Welcome to Gaia! ::

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Djana Nana

A storm is rolling in. Perfect timing. See you later. It was nice talking to you, Ciel!

User Image
Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, c** possit, iubet.

Take care hun -hugs-

Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus

Animal Consumer

Vellick
Nidorous
Vellick
Nidorous
No no, that IS what's giving me the problem, but not in the way you'd thought initially. No, it's because it's SO DAMN tedious that it's mind-blowing. I do a fairly good job of keeping them somewhat original, though I'm not going full ham with them, that'd just be TOO much...

Yeah, I'm not having a ton of trouble with races, it's just that I'm trying not to make too many, because when you have the ability to do anything, you feel like you have to do EVERYTHING, and I actually want to finish this story at some point... So I've limited myself to the staples, plus my twists on Human, and my 2 races.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sounds too much like work! I say you need to sit at the bar with Horace. emotion_yatta So much simpler.
B-b-but... It's gotta be done at some point! crying

But but but, it's work! gonk

Animal Consumer

Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
@Nid Your pay is the pleasure you get from helping others...right? emotion_kirakira mrgreen

stare I feel cheated and ripped off. scream

Aww...does somebody need a hug?

Grabbing motions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmm...I'll give you a hug, but you must behave like a gentleman, alright? O.o

I'll uh...only chew a little? blaugh
Cat Sapphire
Vellick
Cat Sapphire
Vellick
Cat Sapphire
Vellick

pokes~
*glomps* KEE-TEN~ *snuggles* I was wondering when you'd say hi, I knew you're a regular here.

I said hi to you yesterday, but the quote was messed up so you didn't see it. -snugs tight- <3
Ah, sorry sweets. how are you? Just getting back from work? razz

No problem, it was me who messed up. I just got to work, but I'm only here for four hours tonight, so not too bad. I'll be away from the computer for the next two hours though. -pouts-
Neau!!! Dun leave me! *hugs and refuses to let go of you* Four hours, you're a part-timer?

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Vox_Draconis
Cat Sapphire

That explains it then! I'm in the US and have attended Ohayocon for the last few years. They've really tightened restrictions up, I imagine because it has gotten so huge! There's quite a few little kids running around. A lot of parents dress their kid up in family cosplay. The best one I saw last year was a Hetalia cosplay, dad was grandfather Rome and the kid was holy Roman Empire.

You help run Kitacon....sounds like fun!

User Image

Oh that's epic! Kitacon is a small convention 1500 people max. I was running around as Drizzt Do'Urden last Kita.

I'll bet you looked awesome! Do you have any pics?! XD

Ohayocon has grown from less than 1000 in 2001 to more than 12,000 in the last couple of years. It was fun when it was a little con, now it's sooo big! Still fun though.

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
@Nid Your pay is the pleasure you get from helping others...right? emotion_kirakira mrgreen

stare I feel cheated and ripped off. scream

Aww...does somebody need a hug?

Grabbing motions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmm...I'll give you a hug, but you must behave like a gentleman, alright? O.o

I'll uh...only chew a little? blaugh

Only a little? Promise? twisted
Nidorous
Vellick
Nidorous
Vellick
Nidorous
No no, that IS what's giving me the problem, but not in the way you'd thought initially. No, it's because it's SO DAMN tedious that it's mind-blowing. I do a fairly good job of keeping them somewhat original, though I'm not going full ham with them, that'd just be TOO much...

Yeah, I'm not having a ton of trouble with races, it's just that I'm trying not to make too many, because when you have the ability to do anything, you feel like you have to do EVERYTHING, and I actually want to finish this story at some point... So I've limited myself to the staples, plus my twists on Human, and my 2 races.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sounds too much like work! I say you need to sit at the bar with Horace. emotion_yatta So much simpler.
B-b-but... It's gotta be done at some point! crying

But but but, it's work! gonk
Maybe so, but unlike YOUR job, it's not exactly hard work. razz It's just tedious.

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Vellick
Cat Sapphire
Vellick
Cat Sapphire
Vellick
*glomps* KEE-TEN~ *snuggles* I was wondering when you'd say hi, I knew you're a regular here.

I said hi to you yesterday, but the quote was messed up so you didn't see it. -snugs tight- <3
Ah, sorry sweets. how are you? Just getting back from work? razz

No problem, it was me who messed up. I just got to work, but I'm only here for four hours tonight, so not too bad. I'll be away from the computer for the next two hours though. -pouts-
Neau!!! Dun leave me! *hugs and refuses to let go of you* Four hours, you're a part-timer?

-clings tightly and sobs on your shoulder- Yep, but I have an interview on Thursday for a different position with a few more hours.
I'll be back in a couple of hours <3

Prodigal Loiterer

16,200 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Nidorous
The Batcat
Dear Elves,

I threw someone's shoe. I do not know whose shoe it was. It's on the roof of a bar, I think.

Be careful climbing up there and getting it back cat_4laugh

-The Batcat

That is Horace's territory. If he wants the shoe back, he can climb up there and get it. 3nodding

I hope he has fun up there cat_xd I'm too lazy to climb right now. It's not safe to climb ladders while cooking.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Okay.... add beer to my list of things I 'ate' today!

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Cat Sapphire

Ohayocon has grown from less than 1000 in 2001 to more than 12,000 in the last couple of years. It was fun when it was a little con, now it's sooo big! Still fun though.

User Image

Need to find it... I am in this video twice one doing registration holding a loading screen and then my mugshot.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=dxmrp6XRwGM

Witty Connoisseur

Nidorous
Astoria Stratocaster
Nidorous
Good luck studying! blaugh If it gets too much, I'll eat your study paper for you. emotion_omnomnom

That's incredibly kind of you, but I don't think you'd find the material palatable. wink

What sort of material is it?

It's math. I know it's silly but I struggle with it. sweatdrop

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Cat Sapphire
Vox_Draconis
Cat Sapphire

That explains it then! I'm in the US and have attended Ohayocon for the last few years. They've really tightened restrictions up, I imagine because it has gotten so huge! There's quite a few little kids running around. A lot of parents dress their kid up in family cosplay. The best one I saw last year was a Hetalia cosplay, dad was grandfather Rome and the kid was holy Roman Empire.

You help run Kitacon....sounds like fun!

User Image

Oh that's epic! Kitacon is a small convention 1500 people max. I was running around as Drizzt Do'Urden last Kita.

Ohhh... Ohayocon... >> LOL I went once... I kidda avoid it now because of a few people that are there ALL day and I can't NOT bump into them...
but I do like That con...

I was going to go to NYCC again this year.. but I couldn't justify the budget

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Vox_Draconis

-clings to and chews on your ear-

Dx Someone stop me! I'm needy x-x;;

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Good luck! blaugh

Thanks~ I'm really worried about my class starting next month... It's a writing intensive class, and writing isn't my strong suit......

Sit there, chew on the papers and drool a lot? They'll pass you just so they don't have to put up with you again? 4laugh

I was thinking wearing some of my cosplays to confuse people to think I'm weird.

Could do that too. That might work as well.

Then do every piece of paper from character's POV... blaugh

I would have so much fun with my Shizuo cosplay. Link would be boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff