Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I prefer:

random item giveaways (value doesn't bother me *hoards*) 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 96 ]
choosing from a list of giveaway items (so I can pick what I want!) 0.40512820512821 40.5% [ 79 ]
raffles/contests/etc (please comment) 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 195 ]

Toxic Vampire

Torhu-chan
XxKawaiiNijixX
no problem :3 i'm slow at replying too =P i have a small cold but nothing too serious at least

not for sure o: i do look at the market from time to time and buy newer items if they are somewhat cheap
heart
Aww, sickness seems to be making the rounds @@ Glad it's not too bad, but hope you're back at 100% soon *hug*
Couple family members came down with a bug recently, so I'm hoping it doesn't catch, but in close quarters, who knows? We had to put off visiting some elderly family, my sister and I, but it wasn't worth the risk of exposing them *shakes head*

I picked you up a Toxic Reveler-- might as well have a second even if you got one since there's a couple poses c:
Good plan, always nice to get things cheaper when you can, though it fluctuates/depends on the item if that's when they first come out, or after they've been available a while (but before the supply dries up of course) DXD

i think it's almost over with c: just that that stubborn runny nose ^^
that's good o: not exposing others to it ^^ did the same with my grandparents

thank you very much c:
yeah o: like with Reap What You've Poisoned, i'm hoping Wasabi Kanata and Lady Demon's Playful Gaze gets released and drops or any new item XD

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Torhu-chan
Diamondinmyeye
Yes, I was kind of annoyed at how late they released the Alchemy formulas though. Had I known, I would have kept it a bit longer for item fodder. Oh well, I made the one I wanted. The only one that was any good this year was the skirt one. I hope not because I definitely didn't get it.

I definitely think he knew what was up at the end. He seemed to want the lobotomy as penance for what happened...or maybe because he knew he would have to live with the truth from then on.

Aww, thank you. I'm more than halfway to the one in the bundle now. ^_^ I need those pretty legs.

As it turns out, it was an intentional release, so if she doesn't want to wait until it comes on tv she can probably watch it on the network's website legitimately. It's a full arc, so it was really satisfying. I'm super curious to learn more about the new character introduced.

Yes, it's level 17 right now. I wanted to boost my Pumppet too. It's my best kin for sure. They could have nerfed it. I don't think it was meant to be one of the strongest ones anyways. One day, I'll get a SPF. Yes, I bought it before it was basically free for the items. For some reason I thought it was a potion which increased the amount of experience gained for an hour. I'm happy it's more straight forward than that. Now I just need those potions times a million.
The curse of "to hoard or not to hoard" o: I got a glance at the Peppymint alchemy items and they're interesting. Haven't actually taken time to appreciate my caroling items/recolors, but the theme was pretty cool/classic (Nutcracker, I mean)
Same heh, but s'okay *nod*

Could be. That'd be insanely difficult to live with, for anyone :<

Awesome~! Getting there!

Nice, glad to hear it--- I've passed that along to her, so we'll see ^^ Good news, sometimes they leave you wanting more with just a couple new episodes and then cliffhanger @@ They always try to hook us, whatever the case lol

Some Kin are definitely more for the looks/nostalgia categories, it seems, but still nice to have, if you like the companion items/accessories :3 Pumpae does seem to be one of the stronger evolutionary lines, which is really cool-- like the theme/items too
The coveted Sakura~ you can do it!
Oh, that would've been an interesting potion effect, but yeah, the "rare candy" (if you play Pokemon) style leveling is more straightforward/helpful in immediate progress ^^;; I have a few more I can send, if you'd like? X3
Yeah, they were nice enough overall, but the only one I will use outside of a holiday avi is the legs.

Yeah, exactly. I think that's the tragedy of the story, that by helping him they ruined him.

Yeah, maybe it'll be even cheaper soon. I really want all these new CS items too though.User Image

It's true, but apparently the goal is the plot episodes to work in 5 episodes, so there is new info and a bit of resolution.

Yeah, and there's a place for kin that are for the items. They're a real pain to level up to the poin of usefulness though. Yeah, it seems pretty good. Apparently the original one is stronger than the purple one, but it's less cute. I also got it through a splicer in the forum, so I wasn't able to get the original. Yes, I realized that's what it was when I used the first one. I do play pokemon.^_^ I really appreciate that. Thank you so much. I got my 8 day bonus, so that's one step closer too. Still only in the 30s though.
Torhu-chan
Just a bit then d:

Quest has been well. I've slowed down on my collections, since remaining ones/new recolors are outrageous. Playing the deflation waiting game basically and enjoying chatting in the meantime-- that's as good a quest as any. Helping out where I can too, with others. c:

Ah well good luck! XP

Hopeless Completionist

XxKawaiiNijixX
i think it's almost over with c: just that that stubborn runny nose ^^
that's good o: not exposing others to it ^^ did the same with my grandparents

thank you very much c:
yeah o: like with Reap What You've Poisoned, i'm hoping Wasabi Kanata and Lady Demon's Playful Gaze gets released and drops or any new item XD
Ah, that and/or coughs are usually the symptoms that linger o:
We thought it was for the best-- be aiming for this upcoming weekend instead, as long as sis is back in fighting shape haha and weather allows for it

My pleasure c: Hope you like!
Got my fingers crossed for you, dear d: Hopefully they re-release/deflate soon!

Hopeless Completionist

Diamondinmyeye
Yeah, they were nice enough overall, but the only one I will use outside of a holiday avi is the legs.

Yeah, exactly. I think that's the tragedy of the story, that by helping him they ruined him.

Yeah, maybe it'll be even cheaper soon. I really want all these new CS items too though.User Image

It's true, but apparently the goal is the plot episodes to work in 5 episodes, so there is new info and a bit of resolution.

Yeah, and there's a place for kin that are for the items. They're a real pain to level up to the poin of usefulness though. Yeah, it seems pretty good. Apparently the original one is stronger than the purple one, but it's less cute. I also got it through a splicer in the forum, so I wasn't able to get the original. Yes, I realized that's what it was when I used the first one. I do play pokemon.^_^ I really appreciate that. Thank you so much. I got my 8 day bonus, so that's one step closer too. Still only in the 30s though.
I'm sure you'll make good use of it c: I'm afraid I don't use too many of the event items, but I still enjoy collecting haha

*sad nod* Never can be sure how these things will end up @@

Can only hope, with bundles and the like *fingers crossed* Some of them have been looking really nice, which is good and bad d:

Sounds really cool :3

Even training among the starters, I noticed seeming differences in attack/defense ability which made leveling harder XP I haven't explored Lustrous(?) but best to go for what you like ^^;;
Nice, nice--- glad I could be of help! One step closer, that bonus, is a great way of looking at it

Hopeless Completionist

Aquira
Ah well good luck! XP
Thanks~ appreciate it c:
Torhu-chan
Aquira
Ah well good luck! XP
Thanks~ appreciate it c:

Mhmm :B

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Torhu-chan
Diamondinmyeye

I'm sure you'll make good use of it c: I'm afraid I don't use too many of the event items, but I still enjoy collecting haha

*sad nod* Never can be sure how these things will end up @@

Can only hope, with bundles and the like *fingers crossed* Some of them have been looking really nice, which is good and bad d:

Sounds really cool :3

Even training among the starters, I noticed seeming differences in attack/defense ability which made leveling harder XP I haven't explored Lustrous(?) but best to go for what you like ^^;;
Nice, nice--- glad I could be of help! One step closer, that bonus, is a great way of looking at it
Unfortunately there aren't too many peppymint items which colour match yet, but I'll see what I can figure out. Unsurprisingly I'm going to be super pink next month though. Yeah, same here. Lots of the 12 days items were really useful at least.

No, but it's nice when a movie gives you something to contemplate...without a copout like Inception.

Yeah, lots in old item sets I love. I finally got it! Your generous donation got me tree killing! Thanks so much again. I'm curious if my Hembria will be better when it gets to 50, so I just have to be diligent to come on daily and get those items next.

Yeah, turns out I missed an episode in the bomb, but it was the least important one and I've seen it now.

Right, that'll happen. It's pretty good and being a poison type is pretty helpful. Hopefully I get some awesome new kin from seeds. My understanding is they include Ember the Spirit Fox and Sakura Fluffs.

Hopeless Completionist

Diamondinmyeye
Unfortunately there aren't too many peppymint items which colour match yet, but I'll see what I can figure out. Unsurprisingly I'm going to be super pink next month though. Yeah, same here. Lots of the 12 days items were really useful at least.

No, but it's nice when a movie gives you something to contemplate...without a copout like Inception.

Yeah, lots in old item sets I love. I finally got it! Your generous donation got me tree killing! Thanks so much again. I'm curious if my Hembria will be better when it gets to 50, so I just have to be diligent to come on daily and get those items next.

Yeah, turns out I missed an episode in the bomb, but it was the least important one and I've seen it now.

Right, that'll happen. It's pretty good and being a poison type is pretty helpful. Hopefully I get some awesome new kin from seeds. My understanding is they include Ember the Spirit Fox and Sakura Fluffs.
It is a pretty new scheme, no? Hopefully we'll see more so your outfit options expand c:
Mhm! Fun stuff, and a good mix should have pleased various tastes

Ah, I haven't seen Inception, yet, but I'll keep that in mind ^^;

How wonderful! So glad to hear and I hope the drops are treating you well with the Trees :3
I think the Cria line is considered less of tree-killers, except in maybe Stage 4? They're not the strongest, but I love the equip items all the same haha and still a good Kin against decent number of enemies

At least it wasn't super important o: Good that you caught it all the same though

Yep, I find Wither is least helpful, and Sleep/Paralysis probably most, with Confusion and Poison in the middle (nice that the enemy can be hurt without direct attacks from you)
From what I've heard, it's a low drop rate, but I do believe so and a chance is a chance ^^

Hopeless Completionist

Aquira
rofl
Does it ROFL at us? DXD

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Torhu-chan
Diamondinmyeye

It is a pretty new scheme, no? Hopefully we'll see more so your outfit options expand c:
Mhm! Fun stuff, and a good mix should have pleased various tastes

Ah, I haven't seen Inception, yet, but I'll keep that in mind ^^;

How wonderful! So glad to hear and I hope the drops are treating you well with the Trees :3
I think the Cria line is considered less of tree-killers, except in maybe Stage 4? They're not the strongest, but I love the equip items all the same haha and still a good Kin against decent number of enemies

At least it wasn't super important o: Good that you caught it all the same though

Yep, I find Wither is least helpful, and Sleep/Paralysis probably most, with Confusion and Poison in the middle (nice that the enemy can be hurt without direct attacks from you)
From what I've heard, it's a low drop rate, but I do believe so and a chance is a chance ^^
Very much so. I'm looking forward to experimenting. Yeah, but all the event items were pretty disappointing. I don't like doll items.

Okay, I won't spoil it then, but to me it doesn't feel like they gave you all the information to create ambiguity.

Umm...not especially. I've had no luck with seeds and they are very infrequent. Yeah, I looked into that a bit and it seemed to be the consensus. I wish someone would just do a top 10 list.

Yeah, it was just the in between from "something happened and we need to go to a place to fix it and "we're at the place now". In my excitement my brain just filled in the blanks. I did feel like I missed one when I finished though.

Yeah, Wither seems like a waste of your life. Can they move though paralysis sometimes? Do they do the same amount of confusion damage to themselves that they would have to you?Yeah, hopefully I get a few new ones at least.

Can we just share in this moment I just had.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Torhu-chan
Aquira
rofl
Does it ROFL at us? DXD

Nah, I just like the rolling motion XD

Hopeless Completionist

Aquira
Nah, I just like the rolling motion XD
Haha, figured it was a random emote bump, but yeah, the rolling is rather fun. d:
I tend to use
: heart 3nodding whee redface emotion_hug mrgreen or ninja depending on the situation, though I forget that the heart bounces around lol

Hopeless Completionist

Diamondinmyeye
Very much so. I'm looking forward to experimenting. Yeah, but all the event items were pretty disappointing. I don't like doll items.

Okay, I won't spoil it then, but to me it doesn't feel like they gave you all the information to create ambiguity.

Umm...not especially. I've had no luck with seeds and they are very infrequent. Yeah, I looked into that a bit and it seemed to be the consensus. I wish someone would just do a top 10 list.

Yeah, it was just the in between from "something happened and we need to go to a place to fix it and "we're at the place now". In my excitement my brain just filled in the blanks. I did feel like I missed one when I finished though.

Yeah, Wither seems like a waste of your life. Can they move though paralysis sometimes? Do they do the same amount of confusion damage to themselves that they would have to you?Yeah, hopefully I get a few new ones at least.

Can we just share in this moment I just had.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Coincidentally, I won the Peppymint Veggie Vampire from a RIG gifted to me lol, so I've been earning gold to buy a couple cheap-ish matching items to make an avatar with d:
That's a shame, but not for everyone @@

Thanks, though I can understand the feeling. Sometimes people appreciate drawing their own conclusion, sometimes not. Been struggling with that a bit too, on a small scale

Ah, getting starter (/recolor) drops is pretty common, and yeah, you're more likely to get Charge Orbs (probably more frustrating than most) or gold than the fairly rare seeds.
That'd be helpful, mhm--- of course, if they weren't already super expensive, that top 10 list would probably inflate any available listings

Amazing how the mind can do that, right? XD Makes sense though, and good to go back/fill them in

I don't think I've seen Paralysis allow movement-- certainly not when it happens to me. Also never plotted whether self-attacks are as harmful as attacking enemies, since most have a range of damage anyway/depends on what attack the Confusion forces them to use s:

3nodding

Oh yes, we have felt that very same frustration T^T So close, and yet, so far
Dang, and you had it poisoned too, so one more round, even if you missed should've dropped it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff