• Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Shaggy Waffles

15,800 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Remy LeBeau 1982
Friggin Uggi
Remy LeBeau 1982

I wanna quarter pounder. With cheese. Make that extra cheese. And with bacon. Extra bacon. A large order of fries. A large order of onion rings. Did I mention this was for here? I'd like 3 pies, don't care what flavor. Six oatmeal cookies. And a large diet soda.
I assume you have money to pay for it right? this is a pay first eat after restaurant no dine and dash stunts here dude

HEY! where's my food?? I paid already! scream

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tell everyone about Pesty's Christmas Giveaway!

Use one of our sig banners and be entered into a weekly gold prize drawing!
Send a PM to Pesty Elf so I know you're using our banner. I may not see it otherwise.
Drawings will be held every Saturday from 4th October ~ 20th December
The weekly winner will receive 1 million gold.

Link-in sig banners can be found on page 1 of this thread.

Seasonal Loiterer

NocturnalVeil

XD So epic!

Pity me. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
surprise me! <3

Animal Consumer

♪♫ Cheesecake, cheesecake. Omnomnom, cheesecake.♪♫ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Drake

It seems to early to be thinking about xmas yet. I dont even know if Walmart and the like are thinking about xmas yet. Actually they probably are Kmart used to start putting stuff out at the end of Sept, theyre getting despertate anymore. Bet they put the stuff out day after labor day ha.

Animal Consumer

Luchigo
surprise me! <3

Um.. BOO?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please see page one and read a little more carefully. Or I will have to chew on you.

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Nidorous
♪♫ Cheesecake, cheesecake. Omnomnom, cheesecake.♪♫ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
emotion_drool

28,500 Points
Pesty Elf
Pesty Elf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tell everyone about Pesty's Christmas Giveaway!

Use one of our sig banners and be entered into a weekly gold prize drawing!
Send a PM to Pesty Elf so I know you're using our banner. I may not see it otherwise.
Drawings will be held every Saturday from 4th October ~ 20th December
The weekly winner will receive 1 million gold.

Link-in sig banners can be found on page 1 of this thread.
xp

Animal Consumer

Jinglybell
It seems to early to be thinking about xmas yet. I dont even know if Walmart and the like are thinking about xmas yet. Actually they probably are Kmart used to start putting stuff out at the end of Sept, theyre getting despertate anymore. Bet they put the stuff out day after labor day ha.

Lets see. While they don't have x-mas stuff out on the floor quite yet, I CAN tell you they have gotten some in already. scream On top of harvest ( fall ) and halloween, though was getting halloween candy back in august. gonk

Everything in stores at the moment just about should be flipping to harvest ( thanksgiving and fall type stuff )

....can you tell what my off season job is?
Nidorous
Luchigo
surprise me! <3

Um.. BOO?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please see page one and read a little more carefully. Or I will have to chew on you.

oh poop! im sorry!

Greedy Drake

Nidorous
Jinglybell

Lets see. While they don't have x-mas stuff out on the floor quite yet, I CAN tell you they have gotten some in already. scream On top of harvest ( fall ) and halloween, though was getting halloween candy back in august. gonk

Everything in stores at the moment just about should be flipping to harvest ( thanksgiving and fall type stuff )

....can you tell what my off season job is?

Hehe well when I used to work at Kmart theyd put that stuff out early they'd start sprinkling in random xmas songs in October then after Halloween the floodgates would open.
I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus is like the worst song, especially the Jackson 5 version

ozkur generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 952!

28,500 Points
19 ~ Kokeshi Collectible
33 ~ Giant Stone Coatl
67 ~ Katsumi's Kokeshi
91 ~ Bladed Vase
168 ~ Walker
211 ~ Kokeshi Collectible
397 ~ Full Witch Doctor tank
500 ~3 Alpha Grams
574 ~ Katsumi's Collectible
663 ~ Octopii
707 ~Katsumi's Collectible
999 ~ Grunny Sub

Rolling

Animal Consumer

ozkur
Nidorous
emotion_drool

Hi Ozkur. 4laugh You look edible. emotion_omnomnom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff