Ugh you know what I want?

Really crappy boxed Mac n Cheese....

That sounds good right now.... *drool*

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Yay~ Rain is starting to come in~ Hope it won't be too bad tomorrow so I can get to class....

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Rubai Sora
Shattered Ciel

Right? And the stuff isn't even that good, but damn I want it

Animal Consumer

Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
@Nid Your pay is the pleasure you get from helping others...right? emotion_kirakira mrgreen

stare I feel cheated and ripped off. scream

Aww...does somebody need a hug?

Grabbing motions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Shattered Ciel
Rubai Sora
Shattered Ciel

Right? And the stuff isn't even that good, but damn I want it

I know....

Animal Consumer

Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Good luck! blaugh

Thanks~ I'm really worried about my class starting next month... It's a writing intensive class, and writing isn't my strong suit......

Sit there, chew on the papers and drool a lot? They'll pass you just so they don't have to put up with you again? 4laugh

I was thinking wearing some of my cosplays to confuse people to think I'm weird.

Could do that too. That might work as well.

Then do every piece of paper from character's POV... blaugh

Animal Consumer

Vellick
Nidorous
No no, that IS what's giving me the problem, but not in the way you'd thought initially. No, it's because it's SO DAMN tedious that it's mind-blowing. I do a fairly good job of keeping them somewhat original, though I'm not going full ham with them, that'd just be TOO much...

Yeah, I'm not having a ton of trouble with races, it's just that I'm trying not to make too many, because when you have the ability to do anything, you feel like you have to do EVERYTHING, and I actually want to finish this story at some point... So I've limited myself to the staples, plus my twists on Human, and my 2 races.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sounds too much like work! I say you need to sit at the bar with Horace. emotion_yatta So much simpler.

The Batcat generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 745!

Prodigal Loiterer

16,200 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Dear Elves,

I threw someone's shoe. I do not know whose shoe it was. It's on the roof of a bar, I think.

Be careful climbing up there and getting it back cat_4laugh

-The Batcat

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
.... I think it is almost time for a nap... or me to do something my god I am sleepy...

probably the fact all I had today was a Latte... but

Animal Consumer

Astoria Stratocaster
Nidorous
Good luck studying! blaugh If it gets too much, I'll eat your study paper for you. emotion_omnomnom

That's incredibly kind of you, but I don't think you'd find the material palatable. wink

What sort of material is it?

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Vellick
Cat Sapphire
Vellick
Cat Sapphire
Vellick

pokes~
*glomps* KEE-TEN~ *snuggles* I was wondering when you'd say hi, I knew you're a regular here.

I said hi to you yesterday, but the quote was messed up so you didn't see it. -snugs tight- <3
Ah, sorry sweets. how are you? Just getting back from work? razz

No problem, it was me who messed up. I just got to work, but I'm only here for four hours tonight, so not too bad. I'll be away from the computer for the next two hours though. -pouts-
Nidorous
Vellick
Nidorous
No no, that IS what's giving me the problem, but not in the way you'd thought initially. No, it's because it's SO DAMN tedious that it's mind-blowing. I do a fairly good job of keeping them somewhat original, though I'm not going full ham with them, that'd just be TOO much...

Yeah, I'm not having a ton of trouble with races, it's just that I'm trying not to make too many, because when you have the ability to do anything, you feel like you have to do EVERYTHING, and I actually want to finish this story at some point... So I've limited myself to the staples, plus my twists on Human, and my 2 races.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sounds too much like work! I say you need to sit at the bar with Horace. emotion_yatta So much simpler.
B-b-but... It's gotta be done at some point! crying

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
@Nid Your pay is the pleasure you get from helping others...right? emotion_kirakira mrgreen

stare I feel cheated and ripped off. scream

Aww...does somebody need a hug?

Grabbing motions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmm...I'll give you a hug, but you must behave like a gentleman, alright? O.o

Animal Consumer

The Batcat
Dear Elves,

I threw someone's shoe. I do not know whose shoe it was. It's on the roof of a bar, I think.

Be careful climbing up there and getting it back cat_4laugh

-The Batcat

That is Horace's territory. If he wants the shoe back, he can climb up there and get it. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff