Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I prefer:

random item giveaways (value doesn't bother me *hoards*) 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 96 ]
choosing from a list of giveaway items (so I can pick what I want!) 0.40512820512821 40.5% [ 79 ]
raffles/contests/etc (please comment) 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 195 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 426 427 428

Hopeless Completionist

Aquira
True lol
pirate

(( we don't know how we is still awake haha ))
Torhu-chan
pirate

(( we don't know how we is still awake haha ))

Haha I know how that goes :p

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Torhu-chan
Diamondinmyeye
I did that too. I think I saw it, but I'm not sure.
Yeah, that I expect. I just wanted more from the event items specifically. Why are all the really good event items from that RIG? I would kill for a few Claras.

Oh okay, well Inception is a weird one. I don't want to spoil it, so I'd just recommend it.

I would make them into Aggregate at least.
That's true. I could do that.

And I certainly have. I'm still super behind on youtube for now though.

Well yeah, but if sleep and paralysis have identical effects then why aren't they just one type? Yeah, I guess it is an iffy one. Poison is a gamble with tree healing too.

That's a good idea. It's not really a big deal at the end of the day. I already have lots of stamina potions.
3nodding
Haha, probably they want your $$$ @@ Not that all free/worked for event items are bad, no no, but yeah, cash items often get more love

Thanks~ I might even catch it before the month's out since someone is talking a Leo movie marathon the next time I'm over *nod*

Hmm, true, if it sells on the MP for anywhere near listed price, tis way more than the 100 I'd get for selling each orb, even with the 100 spent on formula
Mhm!

Just one more way to mess us up? Like you said, probably inspiration from Pokemon though
Very few guarantees in this game ^^;; What really gets me is when I'll use a potion in battle and for some reason, my next attack will glitch usually-- not necessarily a miss (at least not telling me it is) and then the enemy will attack like it's their turn @@

Right, can either use potions or just let them sleep-- could probably use the break time myself anyway lol
Oh yes, the always do...which makes sense. I just was frustrated it was in a RIG. It seemed like a super rare one.

Oh yeah, that could be fun. I guess do Inception, Titanic, and Great Gatsby for sure. Wolf of Wall Street too?

Yep, that's the only reason to get orbs anymore. *Moment of silence for zOMG.*

Oh we all know it's a pokemon ripoff. Oh, is that's what's happening to me with the trees? I just thought it was too big to show the "Miss" icon.

Yeah, if I am going to potion it though, I just use one. If it fails then losing more than 10 stamina becomes irrelevant.

I finally got my other Seraphim!

Hopeless Completionist

Aquira
Haha I know how that goes :p
Yep, I'm slowly reversing days and nights haha, but I'm sure I'll get it back on track eventually d:

Btw, pretty sure you're avatar changed a bit, but I'll feel silly if I'm wrong. Figured I'd ask anyway haha

Hopeless Completionist

Diamondinmyeye
Oh yes, the always do...which makes sense. I just was frustrated it was in a RIG. It seemed like a super rare one.

Oh yeah, that could be fun. I guess do Inception, Titanic, and Great Gatsby for sure. Wolf of Wall Street too?

Oh we all know it's a pokemon ripoff. Oh, is that's what's happening to me with the trees? I just thought it was too big to show the "Miss" icon.

Yeah, if I am going to potion it though, I just use one. If it fails then losing more than 10 stamina becomes irrelevant.

Hmm, it probably was, though I didn't play it myself/ask around for odds. Still, character based victory items tend to be pretty rare XP

Haha, first 3 on your list were our main ones already listed d: Forgot about Wall Street, though I haven't seen that either, so maybe c: Mom also mentioned Catch Me If You Can, which we thought we owned but seems I might have to pick up (for her/if I want to bring it as an option)

Best way to make use of them now, it seems *solemnnod*

That's what I've always thought-- but technically I don't miss EVERY time, just most-- could just be an unfortunate coincidence and the "Miss" is just off-screen s:

Hey, that's wonderful!! Congratulations on the Seraphim ^^ So you got both then? c:

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Torhu-chan
Diamondinmyeye

Hmm, it probably was, though I didn't play it myself/ask around for odds. Still, character based victory items tend to be pretty rare XP

Haha, first 3 on your list were our main ones already listed d: Forgot about Wall Street, though I haven't seen that either, so maybe c: Mom also mentioned Catch Me If You Can, which we thought we owned but seems I might have to pick up (for her/if I want to bring it as an option)

Best way to make use of them now, it seems *solemnnod*

That's what I've always thought-- but technically I don't miss EVERY time, just most-- could just be an unfortunate coincidence and the "Miss" is just off-screen s:

Hey, that's wonderful!! Congratulations on the Seraphim ^^ So you got both then? c:
I'm mostly basing that off the price. It's clearly not cheap.

Oh yeah, forgot about that movie. I really enjoy it.

Well the game would be screwed if it came back for that reason though. People could level with zero experience.

Couldn't it be its heal though? Some seem glitchy, but it's not always poisoned.

Thanks! I also got the pink one too. Tree killing is so awesome for gold. No wonder our economy is ********.

OMG I need my wishlist to be double the size!
Torhu-chan
Yep, I'm slowly reversing days and nights haha, but I'm sure I'll get it back on track eventually d:

Btw, pretty sure you're avatar changed a bit, but I'll feel silly if I'm wrong. Figured I'd ask anyway haha

Good luck
I did lol. Figured I'd change it up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas