Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I prefer:

random item giveaways (value doesn't bother me *hoards*) 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 96 ]
choosing from a list of giveaway items (so I can pick what I want!) 0.40512820512821 40.5% [ 79 ]
raffles/contests/etc (please comment) 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 195 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 426 427 428 > >> >>> »|

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Hopeless Completionist

Bump heart

Divine Lunatic

Sent a gift. Good luck on your quest! cat_3nodding

Hopeless Completionist

Zet Fisher
Sent a gift. Good luck on your quest! cat_3nodding
Th-Thank you so much! That was very, very kind of you! I just wish I could give more than my gratitude...

Do you mind if I place your name/donation in my first post? I'd like to at least give credit, but some people don't like such attention, which is understandable. Please let me know, and really, thank you again! whee

Divine Lunatic

Torhu-chan
Th-Thank you so much! That was very, very kind of you! I just wish I could give more than my gratitude...

Do you mind if I place your name/donation in my first post? I'd like to at least give credit, but some people don't like such attention, which is understandable. Please let me know, and really, thank you again! whee

You welcome, glad I could help. Quite lucky with that bundle release too, the prices dropped like a sack of bricks cat_surprised
I don't mind, I can take occasional random begging if that means more people can find me and link me to their quests cat_3nodding

Hopeless Completionist

Zet Fisher
You welcome, glad I could help. Quite lucky with that bundle release too, the prices dropped like a sack of bricks cat_surprised
I don't mind, I can take occasional random begging if that means more people can find me and link me to their quests cat_3nodding
The prices dropping gave me hope. ^^;
All the same, I wasn't expecting such generosity out of the blue. Thanks [again and again and... ^^; ].
I updated my first post and hopefully you don't get too many people clamoring about to beg for things. You're a wonderful Gaian. :]

Divine Lunatic

Torhu-chan

Sent you another gift cat_smile
I can always ignore the rude beggars, but I appreciate nice pms and comments. I like helping out, so why not cat_whee

Hopeless Completionist

Zet Fisher
Sent you another gift cat_smile
I can always ignore the rude beggars, but I appreciate nice pms and comments. I like helping out, so why not cat_whee
Gah! Thank you again, so much... TTwTT
I suppose that's true. And if it becomes too persistent, like on a harassment level, there are other measures to be taken...
But I'd hope you get lots of nice comments, for all the good will you show fellow Gaians.

I'm gonna update my first post now. :3

Divine Lunatic

Torhu-chan

I can always release my hounds! ...cats. but they're fierce.
You welcome! cat_whee

Hopeless Completionist

Zet Fisher
Torhu-chan

I can always release my hounds! ...cats. but they're fierce.
You welcome! cat_whee
Haha, oh no! Release the hounds- that reminds me of a character from the Simpsons(?). XD
I can imagine how fierce cats can be, house- or wildcat. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces