Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Djana Nana
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

I'm really proud of myself. I wouldn't wish the method on anyone, though. On my FB page I've got a picture of my scars, if you haven't seen them. I know they had to pull 5lbs of just organs out. ><

User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

I did see. Huge scars -hugs-

Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

I'm glad it's over. My pancreas will more than likely never flare up as badly again. If it does, it won't survive the rest of it all. I might not survive the rest of it all. But I would have had pancreas cancer later if they didn't go in when they did. There's so many what if's and it could have's going on. I may never really be able to let go of what happened.

I can sympathize!!!!!!!!! D: My father has dealt with something VERY close to this.... >>;; if it happened again to him he'd probably die too... he's on so many medicines now... except also his weight loss was so extreme and now he can't gain! ... he's very thin now...

Sorry for butting in <3..... but I offer snuggles!

Witty Connoisseur

Nidorous
Good luck studying! blaugh If it gets too much, I'll eat your study paper for you. emotion_omnomnom

That's incredibly kind of you, but I don't think you'd find the material palatable. wink

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Shattered Ciel

I'll still doodle some Lil things for you in the mean time if you want~

User Image

I'd love that smile I will have to drop you a PM with details of the actual commission to try and figure out a price.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

I'm glad it's over. My pancreas will more than likely never flare up as badly again. If it does, it won't survive the rest of it all. I might not survive the rest of it all. But I would have had pancreas cancer later if they didn't go in when they did. There's so many what if's and it could have's going on. I may never really be able to let go of what happened.

User Image

-huggles tight-

I see, but you have your friends around you to help you through.

Well, I had to rely on my mom for a lot of things. Her boyfriend's daughter is up for child neglect charges since her kid was hurt while she was in the shower. The state took the child away and the grandmother is looking after the baby. So when I was in on the ventilator, so was the baby. One of my dear friends from my old church died in a small plane accident. My cousins both had their gallbladders out the same week I did, and one had over 100 stones. The other (who is only about a year older than me) gained 100lbs of pure fluid and then had a heart attack. So much happened in such a small space of time, and I didn't even get to know about it until too late to do anything. Things are slowing down for everyone now, thank goodness, but I'm still paranoid. My anniversary to Wilson is in 3 days, we're broke, and it's just a miracle that I made it this far. My friends are so few and far between now that it's really a struggle. (ohgod just let me shut up and stop ranting already)

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Shattered Ciel
Djana Nana
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

I'm really proud of myself. I wouldn't wish the method on anyone, though. On my FB page I've got a picture of my scars, if you haven't seen them. I know they had to pull 5lbs of just organs out. ><

User Image

I can sympathize!!!!!!!!! D: My father has dealt with something VERY close to this.... >>;; if it happened again to him he'd probably die too... he's on so many medicines now... except also his weight loss was so extreme and now he can't gain! ... he's very thin now...

Snuggles!!! <3 Never feel bad about butting in. There's always fun conversation to be had. But yeah, I was in ICU for 3 weeks, not conscious for most of it, on a ventilator for 2 of the 3. Everyone wondered where I was, but I was in the hospital trying to get better. And one valuable lesson I have learned? Water is fantastic, especially after you can't have anything at all in your mouth.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Vox_Draconis
Shattered Ciel

I'll still doodle some Lil things for you in the mean time if you want~

User Image

I'd love that smile I will have to drop you a PM with details of the actual commission to try and figure out a price.

You'll get a discount on the works anyway! so don't fret too much

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Djana Nana

Well, I had to rely on my mom for a lot of things. Her boyfriend's daughter is up for child neglect charges since her kid was hurt while she was in the shower. The state took the child away and the grandmother is looking after the baby. So when I was in on the ventilator, so was the baby. One of my dear friends from my old church died in a small plane accident. My cousins both had their gallbladders out the same week I did, and one had over 100 stones. The other (who is only about a year older than me) gained 100lbs of pure fluid and then had a heart attack. So much happened in such a small space of time, and I didn't even get to know about it until too late to do anything. Things are slowing down for everyone now, thank goodness, but I'm still paranoid. My anniversary to Wilson is in 3 days, we're broke, and it's just a miracle that I made it this far. My friends are so few and far between now that it's really a struggle. (ohgod just let me shut up and stop ranting already)

User Image

You have had a crap time sweetie -hugs- I wish I could wave a wand and make it all better, and feel free to rant and rave I am here for you hun.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Djana Nana
Shattered Ciel
Djana Nana
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

User Image

Snuggles!!! <3 Never feel bad about butting in. There's always fun conversation to be had. But yeah, I was in ICU for 3 weeks, not conscious for most of it, on a ventilator for 2 of the 3. Everyone wondered where I was, but I was in the hospital trying to get better. And one valuable lesson I have learned? Water is fantastic, especially after you can't have anything at all in your mouth.

Ick! Yes... D: I can imagine... I've had a pancreas flair up once... I was in agony... it is kinda genetic so I have to watch myself as I get older...

My father was in the Hospital once for 8 months... he's had 6 Operations...
and now he's on all these meds and enzymes to help everything function.. and he's got Diabetes things too x-x;;; </3 it's bad when he gets flares of pain nothing we can really do

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Shattered Ciel

You'll get a discount on the works anyway! so don't fret too much

User Image

Okay -hugs-

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I should try to eat something.... but I don't want to cook! -sob-

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

User Image

You have had a crap time sweetie -hugs- I wish I could wave a wand and make it all better, and feel free to rant and rave I am here for you hun.

The biggest thing is that I am alive. I survived something that only happens in 5% of pancreatitis cases, and most of the cases that are as complex as mine do not make it out. That really has changed a lot of things in my life, and my viewpoint on a lot more things. But I am so happy that I'm better now. And I hope I never am in that much pain again unless I'm having a kid. Which, probably after my birthday next year Wilson and I will start trying again. At least now I'm much more healthy.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Shattered Ciel
Djana Nana
Shattered Ciel
Djana Nana
Vox_Draconis
Djana Nana

User Image

Ick! Yes... D: I can imagine... I've had a pancreas flair up once... I was in agony... it is kinda genetic so I have to watch myself as I get older...

and now he's on all these meds and enzymes to help everything function.. and he's got Diabetes things too x-x;;; </3 it's bad when he gets flares of pain nothing we can really do

My heart goes out to him, and I hope he finds some relief soon. The pancreas is such a b***h when it gets out of order, and the doctors don't like to do anything but tell you to rest it so that it can try to heal on it's own. My mom had pancreatitis when she was around 36, and it wasn't quite as severe. Once they removed her gallbladder she was fine. But I was 13-14 and my brother was still a baby. I had to put a lot of my life on hold to watch the kid because she was in such a state. My mom was with me every day while I was under, and the complications had me pretty woozy even when I was able to come back up. It's so painful to watch, and I never want to see it again. But the crappy diet I had is what ruined me. And I'll never be able to eat so poorly again. I hope your dad starts to feel better, and I know he's appreciative of your understanding.

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Shattered Ciel
I should try to eat something.... but I don't want to cook! -sob-

User Image

I know that feeling.

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Djana Nana

The biggest thing is that I am alive. I survived something that only happens in 5% of pancreatitis cases, and most of the cases that are as complex as mine do not make it out. That really has changed a lot of things in my life, and my viewpoint on a lot more things. But I am so happy that I'm better now. And I hope I never am in that much pain again unless I'm having a kid. Which, probably after my birthday next year Wilson and I will start trying again. At least now I'm much more healthy.

User Image

-huggles tight- You deserve some positives now sweetie I hope things get better from here on out.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Djana Nana
Shattered Ciel
Djana Nana
Shattered Ciel
Djana Nana

My heart goes out to him, and I hope he finds some relief soon. The pancreas is such a b***h when it gets out of order, and the doctors don't like to do anything but tell you to rest it so that it can try to heal on it's own. My mom had pancreatitis when she was around 36, and it wasn't quite as severe. Once they removed her gallbladder she was fine. But I was 13-14 and my brother was still a baby. I had to put a lot of my life on hold to watch the kid because she was in such a state. My mom was with me every day while I was under, and the complications had me pretty woozy even when I was able to come back up. It's so painful to watch, and I never want to see it again. But the crappy diet I had is what ruined me. And I'll never be able to eat so poorly again. I hope your dad starts to feel better, and I know he's appreciative of your understanding.

Yes... oh man I know that feeling of watching and just cringing...

Unfortunately his condition from here out is permanent.. it can't really get better But it can stay steady and liveable and that's the goal LOL.. D: not much but hey if it's pain free ( for the most part ) I'd say that'd fabulous!

Hopefully you keep improving and find a good steady balance yourself <3 and maybe find foods that you can still find deliciously sinful and not so bad for you soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff