Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Bump!</center>
<center>Bump!</center>
<center>Bump!</center>
<center>Bump!</center>
I'm looking for a very small donation to help me finish up my quest for Those 90s Pants. Any gold at all would be a huge help, but is not necessary.
<center>Bump!</center>

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
ZeIzabella
anguls kushinoda
ZeIzabella
anguls kushinoda
ZeIzabella
Raynfrog26
A friendly reminder: Could I be added to the other 2 lists please? Im pretty sure I have bumped more then 10 times now. whee
I havent updated those lists for a while now, I will get to it right away. hmmn, you said two lists, have you though of a title you would like??
hey lady zei that be my fault cuz im the one in charge o' the lists rember just hath not rembered to do them lately ill do it when i get back on this night k, and the other list be what sweatdrop
Oh yeah you are right, hmmn, once you get a new list made up for the bumpers in this thread just send me the list so I can add them ^-^ just use a piece of paper and write down people who have bumpers and tally them up, kay?
ye dont do it easy do ye lady zei lol yea ill do it though how far back shouldst we look to like what page
I'm not sure, hmmn, I know my pages wont go back past like, 321..
that suxs lady zei so then what else needs to be delt w

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
ok the answer to my lil contest 'twas must bump a poked tv, so sry no one won that one, but stay tuned to thy comp for the next one k e'eryone
Madame Malkav
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^_^
ick, ebil furcadia rabbit of d00m...

Eh, I was on furcadia from the begining. I hated the rabits when they first came out, which reminds me, I ponder when the new release will be finished..
Raynfrog26
I love that title!!!! Thank You!!!
hee, glad you like it! heart
anguls kushinoda
ok the answer to my lil contest 'twas must bump a poked tv, so sry no one won that one, but stay tuned to thy comp for the next one k e'eryone
I should have known not to answer straight up, you even gave us clues. gonk
anguls kushinoda
ZeIzabella
anguls kushinoda
ZeIzabella
anguls kushinoda
ZeIzabella
Raynfrog26
A friendly reminder: Could I be added to the other 2 lists please? Im pretty sure I have bumped more then 10 times now. whee
I havent updated those lists for a while now, I will get to it right away. hmmn, you said two lists, have you though of a title you would like??
hey lady zei that be my fault cuz im the one in charge o' the lists rember just hath not rembered to do them lately ill do it when i get back on this night k, and the other list be what sweatdrop
Oh yeah you are right, hmmn, once you get a new list made up for the bumpers in this thread just send me the list so I can add them ^-^ just use a piece of paper and write down people who have bumpers and tally them up, kay?
ye dont do it easy do ye lady zei lol yea ill do it though how far back shouldst we look to like what page
I'm not sure, hmmn, I know my pages wont go back past like, 321..
that suxs lady zei so then what else needs to be delt w
just holdin' down the fort basicly, and finding ways of earning gold that does not include my port shop, because I cant draw XD
fuzzy_cow
I'm looking for a very small donation to help me finish up my quest for Those 90s Pants. Any gold at all would be a huge help, but is not necessary.
I shall ^-^ thank you for stopping by.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces