• Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Friend

Thank you very much for sharing the links with us biggrin

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Got the items, Nid would always make sure we got those freebies.

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Jenovaproject_12
Fred66
Jenovaproject_12
&Fred66&
&Jenovaproject_12&
&Fred66&
We're still waiting!

and hoping~

and praying.

and wishing~

Now we just need to be heard.

This is true.
(I might have to order a megaphone and follow the people in charge around with it)

I'll need a giant one from here.

Friend

Fred66
Jenovaproject_12
Fred66
Jenovaproject_12
&Fred66&

and praying.

and wishing~

This is true.
(I might have to order a megaphone and follow the people in charge around with it)

biggrin Now I want to see this happen~
In my imagination that megaphone is as big as a house.

Nine-tailed Sage

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Jenovaproject_12
Fred66
Jenovaproject_12
Fred66
Jenovaproject_12
&Fred66&

and praying.

and wishing~

This is true.

biggrin Now I want to see this happen~
In my imagination that megaphone is as big as a house.

I was thinking more satellite dish but house works for me.

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Still waiting

TRPaladin's Wife

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Hi everyone! Sorry I was gone for so long. I needed some time to get stuff all straightened out and to to basically figure out who I am now after five or so years. I'm at a better place mentally right now compared to a year ago. Still not the best, but better. How is everyone?

TRPaladin's Wife

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Rubai Sora
Hi everyone! Sorry I was gone for so long. I needed some time to get stuff all straightened out and to to basically figure out who I am now after five or so years. I'm at a better place mentally right now compared to a year ago. Still not the best, but better. How is everyone?

yum_puddi  Welcome back! I hope you can find some peace of mind while enjoy the site! Things have definately changed in the last 5 years especially with the charity, but feel free to add me and if I can help I would be happy too :3 Have a wonderful evening! I tend to be a night owl so I tend to be on at night/early morning (chicago cental time zone)  yum_puddi  

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
MimiThePiggyOrc
Rubai Sora

yum_puddi  Welcome back! I hope you can find some peace of mind while enjoy the site! Things have definately changed in the last 5 years especially with the charity, but feel free to add me and if I can help I would be happy too :3 Have a wonderful evening! I tend to be a night owl so I tend to be on at night/early morning (chicago cental time zone)  yum_puddi  

I probably should have made things a bit more clearer. I haven't been on much the past year or so, but my life has changed drastically then it had been for five years as of 2022. I literally had to figure out who I was now starting November.

TRPaladin's Wife

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Rubai Sora
MimiThePiggyOrc
Rubai Sora

I probably should have made things a bit more clearer. I haven't been on much the past year or so, but my life has changed drastically then it had been for five years as of 2022. I literally had to figure out who I was now starting November.

yum_puddi  Ok :3 I hope things are better for you!   yum_puddi   

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces