Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I prefer:

random item giveaways (value doesn't bother me *hoards*) 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 96 ]
choosing from a list of giveaway items (so I can pick what I want!) 0.40512820512821 40.5% [ 79 ]
raffles/contests/etc (please comment) 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 195 ]

Torhu-chan
Aquira
Nah, I just like the rolling motion XD
Haha, figured it was a random emote bump, but yeah, the rolling is rather fun. d:
I tend to use
: heart 3nodding whee redface emotion_hug mrgreen or ninja depending on the situation, though I forget that the heart bounces around lol

Those are good ones too haha. It depends on my mood. I've even done pirate before XD

Hopeless Completionist

Aquira
Those are good ones too haha. It depends on my mood. I've even done pirate before XD
d:
Always-- when Gaia does events that involve quick posts/mindless bumping, I tend to vary my bumps-- but the heart/nod/whee/hug emoticons tend to work their way in decently frequently

Pirate is very fun, I use that, big green smile and ninja for silly posts/bumps

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Torhu-chan
Diamondinmyeye
Very much so. I'm looking forward to experimenting. Yeah, but all the event items were pretty disappointing. I don't like doll items.

Okay, I won't spoil it then, but to me it doesn't feel like they gave you all the information to create ambiguity.

Umm...not especially. I've had no luck with seeds and they are very infrequent. Yeah, I looked into that a bit and it seemed to be the consensus. I wish someone would just do a top 10 list.

Yeah, it was just the in between from "something happened and we need to go to a place to fix it and "we're at the place now". In my excitement my brain just filled in the blanks. I did feel like I missed one when I finished though.

Yeah, Wither seems like a waste of your life. Can they move though paralysis sometimes? Do they do the same amount of confusion damage to themselves that they would have to you?Yeah, hopefully I get a few new ones at least.

Can we just share in this moment I just had.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Coincidentally, I won the Peppymint Veggie Vampire from a RIG gifted to me lol, so I've been earning gold to buy a couple cheap-ish matching items to make an avatar with d:
That's a shame, but not for everyone @@

Thanks, though I can understand the feeling. Sometimes people appreciate drawing their own conclusion, sometimes not. Been struggling with that a bit too, on a small scale

Ah, getting starter (/recolor) drops is pretty common, and yeah, you're more likely to get Charge Orbs (probably more frustrating than most) or gold than the fairly rare seeds.
That'd be helpful, mhm--- of course, if they weren't already super expensive, that top 10 list would probably inflate any available listings

Amazing how the mind can do that, right? XD Makes sense though, and good to go back/fill them in

I don't think I've seen Paralysis allow movement-- certainly not when it happens to me. Also never plotted whether self-attacks are as harmful as attacking enemies, since most have a range of damage anyway/depends on what attack the Confusion forces them to use s:

3nodding

Oh yes, we have felt that very same frustration T^T So close, and yet, so far
Dang, and you had it poisoned too, so one more round, even if you missed should've dropped it...
Oooh nice. I forget if I found that item or not. Yeah, it's true. I just wish they had better additional item poses.

Not with movies? Yeah, it's a fine line.

At least the standard seems to be getting 1bil. I don't get shafted by the 5 orbs often. Yeah, I suppose it would. I feel like people who want to research find their info somehow though.

Yeah, it was funny to me for sure. One day I should go back and watch them all again.

Then why do it and sleep even exist? Stupid pokemon knockoff aspect, but pointless. Yeah, I just wonder if a tree will hit itself with its over 500 attack if confused.

Yeah, that was after I missed an attack, so it was barely alive from the poison to begin with then I miss and get screwed. Oh well, it happens.

Hopeless Completionist

Diamondinmyeye
Oooh nice. I forget if I found that item or not. Yeah, it's true. I just wish they had better additional item poses.

At least the standard seems to be getting 1bil. I don't get shafted by the 5 orbs often. Yeah, I suppose it would. I feel like people who want to research find their info somehow though.

Yeah, it was funny to me for sure. One day I should go back and watch them all again.

Then why do it and sleep even exist? Stupid pokemon knockoff aspect, but pointless. Yeah, I just wonder if a tree will hit itself with its over 500 attack if confused.

Yeah, that was after I missed an attack, so it was barely alive from the poison to begin with then I miss and get screwed. Oh well, it happens.
I just typed in Peppymint (and quite a few were the Alchemy event item recolors) but found/purchased a couple and have been playing with avi ideas
Yeah-- caroling tends to be single pose items (unless it's like a handheld that you can switch how you hold it, but that's the extent of variety I think)

Usually not with movies I've found, unless it's clearly set up for a sequel. Oh, just when I'm presenting an idea/plot, if things should be revealed in time or right away ^^;

Pretty normal, mhm. I was getting a lot of orbs there for a while, but it's fine. Still 5 gold towards my goals, right? OTL
Probably make their ow comparisons of health/attack strength for all stage 5 killers and form a list, even if only in their opinion, of the best *nod*

Especially if you enjoyed c:

Prevents you/them from attacking/restoring health while the one who cast it can get in more hits?
I'm rarely lucky enough to get confusion to work and sometimes they still land a hit rather than hurting themselves. Game of chance, that status @@

Missing is a big frustration for me, but been trying to let it go and accept whatever fate the computer decides lol

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Torhu-chan
Diamondinmyeye

I just typed in Peppymint (and quite a few were the Alchemy event item recolors) but found/purchased a couple and have been playing with avi ideas
Yeah-- caroling tends to be single pose items (unless it's like a handheld that you can switch how you hold it, but that's the extent of variety I think)

Usually not with movies I've found, unless it's clearly set up for a sequel. Oh, just when I'm presenting an idea/plot, if things should be revealed in time or right away ^^;

Pretty normal, mhm. I was getting a lot of orbs there for a while, but it's fine. Still 5 gold towards my goals, right? OTL
Probably make their ow comparisons of health/attack strength for all stage 5 killers and form a list, even if only in their opinion, of the best *nod*

Especially if you enjoyed c:

Prevents you/them from attacking/restoring health while the one who cast it can get in more hits?
I'm rarely lucky enough to get confusion to work and sometimes they still land a hit rather than hurting themselves. Game of chance, that status @@

Missing is a big frustration for me, but been trying to let it go and accept whatever fate the computer decides lol
I did that too. I think I saw it, but I'm not sure.
Yeah, that I expect. I just wanted more from the event items specifically. Why are all the really good event items from that RIG? I would kill for a few Claras.

Oh okay, well Inception is a weird one. I don't want to spoil it, so I'd just recommend it.

I would make them into Aggregate at least.
That's true. I could do that.

And I certainly have. I'm still super behind on youtube for now though.

Well yeah, but if sleep and paralysis have identical effects then why aren't they just one type? Yeah, I guess it is an iffy one. Poison is a gamble with tree healing too.

That's a good idea. It's not really a big deal at the end of the day. I already have lots of stamina potions.

Hopeless Completionist

Diamondinmyeye
I did that too. I think I saw it, but I'm not sure.
Yeah, that I expect. I just wanted more from the event items specifically. Why are all the really good event items from that RIG? I would kill for a few Claras.

Oh okay, well Inception is a weird one. I don't want to spoil it, so I'd just recommend it.

I would make them into Aggregate at least.
That's true. I could do that.

And I certainly have. I'm still super behind on youtube for now though.

Well yeah, but if sleep and paralysis have identical effects then why aren't they just one type? Yeah, I guess it is an iffy one. Poison is a gamble with tree healing too.

That's a good idea. It's not really a big deal at the end of the day. I already have lots of stamina potions.
3nodding
Haha, probably they want your $$$ @@ Not that all free/worked for event items are bad, no no, but yeah, cash items often get more love

Thanks~ I might even catch it before the month's out since someone is talking a Leo movie marathon the next time I'm over *nod*

Hmm, true, if it sells on the MP for anywhere near listed price, tis way more than the 100 I'd get for selling each orb, even with the 100 spent on formula
Mhm!

Just one more way to mess us up? Like you said, probably inspiration from Pokemon though
Very few guarantees in this game ^^;; What really gets me is when I'll use a potion in battle and for some reason, my next attack will glitch usually-- not necessarily a miss (at least not telling me it is) and then the enemy will attack like it's their turn @@

Right, can either use potions or just let them sleep-- could probably use the break time myself anyway lol

Toxic Vampire

Torhu-chan
XxKawaiiNijixX
i think it's almost over with c: just that that stubborn runny nose ^^
that's good o: not exposing others to it ^^ did the same with my grandparents

thank you very much c:
yeah o: like with Reap What You've Poisoned, i'm hoping Wasabi Kanata and Lady Demon's Playful Gaze gets released and drops or any new item XD
Ah, that and/or coughs are usually the symptoms that linger o:
We thought it was for the best-- be aiming for this upcoming weekend instead, as long as sis is back in fighting shape haha and weather allows for it

My pleasure c: Hope you like!
Got my fingers crossed for you, dear d: Hopefully they re-release/deflate soon!

hope everyone over there is feeling better o: my cold is nearly gone woot

i sure did x3
me too

sorry about the late reply =P

Hopeless Completionist

XxKawaiiNijixX

i sure did x3
me too

Mom's getting worse, and I'm fighting off the occasional throat problems, but otherwise, I think we're decent. Brother continues to cough and insist he's not sick though o:
So great! Good job *thumbsup*

heart

Nah, you're good. I took forever to get back to a few people @@
Just been admiring your last couple avis c:

Toxic Vampire

Torhu-chan
XxKawaiiNijixX

i sure did x3
me too

Mom's getting worse, and I'm fighting off the occasional throat problems, but otherwise, I think we're decent. Brother continues to cough and insist he's not sick though o:
So great! Good job *thumbsup*

heart

Nah, you're good. I took forever to get back to a few people @@
Just been admiring your last couple avis c:

oh man :c i hope all of you get better soon emotion_hug

aww thank you x3

Hopeless Completionist

XxKawaiiNijixX

aww thank you x3
Thanks, dear *squish* I'm sure we will!

Very welcome, tis deserved X3
Anything exciting happening IRL/on the quest front?

Toxic Vampire

Torhu-chan
XxKawaiiNijixX

aww thank you x3
Thanks, dear *squish* I'm sure we will!

Very welcome, tis deserved X3
Anything exciting happening IRL/on the quest front?

no problem~ c:

hmm not really, just been reading some books on my tablet o: quest has been a bit slow but that's ok

Hopeless Completionist

XxKawaiiNijixX
no problem~ c:

hmm not really, just been reading some books on my tablet o: quest has been a bit slow but that's ok
Reading is good c: Been poking at some books I read a bit ago myself ^^

Yeah, fine to take a while with these things. "Enjoy the journey" right? d:
Still hope it goes well and isn't becoming frustrating for you!
Torhu-chan
d:
Always-- when Gaia does events that involve quick posts/mindless bumping, I tend to vary my bumps-- but the heart/nod/whee/hug emoticons tend to work their way in decently frequently

Pirate is very fun, I use that, big green smile and ninja for silly posts/bumps

Nice haha
Yeah, same here - not that I really post anymore

Hopeless Completionist

Aquira
Nice haha
You can fill your posts to me with emotes and get your fix lol X3
Torhu-chan
Aquira
Nice haha