE ELSE! This charity is about Friends!"

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 8 - Links to Young Charities
(These are very new charities with low funds which would welcome help from generous Gaians to help them get started)

~x~Aimee~x~
Aimee's Charity Of Luurrrrvvee!!
"Must have a well organised quest thread. Donate to both newbies and questers ^^ "

CuteAngelGirl
Angelic Items Charity (AIC)
"You must have 500 posts or 5 months old. You must be questing for something angelic (also including winged anklets and fairy wings) and you must have a 15 page or one month old quest page."

xXInuYasha CrazyXx
The Bunni Charity
"Maxium 10 Pages For Quest Threads. At Least 6 Months On Gaia."

rock. a. bye. baby.
The Click Charity
"You must have a quest thread that shows at least a little bit of effort, and you must have been on gaia for at least a month or have had 500 posts."

...imthefatman
Crimson Hearts Charity
"No restrictions except you can't come more than once a week."

Arrow34
The Helpful Charity
"We do our best to help questors."

Lady Rei
HOMIGOSH! Not Another Charity!
You must have at least 500 posts and a quest link. The quest size depends on each new contest.

Lia Alexandrios
Lia's Fabulous Charity
"Must have at least 500 posts. Must have been on gaia at least 3 months. Must have a quest thread. "

Adaptable Mike
The Lovable Adaptable Charity
"In order to be accpeted to have a donation you must be here at Gaia for at least 1 month or have over 500 posts. Also you must have a quest thread that has at least 5 pages of posting in it."

mute_mae
mute Voice charity
"Must be one week old and made 1oo posts. May not recive more than 1oog unless questing with a quest thread of atleast 10 pages. "

Gimpykid
The Quest to randomly Donate
"Randomly donates to anyone."

celestasia
The Sarcasim Charity
"You must be no more than 3 months old. No mules."

dark_shadow418
Shadow's Lil Charity
"If you need anything, I will gladly donate."

hot-bubblegum
The Unfortunate Soul Charity
"Co-Owner: [azuri~chan]. You must be at least a week old and have 50+ posts."

BuncyTheFrog
The YwBc Charity
SamTheBlob is co-owner. You need 200+ posts, to be a member for 2 weeks, and a 5 page quest thread.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 9 - Other Helpful Links
(I'd appreciate any suggestions for this post. biggrin )

the_bump-a-thon_girl
~~The Gaia Charity *Bump-a-thon* - bump for your charity~~
"Come here and donate all the gold you earn bumping to your favorite charity."

Jubilation
Need sponsor links? I have them. [They're finally working]
You can click the sponsor links on the first post every 12 hours for extra gold.

Gaia Avatar Creator (GAC) Makes it possible to try on nearly everything on Gaia to see how it would look in combination with other things.

Magical Poll Land

The Money Pit

Poll Jumpers

lots of polls to earn you gold.

Poll World

This poll guild will charge you a fee of 500g. It wasn't that expensive when I joined and I didn't know about the others then: Poll Central

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 10 - Events and News

Celtira
The Very First Gold Junk Trophy Lotto
"Welcome to the first ever Junk Trophy Lotto! We have several prizes that you could win, all you need is a ticket! Tickets are 10g each."

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Post 11 - Old News:

From March 17-20th we celebrated St. Patrick's Day with the St. Patrick's Day Charity Scavenger Hunt. Ten charities benefitted, receiving 2000g each. Ticket sales approached 6000g, and I used my own charity funds to make up the rest. I gave out small gifts to 17 successful hunters, with one big gift for Lady Yunalesca, a March Sealed Letter.

From January 6th-9th we celebrated with the the Twelfth Night Charity Ball, which benefitted the 9 charities that responded in Santa's Charity Link List. Each charity received a total of 2000g, some from the proceeds of ticket sales, totaling almost 6,000g, and the rest from my treasury of donated funds. I gave out gifts to attendees after the ball based on participation in that thread (not counting bumps - bumps aren't much fun to talk to).

Eloquent Dabbler

<center>Officially Endorsed By Perry
User Image
Mascot of the Anti-Apathy Charity

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Sometimes I can't load Jubilation's thread, so I quote her here with those wonderful sponsor links. Please visit those nice folks who help keep Gaia free.

Jubilation
Well the banners for the sponsors on the Home Page and the Link List don't always work 100% or some times are missing all together.

So here's how it works, to my knowledge, the first link you click will give about 30 gold. The second link clicked with give about another 15 gold. The third link will give about 5 gold. I have noticed clicking about 4 or 5 links usually gives me just under 60 gold but some of that is lurking type gold.

Tate's Comics <------ this link works
AnimeNation - The Anime Source! sad
Video Game Depot <------ this link works
AudioCubes sad
Overstock.com sad
Buy.com sad
dELiAs sad
JustManga.com sad
Computers 4 Sure sad
Red Octane sad
P.M.B.Q. Studios sad

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
I was given an Award! Thank you, charity fairy!
charity fairy
bump for the love of this charity bump for the kindness is snata heart bump for the giving people that come from different places! thank you so much santa- it is not your thread that makes you generous...it is your spirit and generosity! i award you with...The most caring, giving, supporting, loving, kindest santa around Award!

love ya santa!
kewlio! you got a linky banner! 3nodding congratz, i think it's much better than the text... 3nodding i mean, not that the text-link was bad, but... sweatdrop man, i never say the right things... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff